Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean, not to brag or anything, but SOMEONE just finished her 30-page paper and is done with the semester for the next month!
I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE MEMES, PROVERBS, AND SUBPAR INTROSPECTION ABOUT OUR FAVE RUDE BITCH! 💚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

plinky

VIP Member
One thing is clear, AE had a shit time since Covid. That is irrefutable. She was on her own with the kids, with all the uncertainty, and she knew her husband was pulling away from her.
I’ve had a shit time since Covid. I have worked hours and hours often unpaid to try help people, taken a ton of shit from angry people day in day out, tried to keep people calm and things running when it’s all going to shit (healthcare) AND I had kids to raise alone, no nanny, no family to help (Covid) same as everyone else

this bish sat on her fat ass the whole time whining and shouting at trump and Ioan on Twitter. She didn’t go marching at protests or fundraise or volunteer anywhere or do anything to change her own life or anyone else’s

I don’t mean to sound mad at you I’m not 😳🤣 I just not going to give her credit for the same thing everyone else endured as well

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bastion

Ashley/Clive (the shortbread stalker) has threatened offered help from '"every angle" to relocate.
He will be bottling his own salad cream like nobody's business thinking about relocating her from all angles.
Screenshot_20211217_030033.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
0E5F9C93-0B47-4394-837F-D0BE2B2B3175.jpeg

Yeah!! cliche fuckin city - you tell’em. Disingenuous central. BOOM That’s put them in their place right there.

Even her FMs are struggling with this one, it’s like Alice WTF girl, just stop it. 🤣🤣

Anyway my theory is she is gagged and is just trying and failing to create another account that she can throw all the dirt from.

• Haha
  • Wow

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
That’s Brilliant! ⭐
1639754446083.png
I guess this is how the author of the above would word Lord Voldemort's bio:

His good looks are enhanced by his red eyes and shiny bald head. He is very conscious about his health and maintains his wiry physique with its natural leanness, long, slender fingers and elegantly pale skin. His dick is 12 inches while his shoe size is 13 (US).

This magnificent wizard, Voldemort, amassed a very decent amount of corpses through his professional career in the magic world. Having started his career in 1938, he has managed to [establish] himself as one of the [most] murderous wizards in the universe. According to the sources, his estimated body count is 100-200 victims approximately.

1639754635663.png

Goodness. Oh, to be young and feel delusion's keen sting... :rolleyes:😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm honestly sorry to post 2 memes so shortly in between but y'all inspired me again
lmao we got a WORDSMITH OVER HERE

IMG_0570.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tootler

"I nearly missed this little gem. You don’t think Bianca was his first affair?

I’ve now pulled up a chair and you have my total attention. Details?? " (Sorry, I'm playing catch-up and cannot do a regular quoting of a comment from a past thread)

You didn't ask me but I will reply, anyway. Well, I follow celebrity gossip and through the years there have been little rumblings about Ioan. Clearly, he's not a major star but I always wondered what'd happened to him since Hornblower, so anything written about him stuck in my mind. Before marriage, when they were living together, Ioan supposedly cheated on Alice and the woman he allegedly screwed (I believe he was in LA and Alice was in the UK at the time) sold her story to the tabloids. Alice posted about this incident fairly recently, said Ioan had apologized profusely and guaranteed her that he had only made out with, not shagged, this other woman and Alice believed him. Who knows the truth, and they weren't yet married so maybe even if it happened, this doesn't "count."

But from various movie sets since, I've read things like, (obvs I'm paraphrasing)"No young female assistant is safe from Ioan's attentions" or, "my friend was the makeup artist on project XYZ and said Ioan seemed a nice guy but also presented himself as quite open for female attention and maybe more..." I know that anyone can write lies about anyone else; celebrity gossip sites are rife with untruths. I also know that someone can be flirty and friendly and others can misconstrue this as looking to hookup. For these reasons, I never mentioned this here on Tattle, before. But I mention this now because I am in the Ioan-has-cheated-in-the-past camp and it seems like most people here are convinced this is a one-off with Bianca.

Finally, a lot of people cheat in their marriages. And among actors, it's REALLY. A. LOT. I don't think it's so far-fetched to imagine that a nice-looking, successful-enough actor might have cheated on his wife a few times. I find infidelity reprehensible but when married to a borderline-abusive narcissist like Alice, I see it as somehow more understandable if still wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

cssam

View attachment 928997

Yeah!! cliche fuckin city - you tell’em. Disingenuous central. BOOM That’s put them in their place right there.

Even her FMs are struggling with this one, it’s like Alice WTF girl, just stop it. 🤣🤣

Anyway my theory is she is gagged and is just trying and failing to create another account that she can throw all the dirt from.
Sorry I'm just catching up but I have to say that tweet has definitely got Alice written all over it, especially as it's all about making a dig at Bianca again :rolleyes:

Realistically, a 'supportive brother' in his 50s would want to help his sister move on with her life. And realistically, at his age, there's more chance he'd be saying "I'm not getting involved."

The idea that he'd join twitter just to help his sister make petty digs at her ex husband's new girlfriend is laughable, and just not believable to me at all.
Maybe I might be tempted to believe he'd get involved if Alice's feud on social media wasn't one-sided. But the very significant fact in this crazy saga is that Ioan and Bianca have just stayed out of it. Despite Alice's endless provocation and social media attacks, they have stayed silent and are just getting on with their lives. It's literally just Alice, a woman scorned, and her minions spouting hate and delusional stuff about them.

Therefore, I just can't buy into the idea that it's really Tony tweeting this nonsense, and stalking Bianca's socials.

I'm not sure what's more disturbing though: Alice pretending to be her brother and having conversations with herself on twitter or her brother being the person tweeting those disturbing things and enabling Alice.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I’m totally outing myself but a very old friend suggested I watch hornblower recently 🤣 and turns out we both reading this thread! 😳🤣🤣🤣

I may well do today!
Love you, you little lurker

• Haha
  • Wow

wrongshoes

How in the actual mothereffing world does this silly cow write about tragedies happening to children and the heart-rending, world-ending pain their parents must be experiencing right now, and then STILL WRITE as though her common-ass divorce is some sort of unprecedented trauma for her own perfectly fine kids? She just makes me mental.

Truly, I can’t believe she can walk through life without someone slapping her in the face every day. I’m not advocating violence here, I am just somewhat shocked it doesn’t happen all the time.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I see she took that take well
Screenshot_20211217-221348_Twitter.jpg

She definitely does, check out the screen grabs on her Instagram.
she also said she recorded 95 % of their convos. And iirc one of her minions claimed that Ella recorded Ioan when she was at his flat (she really is a mini-Alice it seems)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I actually wonder given that she said August 2020 when her tweeting their seperation was January 2021 if she is mixing up two different events into one (with the story about the fight about nothing being in August 2020). Alice's Social Media use was extremely off the rails the first 7-8 months of 2020, after this she was visibly more level headed, probably in order to convince him that she can change for him etc.

Another thing I noticed: she says that after he grabbed her laptop off her hands and deleted the tweet, she grabbed the laptop back off his hands and tweeted it again. My problem is the way she told this sounds like this all happened within a few minutes. But the deletion of the tweet and her coming back saying "I didnt deleted it, he did" were several hours apart.
I imagine that she spent a good few hours screaming at him.

"I nearly missed this little gem. You don’t think Bianca was his first affair?

I’ve now pulled up a chair and you have my total attention. Details?? " (Sorry, I'm playing catch-up and cannot do a regular quoting of a comment from a past thread)

You didn't ask me but I will reply, anyway. Well, I follow celebrity gossip and through the years there have been little rumblings about Ioan. Clearly, he's not a major star but I always wondered what'd happened to him since Hornblower, so anything written about him stuck in my mind. Before marriage, when they were living together, Ioan supposedly cheated on Alice and the woman he allegedly screwed (I believe he was in LA and Alice was in the UK at the time) sold her story to the tabloids. Alice posted about this incident fairly recently, said Ioan had apologized profusely and guaranteed her that he had only made out with, not shagged, this other woman and Alice believed him. Who knows the truth, and they weren't yet married so maybe even if it happened, this doesn't "count."

But from various movie sets since, I've read things like, (obvs I'm paraphrasing)"No young female assistant is safe from Ioan's attentions" or, "my friend was the makeup artist on project XYZ and said Ioan seemed a nice guy but also presented himself as quite open for female attention and maybe more..." I know that anyone can write lies about anyone else; celebrity gossip sites are rife with untruths. I also know that someone can be flirty and friendly and others can misconstrue this as looking to hookup. For these reasons, I never mentioned this here on Tattle, before. But I mention this now because I am in the Ioan-has-cheated-in-the-past camp and it seems like most people here are convinced this is a one-off with Bianca.

Finally, a lot of people cheat in their marriages. And among actors, it's REALLY. A. LOT. I don't think it's so far-fetched to imagine that a nice-looking, successful-enough actor might have cheated on his wife a few times. I find infidelity reprehensible but when married to a borderline-abusive narcissist like Alice, I see it as somehow more understandable if still wrong.
Well the fact that Alice is a monster doesn’t mean that the other adults in this drama are saints.

• Heart
Reactions: 30