Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #27 Narc rage sells, narc rage sells, narc rage all the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Mad Betty

Please keep title suggestions to the end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. Also no swearing in them pls.

Tattle has a great off topic section for pets and travel and whatnot, check it out. https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

Gentle reminder to perhaps pop personal/potentially triggering stories behind a spoiler.

Right, back to Alice and Ioan, and hopefully only Alice and Ioan. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Title by @Mad Betty

Please keep title suggestions to the end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. Also no swearing in them pls.

Tattle has a great off topic section for pets and travel and whatnot, check it out. https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

Gentle reminder to perhaps pop personal/potentially triggering stories behind a spoiler.

Right, back to Alice and Ioan, and hopefully only Alice and Ioan. 😉
Thank you! I appreciate the inclusion in the holiday themed thread love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aaaaaaand breathe.

Hello fresh thread! My mind was completely boggled by the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Caitlyn130 has already asked this (I think it was you anyway chuck) so I'm so sorry if it's been answered, but can anyone tell us how to enable DMs on here?

Reactions: 4
@Caitlyn130 has already asked this (I think it was you anyway chuck) so I'm so sorry if it's been answered, but can anyone tell us how to enable DMs on here?
DMs are banned, they allow it sometimes for long term members but otherwise not. There's a topic in the forum business section explaining why but it was basically because people were messaging each other planning to do something in regards to an influencer and Tattle found out so it's not worth the risk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Silver Linings for the new thread.

Wow! Did tit go down in the last thread, or did tit go down?!
It did! It was also my fault completely so sorry everyone but I had been biting my tongue for a few days and refused to do it any longer. Glad I said something but sorry it derailed the entire thread and made many of you uncomfortable.
I never thought I'd be relieved to go back to talking about Alice and Ioan! Never!
Anyway someone joked on the last thread about FMs and us having something to bond us now. I couldn't help but imagine a day where we all go you know what, we all want the best for everyone involved, let's all be kind to each other, stop saying mean things and be super supportive of all parties involved. There was some nice talk in the last thread about AE writing a book and getting on with her life.
We can but dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I literally had the DM function for 2 days. Didn’t do anything with it and it was removed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s flush the turd that was last nights thread and move on! 🌹 I love you guys x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It did! It was also my fault completely so sorry everyone but I had been biting my tongue for a few days and refused to do it any longer. Glad I said something but sorry it derailed the entire thread and made many of you uncomfortable.
I never thought I'd be relieved to go back to talking about Alice and Ioan! Never!
Anyway someone joked on the last thread about FMs and us having something to bond us now. I couldn't help but imagine a day where we all go you know what, we all want the best for everyone involved, let's all be kind to each other, stop saying mean things and be super supportive of all parties involved. There was some nice talk in the last thread about AE writing a book and getting on with her life.
We can but dream!
Don't apologise for bringing truth to the light. I'd rather face and accept an uncomfortable truth than have smoke blown up the proverbial!

I kind of hoped Tamika was genuine out of misplaced sympathy and not wanting her feelings to be hurt. But at the same time I'm relieved it seems like she is a fake, whatever her motives were. Her tweets the last 24 hours made BW look very bad which is very unfair and Imo unethical to BW.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.