Jack Edwards #4 Supermassive Jack Hole (in his subscribers' pockets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's going for some sort or romantic, lord byron type thing. But he's not cool or deep enough for that. He looks like he is playing dress up

Reactions: 9
I dont wanna body hair shame but the arm hair isnt helping.
I guess why there is a version of the sam photo but arm is cropped...

Reactions: 4
I dont wanna body hair shame but the arm hair isnt helping.
I guess why there is a version of the sam photo but arm is cropped...

I agree, the arm hair just looks odd and out of place for such a look. He should have trimmed or waxed. And I have body hair too, but if I wanted a specific look I'd do something about it

Reactions: 3
I agree, the arm hair just looks odd and out of place for such a look. He should have trimmed or waxed. And I have body hair too, but if I wanted a specific look I'd do something about it
The whole look definitely needs smooth arms to even have a chance of working. His hairy arms just make it look even worse.

Not that there is anything wrong with body hair. It just doesn't work for this look.

Reactions: 7
He's giving more bride that needs a wax, rather than romantic poet strolling among the heather

To use a literary reference, I wonder if/when his social media career dies off Jack will end up sat at home in this outfit like Miss Havisham

Reactions: 1
UGH watching an Elena taber video because i love NYC content and at her leaving NYC party up pops Jacky boy.. YUK

I love how quiet this thread has become because we all just give up to even comment on Jack's fabricated life

In the recent video Jack alluded to releasing the first podcast episode next month... I'm gonna listen if it ever comes out. Could be the first and last episode

Reactions: 7
Watching jack interview stephen fry, one of the smartest men in the country was not on my bingo card

Watching jack interview stephen fry, one of the smartest men in the country was not on my bingo card
Have you seen a picture of Stephen's husband? Not a million miles off of old Jacques, is he? Certainly not twins, but with the hair a certain way and a clean shave, there's reason for old Jacques to lick his lips, and use this chance well! You're not getting younger, Jack, get cracking.

Considering how lazy jack is, a sugar daddy would be about right for him

Reactions: 6