Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intelligence isn't her strong point. She needs the help of our superior Tattle HQ. She obviously doesn't realise Caitlyn hasn't posted or liked anything on Tattle since January last year. If we were feeling generous we could lend out @welp, but I think she might protest!

Reactions: 21
Good to see you are holding up under the utter, utter despair of DA being mean about your beautiful user name. Just let us know if you need a hand hold or a girl's night in or out to cope with the heartbreak our brave Hiraeth.
I'm going to have to watch the slow-mo of Alun running just to be able to cope with the utter, utter defamation.

(Girls' night, anyone?? LET'S DO THIS)

But seriously, Alice always has to let slip her hatred of Wales in some way. It's one of her tells.

Reactions: 43
Alice the fashion junkie. I think that's the most ridiculous thing she's said about herself

Reactions: 25
There's an air of desperation about the latest tweets, scrabbling about tattle and resurrecting posts won't solve your troubles Alice
My thoughts exactly. Like someone is pretty desperate to find something, anything, to incriminate the other party. And then, I remembered that she tried to stage fake abuse allegations, using her own children.
---
What? Wasn’t tattle created just to harass Alice Evans? No, you must be mistaken. She’s the only celebrity that matters.

Reactions: 30
Bianca's narrative? Bianca is in a relationship with a great guy who has a raging, abusive lunatic ex wife. Bianca and her partner are currently stalked, defamed, and harassed online by the the ex and her rabid flying monkeys.

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 24
She thinks she can win her court case on social media.
She behaves as if the comments here on Tattle or SM are somehow far more heinous and abusive than all the actual abuse and PA she has committed against Ioan, Bianca and her children.

Reactions: 33

"O how I laughed when I realised my grifting off Ioan was over." Fixed for her.

Reactions: 22
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she shows Dupee her Tamika screenshot and explains how B controls Tattle and is using it to bully Alice.

Reactions: 37
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she shows Dupee her Tamika screenshot and explains how B controls Tattle and is using it to bully Alice.
She is her own worst enemy. Of course she'll overshare and give away a lot of evidence that she is mentally unwell and abusing her kids.

Reactions: 18
She behaves as if the comments here on Tattle or SM are somehow far more heinous and abusive than all the actual abuse and PA she has committed against Ioan, Bianca and her children.
To her, they are. She only did what she did because she was angry, hurt, blindsided, lied to. AND THEY DESERVED IT!!!!!!

When I watched her shouting and verbally abusing a woman in the car park video, the part that really stood out for me is when she says (to the calm and polite woman who’s car she hit), “STOP SHOUTING AT ME”.

I think she sees any criticism (even when justified) as an attack and goes into hyper defensive mode. But for some reason, when other people try to defend themselves, they are being unreasonable.

She’s like a toddler.

Reactions: 46
That's the same thing Ella did. She shouted at Ioan to stop touching her when he wasn't. The apple doesn't fall far.

Reactions: 30
Yikes, that landlord should be in jail. You're lucky you lot didn't die. Carbon Monoxide poisoning isn't easy to detect and 1991 doesn't seem that long ago (though, I was born in the 1970s).

In context, Alice is still a cunt - the cunt-train rolls on, still. She is never going to get over Ioan if she keeps dredging up the past. This could be used as an opportunity, as other Tattlers have said, but she still continues being immature and (weirdly) talking to herself under her different personas. It's really fucking disturbing behaviour.

Her latest fixation seems to be "breadcrumbing" threats that she "knows" about certain Tattlers. Give it a rest, Alice and focus on your kids and your new life. If you didn't behave so atrociously this wouldn't be on thread # 221.

Reactions: 17
1. I never have the sound on on her videos as she makes me nauseous without having to listen to that fake voice as well. Clicky, dry, pretend posh accent.

2 She doesn't know much about her supposed career if she doesn't know that it's possible to overdub a video.

Cupid Stunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lets slow-mo the slow-mo.

(Sorry Yo, however hot you continue to become my heart will always belong to Alun)

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 34
Lets slow-mo the slow-mo.

(Sorry Yo, however hot you continue to become my heart will always belong to Alun)
I'd love to hear Yo's laugh when he realises that his little brother is now the pin up of this degenerate community!

Reactions: 39
I see she’s back attacking us again. You’d think she’d be trying to sort out her disaster of a life instead. Or taking notice of the entire world going to hell in a hand basket.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.