Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also says she has £100,000 in the UK that she is prepared to use for Gloria and one year of private school for Ella; this was before Gloria was let go. And we were correct about the private school. She says she wanted both girls to go there because it is so much better than what she and Tone experienced. And he did have the girls overnight, from the sound of it. Though she criticized everything he did. The drinking water in the apartment. And claimed Ella’s hair was like straw after showering there and he couldn’t send her back “like that.”

Reactions: 49
Are we now on stand by for a Piers Morgan article? I cant stand him but would love to know what he has to say and he could get IG's side out their without IG taking any flack for what is written.

Reactions: 46
Does anyone know if this could mean anything at all for custody? I know it’s separate, I know he has filed stuff on parental alienation also - but Christ, she is pure poison and they have a father who wants to parent them. Will anything happen on that front concurrently with this?

Reactions: 23
I think/hope whoever has downloaded the docs, if you can, make an alt Twitter account, post a screenshot of the new Twitter account handle and drop the documents there for all of us turds….or some similar type of move…

Reactions: 29
The best thing would be for her to lose custody permanently.

Reactions: 38
The most recent Daily Mail story on Alice (about her black eye) has just been removed from the front page. It was there an hour ago, I checked.

Does this mean a new story is about to be published?

Reactions: 35
There seems to be a clear and lengthy pattern of alienation of the kids by her, from the time he moved out. I imagine that could be considered.

Reactions: 23
I bloody hope so. They deserve so much better, I know people say BW should not meet them yet but a positive and upbeat female role model might be exactly what they need..

Reactions: 42
THAT POOR MAN
AND ELSIE
ELLA

Reactions: 42
I think/hope whoever has downloaded the docs, if you can, make an alt Twitter account, post a screenshot of the new Twitter account handle and drop the documents there for all of us turds….or some similar type of move…
‘Is this legal? The court sells those documents.

Reactions: 8
Release the Piers
I can’t stand him either. But Alice Evans needs taken down a peg or two.

Reactions: 47
I guess we finally know how much she has in her baptismal/first communion/childhood savings fund

Reactions: 33
I was thinking the same about her getting Lupine to help her write the response .

You've put it so well above about knowing that she was including the kids but to actually read what she's been doing - it's just holy fuck territory. I think they've been witness to it ALL.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.