ItsMrDry Morgan McConville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this guy? I thought he would have had a thread already.

Reactions: 2
I do, i thought he would have one too
What do you think? I don't think it's right people are funding his drinking and that he has a 16? Yr old mod. People seem to be waking up to him but there will always be someone there to feel sorry for him and fund is drinking.

Oh god was wondering if he has a thread and I thought it would be busier tbf, especially since being back in England!, whilst I know alcoholism is an illness and devastating, he really is using people to the lowest degree. I caught a live of a few minutes earlier he said he was waiting for a flight

Reactions: 1
I suppose it's his alcoholism but it's mad how he comes on live and just speaks about himself non stop. He's so self absorbed. Also he can be a real asshole when he's drunk.

I suppose it's his alcoholism but it's mad how he comes on live and just speaks about himself non stop. He's so self absorbed. Also he can be a real asshole when he's drunk.
Completely agree, he loves the sound of his own voice. And when he’s drunk he can be can’t he, I can see why that woman got him kicked out, I bet he switched like a lightbulb from being fun n happy to really aggressive but if she did water his drink Down like he said I think I’d be pretty pissed off too.

He admitted to drinking 40 cans of beer in a day anyway he ended up in hospital but not been seen for a couple of weeks so i doubt hes in rehab hes probly pouring drink in him again quite sad really i hope he accepta the help

He admitted to drinking 40 cans of beer in a day anyway he ended up in hospital but not been seen for a couple of weeks so i doubt hes in rehab hes probly pouring drink in him again quite sad really i hope he accepta the help
I only recently discovered him but like I suffer from alcoholism myself but I never ended up in hospital, discharged myself and come on drunk online asking ppl for money. He must be down a dark path!
Also, is the Claire girl a girlfriend or relation?