Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeauJD

Chatty Member
@Sarararah im a bottle of Prosecco deep, RLF decided to stay at the pub (no Swiss roll for me tonight!) but that last chapter - 👌🏼🔥💦 love the mix of romance and sauce! Perfection!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Why did I watch this game!? I feel sick.

Next season I vow to only fall in love with players from a nice mid-table side. No stress. Suggestions on a postcard please.
Also requote. Coventry are a good team to support 😉😉😉

I love it! He looks amazing.

I'm going to eat ice cream from the tub now whilst I cry about the goal difference.
Screenshot_20220419-220859_Instagram.jpg

Look at my dude 19 and already plays better than most of united

Gattle09

VIP Member
i got drunk once and DM’d him telling him he needs to start wearing sunscreen because he’s prematurely ageing. i may have also sent him some links to SPF’s i’d recommend 🤣 not what i thought i would send when i was inebriated but there we go 🤣🤣
Did he read it?!

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Came back to 11 pages… no one works huh?! 😂

David Gandy talking about Gucci Grealo on TalkSport this morning. It’s so fit talking about the little model he is.

Also have fun @cobette 💙

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I really hope your new job is an archivist. Your skills are wasted doing anything else ❤

RLF wants to watch the match. There is nothing I hate more than watching games as a neutral (aka 'when there's no one to perv on'). WHERE IS LUKE SHAW WHEN I NEED HIM!?
In the medical room like most of the team. Bruno's got whiplash but he's still gotta get out there and play as there's no one else.

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
RLF has all kinds of crazy channels so I’m watching on bein sports, it’s stuttering like mad so I’m 5 mins behind and I didn’t see what happened with kev just Jack strolling up and supervising

• Haha

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
Reporting in for a post "meeting" analysis. Proud to announce that I did not think of JG once. Had a great night cue me looking like Jack in his medical video after 👌🏻.
Well done you 😂🙌🏻

Not gonna lie, that medical video did me in proper