It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a large oil painting of Danny devito as ongo gablogian on my living room wall, and our walking back down the aisle song was the sunny theme tune- guess you could say we love asip 🤪

Reactions: 10
The Dayman song is one of my favourite episodes....

Also Mac’s karate moves! And finding out his name is actually Ronald McDonald!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When would people say this show hits it's stride? I've just finished season two and I loved the introduction of Danny DeVito and do like the gang but it hasn't fully won me over yet.

Reactions: 1
When would people say this show hits it's stride? I've just finished season two and I loved the introduction of Danny DeVito and do like the gang but it hasn't fully won me over yet.
I’d say season 3 then it just keeps getting better. The last few seasons I know it everyone loved but, there are still some amazing episodes.

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Dennis so much.
Same. He is my absolute favourite.

I actually started from season 5 purely because my husband had started to watch it before me. I need to go back. I actually did go back to the nightman commeth episode which is my favourite from all time.

The Dayman song is one of my favourite episodes....

Also Mac’s karate moves! And finding out his name is actually Ronald McDonald!
Mine too. I was crying at the end when Charlie comes down on the cloud.

And

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in. You want this baby boy's hole, you come and pay the troll toll, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Franks little beauties is amazing. Fat Mac’s dancing is incredible. When I watched the series the first time, I didn’t really care for Mac or Dee. Then the second time, I loved them.

Reactions: 4
Delurking to join in with the Sunny chat, I love the show so much!

Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs is my favourite episode, I cry with laughter everytime 😂. Dennis is by far my favourite, I love how he’s gone from being a bit of a douche to an all out psycho.

Wasn’t too keen on 13 and 14 but I’m delighted we’re getting another 4 seasons. Long live The Gang!

Reactions: 9
I love this show! It's my favourite easy show to re-watch.
My favourite episodes are when they do the drinking challenge on the plane 😬

Also found it so weird how Dee and Mac are married in real life, and Charlie is married to the waitress!

I've never watched this but I'm thinking of starting. What would you compare it too? Just to see if I can gauge if I'll enjoy it.

Honestly I couldn't think of a single show that I would say it is like... maybe parks and rec at a push??

I've never watched this but I'm thinking of starting. What would you compare it too? Just to see if I can gauge if I'll enjoy it.
Peep Show maybe? I read somewhere Rob McElhenney said the show was supposed to be like Friends (I think Jerks was the working title?) but they're all a-holes with no redeeming qualities and there's no moral of the story.

Reactions: 7
Give it a go. I'm only two seasons in myself. The episodes are short and so are the first couple of seasons.

I love Always Sunny, as I have seen them all sooo many times (Old Lady House is my favourite) I have been watching the actors in their other shows. A.P.Bio stars “Dennis” (the actor) as a teacher who doesn’t want to be there. Series 1 he is full on Dennis, but Series 2 and 3 they make him a bit softer. Mythic Quest stars “Mac” who runs and owns a software game company. Other than the character is a bit of a show off, he is a bit different. Very funny and very different and they did a lockdown special episode which is amazing! Finally I have just started watching “Dee” in The Mick. She plays a rough skint Aunt who ends up babysitting her sisters 3 kids in a mansion when her rich sister goes on the run. She is 100% Dee in it. Drinking, Drugs, blackmailing people. I am about 10 episodes in and I love it. 😍

It’s like schitts creek. Similar format, vile hilarious people, short episodes.

It’s my absolute favourite show. One of my old colleagues is far too much like Dennis, so I told him to watch the show. He wasn’t happy 😆
My favourite characters are the McPoyles.