Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok thank you - lots of votes for Sky high…think I will get that tomorrow….also any recs for mascara removers? My cleanser doesn’t seem to remove my last mascara the YSL lash clash

Bi phase are usually good…Nivea?
Clarins eye makeup remover is brilliant

Any suggestions for chicken skin on your legs? I exfoliate and moisturise but still all dotty looking.
(not that GoodSkin glove shite…. Ordered and paid form them and got nothing).

Rare beauty mascara is my new fave. Also love the collection one, but rare beauty is loads better.

the sculpted mascara I find very wet so would recommend avoiding.
You read my mind! I was going to ask about the Sculpted Mascara.

Reactions: 1
Any suggestions for chicken skin on your legs? I exfoliate and moisturise but still all dotty looking.
(not that GoodSkin glove shite…. Ordered and paid form them and got nothing).
Glycolic acid toner (the ordinary or similar) or a lotion with urea in it. Apply after shower and put a thick hydrating moisturiser over it. Unfortunately you can't treat KP fully, only reduce the appearance.
The only permanent solution is laser hair removal as it reduces the keratin production.

Other things that have helped me is to soak in bath for as long as you can and use a Korean exfoliating glove (can get on Amazon) and scrub yourself silly 😜. It gives the best exfoliation results. Also works with a hot shower but I find soaking in the bath better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Need a new Fake tan
I have a wedding this wknd …tanning Thursday coming up 💅🏻

Vogue Bare/mousse or water? Or Lidl tan?!

Lidl tan is so so good. It’s been my go to for about a year and a half. I use the dark one, goes on lovely and also wears off without leaving a buildup. And for the price you can’t go wrong!

Reactions: 2
Lidl tan is so so good. It’s been my go to for about a year and a half. I use the dark one, goes on lovely and also wears off without leaving a buildup. And for the price you can’t go wrong!

I keep hearing good things about the Lidl one…will have to check it out!

I got myself some of the Dove body lotion! Does anyone know if it dries quickly and does it stain sheets?

Reactions: 3
The AYU one is lovely ( Irish brand). I use the liquid spray in medium/dark and it’s lovely. Tan luxe express is also very very good but a bit pricier . Good colour and very natural. It’s clear though so you have to be careful applying it! Suzanne Jackson express serum is also lovely! All of these are cruelty free/not tested on animals which is a good bonus. They are the ones that work for me and I’ve naturally very pale pinkish Irish skin!

Reactions: 3
Sorry random?! But what gel or wax or ….?! Do you put in a small boys hair to style it?
They do a red gel in a squeezy bottle in Lidl that my husband and son use.
Wet the hair, rub the gel around your hands and then rub it in.

• Heart
Any Dublin based tattlers happen to know if any of the Aldi's have their BB/CC cream in stock? I can't find it but it suits ma skin so well I'd be willing to travel!

Hello lovely ladies, any recommendations on under eye concealer, I’m mid 30 s , going to a wedding next week would appreciate recommendations please

Hello lovely ladies, any recommendations on under eye concealer, I’m mid 30 s , going to a wedding next week would appreciate recommendations please
Sculpted by Aimee brighten up concealer. €17 in boots. It’s brill

Reactions: 4
Seen a TikTok from Scott barnes who does JLos makeup for fine lines under the eyes is use lip balm as a primer ? A couple of swipes of a (stick) lip balm and meant to be a great job under concealer

Reactions: 7