Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I know got it done for her wedding and she had to tell me. I really didn’t notice it but in a good way. Her top lip looked fab. I think it was 0.5ml! So subtle and stunning.

Reactions: 2
Anyone any experience or insight into lip fillers/lip flips?
I've had mine done before, make sure you do your research and it is someone medically qualified to carry it out.
I'd go on word of mouth, if you know someone who has it done, or ask around locally.
Anyone that gets duck lips has to get a shitload pumped in, mine was 1 ml and was subtle af, but looked good.
Also if someone is pushing more and more, run away.
Everyones lips are different and some people just don't look good with it, so if the practitioner is good they take your lip shape and size into account, rather than a 1 size fits all.

Reactions: 6
Anyone any experience or insight into lip fillers/lip flips?
Where are you based ?

I can highly recommend two places in Dublin. I've been getting them for nearly 5 years now and I can count on one hand the amount of people who've said to me... " did you get your lips done ?" That's the sign of a good job.

Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin foundation is very good. Medium coverage, flawless finish without being too heavy. It has a bit of a glow but not as shiny and the tint and glow.

Does it stink? I think I'm going to get some
I wouldn't say stinks as such but definitely smells. I used to use the mousse until I couldn't get it, I use the lotion now. Pretty much the same deal. Slap it on at night with a mitt then shower in the morning.
It's just a hint of a tan, basically can wear shorts without blinding anyone with the white legs

Need to buy a new mascara
Last one was YSL which was good but open to suggestions?!

the essence ones I can’t be doing with - didn’t work for me/clump/fall/panda

Big fan of the dove stuff. Wear it all the time, it's very natural
Saw you recommend the dove and had a look at it & you’ve just reminded me to ask which one is best? I didn’t realize there would be so many options is it the dove lotiony one or the one in the can?

I love max Factor false lash effect, used to get it as it was made in Ireland but sadly don’t think it is any more but I prefer it to my expensive ones.

I use the lotion, light to medium. I've actually just put it on
Use a mitt, it will stain your hands x

I'm a mascara fiend. The Collection Lash Surge is amazing and cheap as fuck.

Love the Elf one with the turquoise lid, I was melting in work today, full plastic PPE gown and it stayed perfect because it's a tubing one.

I also really like the other Elf one, Lash and Roll? It's curlier. But not a tubing one. Still, I was impressed.

Don't have any mascara recommendations but a mascara avoid.

I usually just buy a rimmel for under a tenner. My husband bought me a mac mascara in the airport recently and it's hands down the WORST mascara I've ever used !!
Clumpy, flaky and impossible to remove. Never again !

Reactions: 1
Ok thank you - lots of votes for Sky high…think I will get that tomorrow….also any recs for mascara removers? My cleanser doesn’t seem to remove my last mascara the YSL lash clash

Bi phase are usually good…Nivea?

Rare beauty mascara is my new fave. Also love the collection one, but rare beauty is loads better.

the sculpted mascara I find very wet so would recommend avoiding.