Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you got lost on the way to suck up to the Abuser that is Alice Evans on Instagram love , you know the one who has a TRO on her which will soon be a full RO . Alice Evans who has 113 pages of vile disgusting abusive texts and emails , voice notes ( not yet presented in court ) presented in court as genuine evidence of how she has been behaving etc .
Alice Evans who has encouraged abuse on Twitter against a young woman with a very serious health condition, and been so incredibly vile wishing infertility on her , and liked a tweet suggested she was ‘asking for it ‘ … shall I go on .
I would be incredibly embarrassed to even think about the words you have just posted publicly, let alone actually do that !

The FM’s are clearly bored , or have been shut down on Twitter ‘Again’

Reactions: 40
That’s what I wonder ? To try keep him there?
My ex did that to me. I went back after leaving him and stayed another 5 years because of that dog. Then I finally left and the dog got cancer. I still blame myself.

Reactions: 27
Mind you at the time this was written Elsie was just turning seven, so I agree.

I have to say that Ozark is the best series out there. I would love to see Ioan do a role like that!

Reactions: 3
Let me know when you need more suggestions. I've seen everything I could find, except the video game & animated voice-over stuff.
[/QUOTE]
BIB -thanks!

Reactions: 6
An interesting POV right up to the pregnant part and then I've got to admit you sort of lost me.

Reactions: 4
Spot on and I don’t think we (women that is) should pretend that abuse doesn’t happen to men. What both of these cases demonstrate is just how much the abusers are getting away with in the public eye for so long. Ioan with less resources anyway is deprived of his children and must watch them being corrupted by a nasty drunk.

There is definitely something wrong with how long these people get away with the shit and damage they pull before someone finally accepts they are irredeemable.

Reactions: 22
or she’s a loud mouth manipulative drunk egotistical wanker

Reactions: 30
I can't imagine any child saying this unless mummy dearest put it in her head.
mAlice is so shallow I can believe she thought this as no way would she ever admit that her being an abusive narc killed his love stone dead.
Easier to blame looks or another woman, like his mum, as she initially got the blame.
And we know she is obsessed with looks. Looks & $$$ & perceived status.

Is there one photo, just one, from a red carpet, where she doesn't look awkward? For an actress she has surprisingly little control and awareness about her face and body in front of a camera.
True. She's either got a boa constrictor grip on him &/or is gurning pouting she thought sexily & often had weird postures like she's puffing herself up. Screams "look at ME"

Reactions: 23
God I forgot about this gem (from november)
View attachment 1093044
View attachment 1093045
Lupine doesnt seem to be very popular among many Alice fangirls
I'm starting to wonder a few things:
1. Loop de loop clearly has a vivid imagination, we think he is pretty close to Alice, him being her mouthpiece (this is obvious, despite the TRO being in place, with the permanent RO looking highly likely). What's the chances he has coached her through writing these "emails" or the fake diaries that she threatened him with. Loopy clearly has a mind so full of tosh that he could fill 300? Emails and diaries for his prized possession mAlice?
2. If he has done the above, i.e. aiding her with emails and/or diaries then he has "dirt/info" on her, does he now have her "bang to rights" has she seen how loopy and obsessed he is and wants to rid herself of him (he was seemingly unaware of those 113 pages that we read before him)?
3. What happens if she makes horrendous allegations against Ioan? Does the court have to halt for investigation?

Reactions: 8
Unless she gave birth to Sigmund Freud, I'd say this was Alice expressing her own fears, not a prescient child.

Reactions: 30
This is such a lovely post @SusanC
Beautiful furries too!

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry I think your in the wrong place, you are looking for either Alice's Instagram account or Lupines Twitter account. Shall I call you an Uber?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.