Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CelinaRoger

I have a large oil painting of Danny devito as ongo gablogian on my living room wall, and our walking back down the aisle song was the sunny theme tune- guess you could say we love asip 🤪

Reactions: 10

jillykins_

Delurking to join in with the Sunny chat, I love the show so much!

Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs is my favourite episode, I cry with laughter everytime 😂. Dennis is by far my favourite, I love how he’s gone from being a bit of a douche to an all out psycho.

Wasn’t too keen on 13 and 14 but I’m delighted we’re getting another 4 seasons. Long live The Gang!

Reactions: 9

LunaLovegood

The Dayman song is one of my favourite episodes....

Also Mac’s karate moves! And finding out his name is actually Ronald McDonald!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

theghosttown

VIP Member
I LOVE Dennis so much.
Same. He is my absolute favourite.

When would people say this show hits it's stride? I've just finished season two and I loved the introduction of Danny DeVito and do like the gang but it hasn't fully won me over yet.
I actually started from season 5 purely because my husband had started to watch it before me. I need to go back. I actually did go back to the nightman commeth episode which is my favourite from all time.

The Dayman song is one of my favourite episodes....

Also Mac’s karate moves! And finding out his name is actually Ronald McDonald!
Mine too. I was crying at the end when Charlie comes down on the cloud.

And

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in. You want this baby boy's hole, you come and pay the troll toll, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in.

Last edited:
  • Haha

justapossum

I love this show! It's my favourite easy show to re-watch.
My favourite episodes are when they do the drinking challenge on the plane 😬

Also found it so weird how Dee and Mac are married in real life, and Charlie is married to the waitress!

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I've never watched this but I'm thinking of starting. What would you compare it too? Just to see if I can gauge if I'll enjoy it.
Peep Show maybe? I read somewhere Rob McElhenney said the show was supposed to be like Friends (I think Jerks was the working title?) but they're all a-holes with no redeeming qualities and there's no moral of the story.

Reactions: 7

Dianne

Chatty Member
The best episode for me is the one where Dennis and co move to suburbia. It’s absolutely spot on.

USE YOUR SIGNAL!!!

and the sexual harassment training is another favourite. Danny Devito walking around in a dressing gown, sweating, saying ‘it’s this damn climate!’.

Dennis is a babe, there’s no denying it.

• Heart

Glamourelle

I’m reviving this thread to say two things about this amazing show -

1) I definitely think my taste in men is questionable considering how much I love Dennis (and the implication). The Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer episode where he stares into the camera for two hours without blinking had me dead 😂

2) You can actually buy the Chardee Macdennis game online! I just wish I had friends who have seen it so I can play it with them🙃

• Haha

indigocat

We're rewatching every episode for the third time now and appreciating how excellent the writing and acting are ever more. Had the food hygiene inspector episode tonight - amazingly good.

I too have a weird crush on Dennis. Very weird.

Closest similar show I think is Arrested Development but not as consistently good as It's Always Sunny. Can't wait for the new series to be aired.

Hope Artemis is cast more, she's an ace character.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Cosmicpixiesb

A rare show that gets better as it goes on. Some of the newer episodes were amazing - musical, film noir, waterpark, Mac's dance etc.

Reactions: 5

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Franks little beauties is amazing. Fat Mac’s dancing is incredible. When I watched the series the first time, I didn’t really care for Mac or Dee. Then the second time, I loved them.

Reactions: 4

Gggshh

Finished the new series last night and really loved it! Sad it was only 8 episodes. Especially liked franks shred and spread 😂

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Love this show! Fav episodes are chardeemcdennis, the male/female bathroom discussion one, lethal weapon 5 and Pepe Silvia, oh and when Dee gets pregnant and they all freak out over who the dad is only to find out non of them were😂 It really is the show that keeps on giving, can’t think of a bad episode. Love how they aren’t afraid of dark humour and pushing boundaries. Dennis makes me sick at times tbh but I think that’s the point of him😂

I read a theory that Pepe Sylvia is just Charlie trying to read ‘Pennsylvania’ and that’s why it’s on all the Mail😂