iPad screen time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How often do you let your kids on their iPads? I am intrigued I have a 4 year old and with the whole lockdown situation we have been more lenient with it but I am trying to make it more of an hour a day tops wishful thinking ? 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Just to note some days he doesn’t have it at all)

Every parent I know, myself included 🙈, has been a lot more lenient than usual. Try not to feel too bad. If you’re surviving days without any, you’re doing brilliantly! I think it’s also more about the quality of shows over the amount ❤

Reactions: 1
I've started picking my battles. My 6 y/o normal has an hour in the morning and a hour before bed. Sometimes longer if shes watching a film on disney plus.

• Heart
My 4 year old twins have no screen time, but that was the same as before the Coronavirus pandemic. That being said, neither of them have shown any any interest in screens.

My niece and nephew used to be be allowed 39 minutes a day, now my sister is letting them have any where between 60-90 minutes.