Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I know got it done for her wedding and she had to tell me. I really didn’t notice it but in a good way. Her top lip looked fab. I think it was 0.5ml! So subtle and stunning.

Reactions: 2
Anyone any experience or insight into lip fillers/lip flips? 🤔
I've had mine done before, make sure you do your research and it is someone medically qualified to carry it out.
I'd go on word of mouth, if you know someone who has it done, or ask around locally.
Anyone that gets duck lips has to get a shitload pumped in, mine was 1 ml and was subtle af, but looked good.
Also if someone is pushing more and more, run away.
Everyones lips are different and some people just don't look good with it, so if the practitioner is good they take your lip shape and size into account, rather than a 1 size fits all.

Reactions: 6
Anyone any experience or insight into lip fillers/lip flips? 🤔
Where are you based ?

I can highly recommend two places in Dublin. I've been getting them for nearly 5 years now and I can count on one hand the amount of people who've said to me... " did you get your lips done ?" That's the sign of a good job.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin foundation is very good. Medium coverage, flawless finish without being too heavy. It has a bit of a glow but not as shiny and the tint and glow.