Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Just because. Jack in all his tanned skin, hairy legged, dark haired, good bearded gloryness. Bet he smells of malibu sun lotion.
Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jen667

VIP Member
I think it's been building up to this moment. He's referred to her in about 3 interviews recently. I reckon an engagement is imminent too.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I reckon jack's definitely that friend that you all know you have to watch when their drunk cos they're just a sociable little puppy who disapears to make new friends constantly and gets drawn into fun looking adventures 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Recap starter for 10

Jack's beautiful interaction with lovely fan Abbie warmed our cold dead hearts and got him in the news for the right reasons
Abbie did us a solid by confirming that he "smells really nice"
Photos of a new, old, blonde bob got us all in a tizz, but also created some excellent memes
There was no tea in Dubai, but we did get to see him having a nice time on a slide
He is currently injured, which may or may not be flange inflicted, and we hope his recovery time is days rather than weeks

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think City have the sexiest squad in the PL (although I can see the argument for Chelsea).

City players I would shag stone-cold sober (or just with enough drinks to give me courage)...

Screenshot_20220215_115557.jpg

(Obviously!)

Screenshot_20220215_115747.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_115903.jpg
Screenshot_20220215_120258.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_120359.jpg

Players I would shag stone-cold sober if only I could get over the fact we're about the same height...

Screenshot_20220215_120930.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_120745.jpg

Players I'm not totally feral for but let's face it, if the opportunity arose I'm probably not saying no...

Screenshot_20220215_121218.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_121349.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_121628.jpg
Screenshot_20220215_121710.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_121829.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_122020.jpg

Players I'd only shag after a fair few drinks and/or they'd have to wow me with a lovely personality and/or at this stage I'm just trying to complete the set...
Screenshot_20220215_122155.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_122351.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_122540.jpg

Screenshot_20220215_122721.jpg

Everyone else is too young for me!

This was an incredibly fun exercise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JoJoS

Imagine Jack reading this thread and being absolutely livid at the attention the other guys are getting 🤣 Let’s make him jealous till he drops a dick pic.

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
And with no tag. That's not a claim that's I've fucked up and it's gonna be come out so here have a cupcake.

Would explain the 'injury' and now this. Hmm I smell a rat
Are you joking? This thread has been complaining about him not “claiming” her for as long as it’s existed and now he’s “claimed” her with full photos, a love heart to boot and a happy Valentine’s message and he’s STILL not “claiming” her because he hasn’t tagged her. Man can’t win 😭

The photos are cute! Good for him for doing it. And no she hasn’t stolen his phone, what a weird thing for his fans to say 😬

I hope she doesn’t get any hassle off the back of it.

• Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I though there was another cheating scandal or some nudes were leaked when i saw how many pages i’m behind 😂

unpopular opinion: the pics are cute, hope they have a nice dinner and a great shag, happy valentine’s everyone! 🍆💦❤

Also,can someone explain what is so off with their body language on the second pic? 😃 if it was the couple next door, would you say the same? Just curious, i see nothing wrong there but maybe i’m blind

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I feel painfully seen! 😂

Afraid this one's more a case of instinct than logic. I did briefly start typing "Grealish noises" into YouTube in an attempt to find some evidence, but then I thought... no. I am an adult woman. Haven't even had my tea yet. Stop analysing everything! 😁
Much easier search for Little Phil's sex noises

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Back to celebrating another brother's birthday on his stories in his usual fashion, gorgeous shot of himself, with his brother's back to the camera 🤣

• Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
forgot to pay my tax for this thread so enjoy all x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sarararah

VIP Member
Well this escalated quickly 🥵🥵🥵

For my penny's worth I reckon he's definitely a deep groaner. He's voice is so fucking deep.

But I was thinking more of him waking up and Sasha's wearing that fucking red light mask - that would make anyone scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 17