Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Can people please not troll Alice on Cameo? She finally did something positive, some good change, she doesn't need that experience ruined (even if she gets paid for it). Somebody requesting her to say hi to Tattle Turds will ruin her day. It's one thing if she ruins it herself by being a cunt, it's another for strangers to do it on purpuse. And it furthers her victim narrative and possible her "can't work because of trolls" narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

LucySmith

VIP Member
I hardly ever go looking on Twitter anymore. Tonight I thought I’d see what Alone drama there was. This tweet 🤣. I can’t stop laughing
1BFC3660-7C19-4AB0-8C36-85BCB73BABF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

What's your point

VIP Member
Gave up on the last two threads because I was never going to catch up but is Alice still gagged?

Also someone cheer me up, had to have my beautiful dog put to sleep this weekend and honestly cried so much that I physically ache and feel so empty inside 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Even though I'm not her number one fan, I do have a lot of sympathy for her MS diagnosis.

From what she has said in her video and in her posts, she has an aggressive form of MS, a degenerative spine disease and her long-term prognosis looks bleak.

I am being really sincere when I say that Ioan must really love her knowing the above and knowing that he will have to be her carer or be part of her care team as she gets worse.

I am going to eat a bit of humble pie and reassess some of my previous judgements. If they did have an affair, then I still stand by what I think about that. But I also now think that Ioan is a stronger man than I initially gave him credit for. Not only is his fighting a batshit crazy wife over the divorce and access to the kids, but he is also supporting a girlfriend who he is going to have to care for as her health continues to deteriorate. Add into that mix, he is also going to have to find work to support himself, the kids and give Alice some money too.

To date, Ioan is the only one who hasn’t really spoken out. But considering the above, he is coming out of this a lot better than I initially gave him credit for. If he continues to step up to the mark, then I can understand that Alice is kicking herself for letting him go.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yaaaaaay, grateful to start a new thread & rinse ourselves clean of prior madness.
It is a new day, we are once again walking with the Lord—so, time to gossip in His presence! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2326.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

NarcRage

VIP Member
Tone's tweeting is back to manic levels. I'm not going to list every tweet but yesterday
First tweet 12.33 pm (just after midday on Sunday)
Continued tweeting all day and all night until 6.59am (Monday morning)
So a solid 18.5 hours on Twitter
Then back tweeting at 1.02pm today (Monday afternoon)- so six hours sleep between 7am to 1pm then straight back on Twitter.

Who does this sound like?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
I’m just gonna post this really quickly because I’ve followed these threads since the start and never been able to bring myself to post my experience, a) cos I didn’t want to derail but b) because it’s still (without wanting to sound like a bellend) really traumatic to talk about. But my ex acted exactly like Alice, bar the drunk Twitter attacks. And I’ve seen a lootttt of comments about how the courts always recognise parental alienation and I can confirm this is absolutely not the case, or it wasn’t for me. There are sooo many similarities in their behaviour hence why I find it hard to talk about yet also have followed these threads incessantly. But no the court will not always ‘see clear as day’ what’s going on. People with this much bitterness in them can be very, very convincing when they know they have to act a certain way. Although we ended up with 50/50 shared custody, and my barrister put across countless examples of what my ex had done, the courts absolutely did NOT see or understand the extent of how my ex had tried to eradicate me from my girls’ lives. At one point he blocked me from seeing them for a full 6 weeks and that’s just the easiest example I can give. I was the primary carer their whole lives. Anyway that’s my 2p. I hate Alice’s behaviour with all my heart. I’ve seen someone commenting about how her ‘this is the girls’ family home’ stuff will be seen through as well and I fully agree it’s a load of shite so Thankyou for acknowledging it as such. But in my experience the family courts in the UK did place a lot of emphasis on my ex’s endless banging on about him living in the ‘family home the girls have always known.’ Yeah, because you kicked me out of it. But they weren’t interested in that. Anyway, rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I have come to dislike the word resilience. It has been bandied about so much over this goddamn pandemic.. It kinda makes me feel pressurised to be strong and i guess i associate it now with all the bad stuff.
Okay, I'll admit that during this whole cancer thing, I've grown to hate the words survivor, warrior, journey and brave.
What I have been, at various times, angry, scared, annoyed and fatalistic. The nurses that had to gown up everyday and inject poison into mine (anyone's) veins are brave.
I laid there knocked out like a slug.
Phew. I feel better getting that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
I am not sure where I said Alice is telling the truth? I'm sure I know as much as you about what is and isn't truthful, which is 0.
Well, welcome! You've joined Tattle and are joining in with our thread, you're one of us now! You're a Tattler! Congrats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

welp

VIP Member
You know what's sadder than moaning about your divorce? Random bitter women who have never met you moaning about your reaction to said divorce. Yall idolised Bianca for being so lovely and calm and kind, rising above the bullshit, which is something none of you seem able to do despite not being remotely involved.
you literally signed up to a site dedicated to "moaning" in order to moan about it

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Jemadah

VIP Member
Dear Tone this isn't how it works and even if it was you have truly lost the entire plot. Your sister's divorce, custody issues, children and future are the only thing she should be focused on. Not Twitter or "Tattle Life bullies". Wake up for God's sake. This goes for all you Twitter folks reading this too.
"Hello, is that the lawyer? Yes, I'd like you to get to work identifying 100 regular posters on an internet forum. What do you mean, why? Because they've been posting mean things about my sister and they need to be arrested. What do you mean, you can see for yourself in the screenshots on the forum that Alice said everything they claim she said? And that surely I should be more concerned about her settlement, custody arrangements and mental well-being? YOU'RE BLOCKED, FUCKO!"

• Haha
  • Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
I’ve been keeping quiet recently but the comments regarding Bianca’s ex are disgusting. If somebody said to me “I’m going to contact your abuser to get their side of the story” I’d be knocked sick. Have some fucking respect for Bianca and her trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad

ChillyUpNorth

She's writing a book? Please tell me it's not an autobiography.
She’s writing a children’s book “The Gruffuddlo” it’s about a monstrous creature with no morals or empathy who walks through the woods snorting wizz without a thought for all the little woodland creatures left behind who will be homeless. There’s a sequel in the pipeline “That Bastard Gruffuddlo with his horrid Bogan-ho”

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
You know what's sadder than moaning about your divorce? Random bitter women who have never met you moaning about your reaction to said divorce. Yall idolised Bianca for being so lovely and calm and kind, rising above the bullshit, which is something none of you seem able to do despite not being remotely involved.
You know what's sadder than moaning about your reaction to said divorce? Joining said forum to moan about people moaning about said divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Bianca is not holding back. The floodgates have opened. She has endured months of abuse by Alice and her minions.They have hurled such hateful and cruel things at her for simply existing and she's remained silent. IMO, she is being smart about how much she shares and when. I say brava to her. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 44