Is it cake?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I just binge watched
people saying Johnny cheated in episode 1, which he did. But I’m pretty sure Nina said she was altering the decoys when she did the chips she said she was going to glue some around the edges so they’d look fake? Also I’m pretty sure Johnny would’ve fooled them without cheating, cause they Ickes the one with the fake tomato on but then didn’t they pick another real taco as their second choice before they picked his cake?
I didn’t want Andrew to win, wanted either of the girls. I liked Kate wish we saw more of her. I also think the first round had the hardest judges? Food critics/chefs? Other rounds had comedians, musicians etc
The host was annoying!

Reactions: 2
Yep agree with everything you said! Binged it all in a day, was quite good fun but Johnny was sooooo annoying!

Reactions: 3
Yep agree with everything you said! Binged it all in a day, was quite good fun but Johnny was sooooo annoying!
I liked Johnny. I really wanted the young guy to do well as well. Also in the final April did the light bulb idea but then faced it so you could barely see it

Reactions: 1
I liked Johnny. I really wanted the young guy to do well as well. Also in the final April did the light bulb idea but then faced it so you could barely see it
Aww yes, Justin. He missed his graduation to take part too. I really liked April thought she was really good and artistic.

We watched it as a family and were very involved!! Have to say that I felt there was really obvious favouritism at times and that did annoy me.
Also did they have to sit on those benches for 8 hours? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I liked Johnny, really didn't want Andrew to win but guessed he would. Netflix have a narrative and its always the most diverse/quirky one who wins. I'd have liked April to win (or Johnny if he had made it that far)

The host was very annoying.

Has anyone started watching Baking Impossible yet? It's a cross between baking and engineering!

Has anyone started watching Baking Impossible yet? It's a cross between baking and engineering!
Yeah I watched it last year, I really enjoyed it and found it one of thr better netflix baking shows. random appearance of andrew from GBB as one of the judges

I loved it! Everything about it was over the top, ridiculous, very "oh my gawd" American but fun to watch.

Me and my 12 yo son have been ill with covid the last few days and binged this. We really enjoyed it! My word it was so American and over the top though! Jonny was certainly a character, infact so many times I thought he must have been an actor, especially in the cut aways where they talk to the camera.

Yeah I watched it last year, I really enjoyed it and found it one of thr better netflix baking shows. random appearance of andrew from GBB as one of the judges
I think Andrew was the show creator! I was surprised by his involvement when I watched, so I googled it

I like it, it was quite wholesome. Usually I find American shows cringe and unfunny but the humour in it was decent.

thoughts on s2:
- thought the first rounds were a bit unfair seeing as one group got to pick anything whereas the others got items to pick from
- although I guess the second group lost so should get the worst pick
- when they did the split groups I thought the first group should constrain the smaller amount of people so there was an advantage to winning the ‘find the cake’. Surely made more sense to lose just so your up against less people
- Spirit I couldn’t work out if I liked her or not. I’m glad she didn’t win though. The helmet she definitely ran out of time so didn’t paint it not because she wasn’t to confuse the judges
- Elizabeth was definitely the most consistent imo and overall the best
- Miko improved as it went on and his final cake was amazing. Everyone saying he should win for the painting. Although I think Elizabeth’s good as well and she made the two cakes rather than one. I did think Miko’s cake portion in the final cake was easy just a block behind his painting whereas Elizabeth had to mold it etc.
- I didn’t understand when the prize went from 10k to 15k in one of the rounds. As it was 10k for the first half but then went to 15k for the second half of people? Surely should’ve just gone up once that round was fully over
- I am bad at picking which is cake even after watching them make it 😄

I didn’t like how much they were allowed to tamper with the decoys in season 2, it turned into ‘make the decoys look like cake’ as opposed to making their cake look like the object!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t like how much they were allowed to tamper with the decoys in season 2, it turned into ‘make the decoys look like cake’ as opposed to making their cake look like the object!
YES! This seemed to be Spirit’s go to throughout. I didn’t warm to her at all. I was happy but the winner and agree with the comments about Mike

Reactions: 5