Israeli–Palestinian Conflict #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me then why did Netanyahu made all he could to be sure Hamas stays in power? I hate Hamas but I do not think much better of Netanyahu's government. They bred terrorists to be able to keep on with the settlements in the West Bank. Likud doesn't want a two state solution. Those extremists want to get rid of all Palestinians.

It's embarassing you support them so blindly. Read Israeli newspappers or the testimonies of the victims/their relatives of October 7. They are much less one-sided than you and many of them see where Netanyahu's government brought them by propping Hamas up.
I support humanity which surely we both agree is best served by the elimination of all terrorists?

Palestinian extremists want the destruction of Israel and once again the magic roundabout turns.

You have read the accounts of the families of all 1400 victims and 200+ hostages and carried out a straw poll? Astounding.

Take your own advice and listen to the other side.

Hmmm. He’s boasting of killing Jews. Not soldiers. Not Israeli’s. Jews. Those are his words. Tell me again how that is not naked antisemitism?

Just an observation but his Innocent Palestinian CivilIan parents seem awfully proud of him.

Tell me how this man is not a mass murderer who needs to be brought to justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No I don’t believe it started it 7/10 - it’s been a long and bloody fight on both sides and doesn’t seem to be letting up any time soon. Whilst the powers that are causing this are safe in Iran and Qatar and in the Government of Israel, innocent civilians are being bombed in their homes, at hospitals, murdered in their beds.
then why say “the israeli government hasn’t [insert list of atrocities] unless i am missing a key event?” there are several “key events”, going back decades. stand by what you said, it’s okay to genuinely not know things or not be aware of the details of all the massacres israel has inflicted on palestine: this has been going on for a while and the entire situation is incredibly nuanced. but it isn’t correct to make statements like you did, which implied the israel government would never possibly commit an act like this.

Reactions: 13
Quite. The IDF and Israeli PR machine is like no other: 🫢

For every pro IDF social media post you find I could find the same for pro Hamas and vice a versa*. This is the problem - there is a PR team on both sides but it seems that people only want to acknowledge what Israel and the IDF is doing. Hamas and Iran are doing similar. And it’s innocent people who suffer.

*this does not mean pro Israeli or pro Palestine before anyone jumps at me for that.
---
then why say “the israeli government hasn’t [insert list of atrocities] unless i am missing a key event?” there are several “key events”, going back decades. stand by what you said, it’s okay to genuinely not know things or be aware of the details of all the massacres israel has inflicted on palestine: this has been going on for a while.
It was in response to people talking how what happened on 7/10 was a response to what Israel has been doing. I was replying that it feels we have so little humanity if people feel this is a response to terrorism from another country.

Reactions: 2
then why say “the israeli government hasn’t [insert list of atrocities] unless i am missing a key event?” there are several “key events”, going back decades. stand by what you said, it’s okay to genuinely not know things or be aware of the details of all the massacres israel has inflicted on palestine: this has been going on for a while.
Because this person is pretending to play dumb when called out. Pathetic really.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.