Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
running round my kitchen swinging my top in the air best beliebe trent’s getting head tonight

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
i want to wrap my hands around peps throat (in a non sexual way) because WHY does he change things when we’re facing a rival!!!!!!! i know it’s almost halloween but why did our whole midfield ghost the second half. bleeping tit show.

i could headbutt someone

Reactions: 6
I know I’m not a football expert and I hate to judge daddy, but surly putting on someone new that hadn’t been running around for 75 minutes after that salah goal would have been a good idea?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thing is everyone will go on about this for ages....it's 1 game they won. One nil after our goal was chalked off they didn't walk all over us 🙄 pep does annoy me tho when he doesn't make changes when things need mixing up 😒😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.