Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I can only watch her stories on mute now because that accent puts me about. No hate to Yorkshire, just Dani’s voice.

Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a pretentious idiot. She's always tried to portray this wealthy lifestyle and she still looks cheap. They could have had help off their parents with the houses, She's very cagey about details but loves to brag about designer purchases. Doesn't add up really does it

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
*Newsflash *

It's Sunday again, Dan's favourite day (well, I think it is but she doesn't say very much)

Big news this week is that Chesney is in the bad books for getting trollied at a stag night and waking her up. So she's going to drag him out of bed even though she's going out and to spite him even more, she's cooked a pigling so he has to cope with his hangover with the meaty smell. Nice. She's also planned out next weekend's activities for him (poor Ches, his punishment is being stretched out), she's painting the bedroom that she just finished painting.

Baby shower today, wonder if she'll wear a lacey vest and slinky skirt - probably not as her style is different nowadays but it's always good to remember the classic outfits and that one was gold so here's a pic to remind us all🤣

Happy Sunday guys☺
Jesus christ 😳😳😳😳

She is allowed to wallow in bed when she's been out on the piss

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
I genuinely don't see how she is a 12, she looks like an 18 at least. I think she could be eating very roughly what we see her eat plus some secret snacks and its all the drinking that has made her pile the weight on.
I think she was restricting heavily when she was super thin. I think thats the case for lots who take LOADS of weight off, its just not sustainable. I remember years and years ago I was a size 6/8 after losing a lot of weight and would kid myself I wasnt that hungry and would eat only fruit for entire meals.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
So Danielle who normally would mark her posts as ad/pr etc is failing to declare anything of this trip?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s giving me Tess of the d’Urbervilles. She looks like she’s off to a milk a cow.
All of the outfits are too small for her she needs to accept she's not a size 12 or do something about it
Those black trousers are screaming they're so tight on her. If you look at the oatmeal pair, the fabric is meant to drape loosely. Hers are so tight she nearly has a camel toe and her hips fill every inch

Attachments

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She should be able to handle all that walking no problem, I thought she went on lengthy dog walks with "dozza" every single day 🤔

Must be the same as her calorie counting....

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Caffeine really isn’t the one for IBS. Maybe Dani can aff link a brain cell when she buys one.

• Haha