Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agelsfa

Enough with the Jenny vs. Lindsay drama. Can we just create separate threads for each? They've been split for two years, and this back-and-forth is getting old. 🥱 Thoughts?
I don't think either of them do enough to have their own separate threads to be honest and people would still bring the cross over to the threads especially when L can't keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 46

lemonchaitea

Lads any of ye thinking for even one second that that post was genuine, need yer heads checked. Not even two days ago she was threatening to post a tell-all podcast on the week of Js wedding to spite her, calling the groom a 'token photog' (who he needs to repeatedly remind us that she was with first!) and now ye think she's posting genuine messages of congrats & then deleting her insta???? LOL ... regardless of who posted the photo first (or if it was public/private).. it was posted by someone invited to a small intimate wedding, she is obv a friend of J & E. L knew what she was doing & has done nothing but proven some of the worst things that have been said about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

happycamper68

All my weight goes to my kangaroo pouch, dont think I would have the mental strength to be an influencer and see people speculating about my chub being a baby on the most important day of my life haha

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Agelsfa

The makeup artist posted it so Lindsay didn't actually do anything sneaky. I'm kind of glad she didn't sink so low. The outrage on Jenny's behalf was funny.
Nah it's still a bitter move. She isn't Js friend, she has no business posting anything. Just 2 days ago she was threatening to do a tell all and revealing texts. She knows the cross over between her followers and Js followers is high, much higher than some random make up artist. She knew what she was doing getting in there before J did.

The way people swallow Ls shite Is bizarre. She's an attention seeking gowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Whoamibai

One of my mates is in the whatsapp group, and it seems TOXIC.

L in there saying E looked like he had a gun to his head in every pic, while J looked so in love. And James kav is just an acquaintance of Js that she sees once a year. Js dress didn't fit her well, shoes weren't nice, cake should have been red. Just all criticism.

Apparently E is all bravado and acts above everyone else, and never shows J any love. Which L finds really upsetting?

I'd say L is sickened with jealousy, she's being so petty.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
J is such a sexy bride!!
Screenshot_20231112-185924_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112-185718_Instagram.jpg

The entire thing looked stunning - the dress, the intimate guest list, the cake, the venue, the make up & hair, the vibes...

J nailed this.

Reactions: 30

doritovnacho

I will say it’s a cracking photo, delighted for Jenny. Lindsey needs serious help, it’s not normal to want to do that.

Reactions: 27
Ah stop lads, am I the only one going to acknowledge the f*ckin state of those photos lol. The greasy hair, the awful shoes, the weird clothes, it's like two kids raided their granny's wardrobe for fancy dress.
I'm living for the drama of it all. She's car crash viewing, you just can't help but stare in horror. I've said it before I'll say it again she's more to be pitied than laughed at. J is a bore but she's definitely happy in herself and thriving and has everything that I'm sure L wishes she had (ambition, motivation, a solid relationship). But good god, as much as I'd be seething with envy if I were L I would burn in hell before I'd show it lol.
God love her, she's always searching externally for something she needs to find within herself, her self worth. Her upbringing really fucked her up she must be near 40 now and a mother and has no idea who she is.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I need Incognito Queens opinion
Sorry I'm late.
👑

Ok here we go…as always I try and be somewhat fair and have made it clear in the past that I do actually like both the girls.

Good god she is pure poison.
Planning a tell all for Jennys suspected big day.
L waiting for the week of Jennys wedding to do this - bitter bitch.
She’s had so much time to do this. So much time and she’s choosing Jenny’s wedding week? So pathetic and bitter Lindsay.
L releasing a tell all episode or even suggesting that she’s releasing a tell all episode on the week of J’s wedding is actually cruel. She had 2+ years to this and she chooses to do it now?

However, to play devils advocate, we all know L is scatty and unorganised - would she have even thought to do this?! Maybe I’m naïve but perhaps this is coincidental!?

I wonder what’s spurred this on today or did she just have it planned all along for the week of the wedding…
It’s a pity that she doesn’t put this much effort or planning into the podcast generally. Another episode this week on a woman (Alexa Chuhng) who’s hey day was in 2008? Come on L.

what a horrible woman. did those 10 years of friendship mean nothing to lindsay?? we've all lost friends but I would never even think of doing what lindsay is doing to my ex best friend on the week of her wedding. she has no respect
My thoughts are – if L purposefully planned to do this on the week of J's wedding it seems that L is absolutely attempting to get revenge on J by doing this. She feels that J ruined their friendship and their business, so L is attempting to ruin/put a dark cloud over one of the biggest days of J’s life.

So basically L blew up her whole life over J making those comments ? Ngl I thought it would be way worse
I know, I was like is that it? Surely there has to be more to it?

Also like, it's not exactly a mark against J that she wanted a different cover than the one where she thought L looked better than her. That's pretty normal actually and I can see why she'd want them to use a different shot because she does look a bit like the sidekick in that one.
I agree. I do believe the stuff that L had up on her stories about how during the photoshoot J wanted Evan to photoshop her to look skinnier, and that she was annoyed that L looked better in some of the pics etc. But wouldn’t we all act like this if our fella was the photographer?! 😂

It really sounds like the wardrobe was pulled together through J's connections as well.
To be fair, Courtney Smith was an acquaintance of both L & J at the time. L has known Courtney years, they went to school together.

But seriously, after 10 years of friendship, this is how she wants things to be?
It is nasty to do this, but this whole thing has been extremely nasty and the fact that it went down the legal route is sad. To quote housewives great Adrienne Maloof – ‘friends don’t sue friends.’ Again, maybe I'm naive but before J attempted to sue L I really thought they could have patched things up.

What has poor Lucy ever done to her and what’s the age difference? she’s making out Lucy is donkeys years older then her
She’s hardly ‘poor Lucy’ 😂😂😂😂

Also - Lucy is 47, so probably 10 years older than L?

The whole 'Lucy Kennedy as your married in aunt' bit is bananas. What adult woman cares deeply about shit their aunty says? I love L's energy but yet again she comes across as a teenage girl, not a grown woman with 2 children.
The whole Lucy thing has been blown out of proportion. It’s not that deep - it was a joke based on interfering Irish aunties. Also Lucy is so passive aggressive on Living with Lucy, so whatever!😂

On a side note - I actually found some of the stuff that L was saying about how women are portrayed in Irish media really interesting.
Lucy is a fab looking woman yet on the cover of the magazine she looks as if she tired and in pain 😂😂😂It’s a completely unflattering picture of her. Is this an attempt by the Irish media to give the whole relatable mammy vibe?
Similar to the Stellar cover with Joanne and Vogue, they don’t look great, or as good as they usually would.

like are her own sisters not even embarrassed at how pathetic she is?
L and her sisters aren't following eachother on IG anymore. It must be over what Ls stories, they were all together for Halloween 2 weeks ago??
Apparently in the LL Whatsapp group L’s sisters were telling her to stop all of this and stop ranting and that she was stressing the whole family out. Within seconds she had removed her sisters from the LL Whatsapp group.

I really hope J isn't too shaken by this
I wonder will there be any stories from J or Evan
I reckon J and Evan will stay quiet.
Yeah – J will maintain a dignified silence I’d say. She has become an expert at that.

“Ain’t no bitch or bastard going to take me down” you’re taking yourself down Lindsay. Actually can’t believe she’s doing this.
I cringed at this. It’s giving ‘Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss energy’ - Please tell me you all remember that?! 😂😂😂

I wonder what’s spurred this on today or did she just have it planned all along for the week of the wedding…
Imagine being in her shoes, a thriving business, top of their game and it all comes crashing down around her after finding out her best friend and partner has been slating her to all around, including her own family. She then faces severe backlash for the It Galz continuing on but not doing it well at all, takes turn in her mental health and all the while her ex friend is swanning into the influencer world they made their name slagging off, buying a house and getting married. I’d be fucking livid too, and maybe we would all prefer her to deal with it ‘maturely and privately’ (neither of which make you an actually good person btw) but thats not Lindsey. She obviously was gonna blow at some point and I think saying she has vindictively done this on jennys wedding is a stretch. I do think the two are related in so far as it’s triggering to L. God love her and tbh fair fucks tbh
Absolutely. If L is one thing – she’s ballsy.

I think it was about 16k per month at its peak but i could be wrong!
She will never get over it , she was making a fortune doing fuck all. It was the worst and best thing to happen to her , best because she made it and worst because she lost it all and got a taste of the money .
They were getting something like 5 or 6K per month (if I remember correctly), and she wasn't even bothered to watch a 4 minute video.
I’ve said it here before – the way L dealt with the Itgalz fall out will forever be one of her biggest regrets. Regardless of what J did/didn’t say, she should have addressed things better. L will never get as lucky again financially – she was literally being paid an incredible wage to chit chat and show her personality for 2 hours a week. J did all the hard graft in terms of production and editing. It’s a real pity that it ended the way it did. When Itgalz was at it’s peak it was brilliant. No other Irish female led podcasts come close.

Fuck 🫣 love the drama
Me too! There has been no Itgalz drama for so long, this thread has come alive again!

It's been 2+ years since the split and to be honest I am still dying to know the ins and outs of what went down. I am here for the tea, whether it is spilled this week or whenever. What did J actually say to L’s sisters? What was the breaking point? What was the last contact? Do they miss each other? What are L’s sisters thoughts? How was breaking the news of it all to her family/kids? What did the apology that she teased on her stories yesterday say?
I do think she will get plenty of new subscribers if she drops an episode on this. She would probably get 2+ episodes out of it to be honest.

Okay I've done a lot of defending of L on these threads and I wouldn't be into side by sides and comparing their appearances, however.
Something about Shauna sharing that has really opened my eyes to how poisonous and toxic L is.

The fact that's even a conversation between them let alone something they think appropriate to share on the weekend of an old friends hen is just sick and nasty and a real insight into Lindsays thinking.

The difference I see between them now is energy, J is exuding peace, hard work, goals, reading, book reviews, self awareness in her thinking and interesting conversations and thought provoking points whereas L is stirring up drama, still dragging J every chance she gets, Shauna has seemingly dumped her for some new guy now which will be a continous trend.

Her relationship with her sisters is not normal, none of that level of self indulgence and toxic behaviour is normal.
I know I'm stating the obvious but something about that post and laughing about that despite her having reached out to J and been ignored. It's awful and has really shown their true colours.

Reactions: 26

Emilyinparis20

Neither gal is free of fault, they both have done things publicly and no doubt privately that don’t paint them in a great light! Maybe J is still as bad as L but we just don’t see it so how can we comment, it’s all speculation and focusing on her actions of years ago and wondering is she the same, has she changed? But we can see L’s behaviour as she is still so public, so open and it’s clear that she has a deep bitterness to her and she’s no different to how she was five years ago! When I click into her stories, I may as well be watching her on Snapchat in 2018, it’s all the same drama, the same content, everyone else is at fault! And every now and then she brings Jenny up and threatens to do x, y and x - like for her own sake, she needs to move on, get over it!

Reactions: 26