Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #17 Her house is extra dusty, I bet she smells all musty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Penguin86

Pls remember to keep thread suggestions to the end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. Also no swearing in them please.

May be an idea to pop upsetting stories behind spoilers, also soz but perhaps some of the off topic stuff too.

Wiki is the pink button for people new to the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I just say that I'm aghast that a 53 year old woman that speaks a multitude of languages and is a relatively skilled writer needs a bunch of random people on the internet to tell her what to do and have them fight her fights? The thought alone terrifies me.

Reactions: 30
Does the Toad have ANY hobbies or interests besides Twitter and Insta?
Not including the psych-ward art therapy or whatever that Etsy abomination supposedly was.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just say that I'm aghast that a 53 year old woman that speaks a multitude of languages and is a relatively skilled writer needs a bunch of random people on the internet to tell her what to do and have them fight her fights? The thought alone terrifies me.
I’m think they see themselves as her carers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's disgusting that she is saying that he could just stop working to avoid paying child support.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have to say the wiki is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Oh wait ...... :cry:

Reactions: 2
Once again reading between the lines.
The working-class kids at school flushed her head down the loo every day and called her ‘Toad’ because she looked and talked like one. So now she’s calling BW Toad 🐸 and that’s why I’m calling HER toad. Treat people as you wish to be treated Ms Toad.

FBC41709-872F-485E-BCDD-231E379C2FB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This thread title is bleeping excellent. I've always through she looks like someone who stinks.

I mean, I don't remember who posted it or which thread it was on, but them windows... her house looks like one of them hotels you get put in on holiday that look incredible on the website/in the brochure but you get there and you might catch a disease. Like on the inbetweeners 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's disgusting that she is saying that he could just stop working to avoid paying child support.
She’s really only worried about spousal support. How else can she sit on her arse on Twitter all day?

Someone did give a recap before. Alice had a fight with a lawyer on Twitter over the legalities of divorce.
And thought she won. And her sheep loving security guard saw the lawyer off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does the Toad have ANY hobbies or interests besides Twitter and Insta?
Not including the psych-ward art therapy or whatever that Etsy abomination supposedly was.
Let’s see. There’s whining - does quite a lot of that. Lying for attention - that’s more professional level than a hobby though. Shopping. Getting botoxed. Making amazing comedy shorts. Cybering with lupine while he whacks off in his mother’s spare room …um, just a theory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would she get spousal support when they divorce? I mean. Surely she'd just have to look after herself and use her own finances? I can imagine she's bleeding him dry atm anyway.

Right? Why even entertain that idea? He needs money to live too. Of course he will try to work.

It's her typical manipulative hypothetical but make it sounds like it's a fact crap to make her cult go all HOW DARE HE, sadly they are dumb enough. But she saw that this worked for Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This thread title is bleeping excellent. I've always through she looks like someone who stinks.

I mean, I don't remember who posted it or which thread it was on, but them windows... her house looks like one of them hotels you get put in on holiday that look incredible on the website/in the brochure but you get there and you might catch a disease. Like on the inbetweeners 😂😂😂
I stayed in a hotel in Moura once like that. The door didn't lock. The window beside the door didn't close. The bathroom was full stainless steel, I think it had once been a kill room in an abattoir. The air con was full of mould, such that I went for a walk up the main street in full boiling sun for an hour rather than stay in the room while the air con spewed spores. And one of us had a room with a kettle and the other had a room with a tap that we could put the kettle under to fill, so between the 2 of us we could manage a cup of tea.
It was January 2000, horrific heat wave. Never forget it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I love how much stuff gets pulled from here. Without tattle Alice would have such an easy ride LOL
the funniest thing is watching the FM doing intel . They can’t stalk for tit 🤣🤣
Watching them Look up the lawyers info was so painful today, they got it all wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.