Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candylady

So I had the pleasure of attending the match today and I have to say he is more bloody delicious in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 21

candylady

He would look so fucking sexy in a plain slim fit white T-shirt sleeves turned up a bit, dark skinny jeans and trainers - no labels or baggy clothes in sight.

Then add the hairband and mate I’m done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
I think i’m starting to get the ick too, like when i see a picture of him i just can’t help but think about how much of a dick he must really be like in real life. Like there’s still some photos where i’m like oh nevermind he can do what he wants and i’d still have my way with him if i could but in general i’m just starting to be like i don’t really get the appeal anymore
I don't think he is a dick in real life. I think he's young, has got loads of cash and not much taste and isn't very bright. People who meet him say he's always nice, friendly, polite, good with kids.

Reactions: 19
he has no taste whatsoever - including his house. He thinks that because something has a label and costs £££ then it must be good
And the clothes have designer logos all over them. It’s so crass and often they don’t look good or fit well.
TBH I don’t understand the adoration of labels. Well made, well fitting clothes seem a better, more attractive choice than an oversized tee shirt with nothing but a brand name on it. Which costs £££s. It’s just advertising status and wealth. But everyone already knows that footballers have stupid amounts of money - I don’t really understand it at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, will you look at that….I’ve turned into my mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stones reminds me of will ferrell I just can’t.

I’d have foden’s chavvy little mitts all over me in a heartbeat. I would never admit this to anyone in real life though. They just know that I think Jack is a good looking man.
This fucking killed me 🤣
That’s the best thing about this thread. People admitting this stuff and in real life we would prob never share it.
I’d never let on about my Jack perving. In real life I acknowledge a wholesome appreciation of his boyish good looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SuperNurse

I hope Josh posts Jack content today.
Also what is the super cup 😂!?

Also also some Everton player slid in my dms last night, one of the first messages was that he has a girlfriend in another country 😂🤔 just total Jack vibes! Wish it was Jack tho.
Ask him if pickford eats arse please

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
There is something about Kyle Walker. I know he'd shag your mum and steal your car but.....there's something

• Haha
  • Sick

cbfit

Chatty Member
jack wanted to work with pep but hasn’t even followed the geezer on instagram 🤣 but can like and unlike love island gals pics 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17