Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
I suppose it's his alcoholism but it's mad how he comes on live and just speaks about himself non stop. He's so self absorbed. Also he can be a real asshole when he's drunk.

Reactions: 1
I suppose it's his alcoholism but it's mad how he comes on live and just speaks about himself non stop. He's so self absorbed. Also he can be a real asshole when he's drunk.
Completely agree, he loves the sound of his own voice. And when he’s drunk he can be can’t he, I can see why that woman got him kicked out, I bet he switched like a lightbulb from being fun n happy to really aggressive but if she did water his drink Down like he said I think I’d be pretty pissed off too.

Oh god was wondering if he has a thread and I thought it would be busier tbf, especially since being back in England!, whilst I know alcoholism is an illness and devastating, he really is using people to the lowest degree. I caught a live of a few minutes earlier he said he was waiting for a flight

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He admitted to drinking 40 cans of beer in a day anyway he ended up in hospital but not been seen for a couple of weeks so i doubt hes in rehab hes probly pouring drink in him again quite sad really i hope he accepta the help

Curious0706

He admitted to drinking 40 cans of beer in a day anyway he ended up in hospital but not been seen for a couple of weeks so i doubt hes in rehab hes probly pouring drink in him again quite sad really i hope he accepta the help
I only recently discovered him but like I suffer from alcoholism myself but I never ended up in hospital, discharged myself and come on drunk online asking ppl for money. He must be down a dark path!
Also, is the Claire girl a girlfriend or relation?

Madamex

VIP Member
I do, i thought he would have one too
What do you think? I don't think it's right people are funding his drinking and that he has a 16? Yr old mod. People seem to be waking up to him but there will always be someone there to feel sorry for him and fund is drinking.