Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fmf17

VIP Member
Usually when someone tries to flog make up they at least do a bloody tutorial showing you how they use it etc. the laziness kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Fucking hell her Disney content is basically how you write about your holiday in primary school, first we did this, then we did this, we did this ride, then we did this ride, now this ride. Is this the content Disney is paying for? I’m no more influenced than I was before, worth it 👍
I was waiting for ‘and it was all a dream’ or ‘the end’ 🤣

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Her stories are giving me the extra rage this morning. I have her on mute but I can still hear the HAPPEHHH FRIDEHHHHHHHHHHH and then she bangs on about the fucking weather for about 3 stories like OOOOH THE SUN and then she reels off what she’s done like a toddler writing a story I GOT UP AND I HAD A SHOWER AND I GOT DRESSED AND I WENT FOR A WALK AND I HAD BREAKFAST. All while she’s looking like she’s been rolled around in a bag of Wotsits and she’s copying her dog’s hairstyle except her dog did it better. You’re boring mate. Seriously wanna yeet her into the ocean.
I thought the same BUT at least she's not mentioned the word coffee!!

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I feel like she’s a really random person for Disney to invite!! No kids and doesn’t appear to be a “Disney adult”…. She just posts food and clothes content so how on earth would her audience be appealing for Disney???
This is the reason I don’t believe she’s been ‘invited’ as it’s so random.

Alexlilz

She bangs on about the fucking weather constantly, it’s her only chat. Imagine a convo with her in person.

“Oh Mr Sun is out” blink “trinkety bits” blink “carbonara”
"Hello beauty" *blink blink*

Oh god I actually think her fish tacos look decent, have I lost my mind?

Fanaff

VIP Member
I have a thread suggestion
“Flume pipes, fake logs and followers, spenny Dani will buy them all”
Someone better than me could probably make a better one that rhymes!