Jack Grealish #81 Nothing to see here

Righty or lefty?

• Right

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Left

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @spilldatea for the title suggestion

@cornflower was the only person to suggest a poll so without further ado.

Right nip or left nip?

We are doing this from our point of view looking at the pic.

So our right and left… have to clarify that for myself as this has confused me so much.

Right nip

Left nip

Just realised there are way more right nip pics… never mind 🫠

Reactions: 9
thank you so much for this i will be forever indebted to you

my vote goes to the leftie

Reactions: 5
This is so hard! And so are his nips

Reactions: 6
the right one is slightly wonky isn't it, it's cute but the left one gets harder and has better mini nips.

i need an intervention.
The right one’s a bit shyer in these photos though 🥹

The left is a bit of a tart.

OK, I choose the left.

Reactions: 4
Right but only because I am right handed they look the same! Soft nips with soft tum tum for me not too toned. The way he might have been yesterday morning after scoffing his Chinese

i came in thinking i was a righty but then i saw the pictures and the left has a hold on me

see you’re all judging this based on the pics and i’m legit sat here like ‘okay so i like the left side of the bed and if i was lay down on my side the closest to me would be his left nipple so that’s the one i’d try and lick whilst giving him a hand job so for that reason i picked left then scrolled down and realised you’re all judging on photos

Reactions: 12
To be honest, I think you've got the right idea. What works best for you when in bed with him.

Reactions: 9
I think there’s no right or wrong here bab but I’m loving the thought process.

The right one’s a bit shyer in these photos though 🥹

The left is a bit of a tart.

OK, I choose the left.
I’m surprised the nip shadow photo hasn’t been forcefully removed from Instagram for its obscenity, there's tartiness then there's THAT

I cannot believe that I am a grown woman with a real job scrutinising my favourite nip, of a man I do not know.

right one.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised the nip shadow photo hasn’t been forcefully removed from Instagram for its obscenity, there's tartiness then there's THAT
I’m surprised a lot of his photos are still up to be honest. HE is obscene.

I know I post this photo constantly but he looks like he might split you down the middle here is he into /?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.