Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
cryin cos this is the sexiest pic i have of myself and im only posting it for bae's eyes only lets be real lol

1664820952290.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I'm now imagining us all having to give evidence at tattle court and turning up with our emoji face masks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

spilldatea

VIP Member
i don’t know how to say this without offending someone but w/e - yeah this thread can sometimes feel very cliquey from the outside when you don’t post often because it moves so fast. i went missing for ages and was scared to post because i felt like an intruder but found that after a few posts i kinda found my feet again. it can sometimes feel cliquey even as a regular but that’s just because 95% of the posters on here are here to chat to each other and not about jack. can be intimidating for sure but i guess unless you throw yourself into a conversation and engage you’re always going to feel on the sidelines (from my experience)

can we stop with the mean girls vibes (from OG and non OG members) now please (and this is just my opinion but it felt awful tense in here the past couple pages) and just get back to shit posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Ahhhh trust me the original ladies already did that 💅 IYKYK although we didn’t actively plan to break any rules… we were just too stupid to realise we were

Ooh are you re-incarnated??? Didn't we have a ban for 24 hours.

Different photo as I un emojid my other one. Shorter hair this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Thank you @jumpmoon for the title, inspired by Jack eating Chinese in his vest and pants like a middle aged divorcee

Recap;
This odious tart continues to divide opinion
He is somehow back behind the wheel and this is terrifying for the population of Greater Manchester

We continue to poll on our favourite treats, this time it is ice cream

I had intended on making all of these pics about him but I simply cannot be fucked

Vanilla
0_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Jack-Grealish-Is-Seen-For-The-First-Time-After-Numerous-Alleged-Affair-Stories...jpg

Strawberry
NINTCHDBPICT000725525325.jpg

Chocolate
cc955bcf63ef49047b777956acfd0b74.jpg

Mint chocolate chip
mint-nice-cream.jpg

Neopolitan
nintchdbpict000242185564.jpg

@rasperryripple
Raspberry-Ripple-Ice-Cream-Recipe-4FEAT.jpg

Coffee
coffee-ice-cream-1x1-1.jpg

Pistachio
shutterstock_303021722.jpg

Phish food
phish-food-detail.png

Cookie dough
cookie-dough-detail.png

Rum and raisin

DSC_0223-1-of-1-3-1.jpg

Biscoff - can't say I'm a fan, far too sweet
761b6fff-b498-4e72-8999-03ea894d178e.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
i’ve already shown my literal ass today so will save the voice reveal lest i out myself as an uncultured swine. i sound like an orphan child begging for more gruel x
can your botty do a voice note?

I have a horrible voice u don't want to hear it. People used to pick up the phone asking 'is that [JumpMa]'s son?' then I have to explain NO and that I'm an only child.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15