Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the same Catherine from a while back who got all upset when Tone talked to her on DM then said to all the FMs that she was a double agent or something. Is she still going?

Reactions: 8
Abby is a bit obsessed with me. I might need a DVRO. And yes, IG was pussy-whipped but I'm glad to see he finally got his balls back.

As for "she asked him to come BACK?" why yes. He could live in the garage. This was written by AE 5 months after IG filed for divorce. Oh, and did you tell Dupee that IG 'left his kids' yet?? LMAO

Reactions: 29
I'm sorry to let you all down but I've decided to believe Dear Abby isn't Alice.

Nothing human could be so very stupid.

How does it drive or brush it's hair with that level of intelligence.

Oh. It doesn't.

Reactions: 20

Without a reasonable explanation?
(Old posts from wiki)
I don't love you
You're a horrible person
You're a bully and a manipulator
You're disrespectful to my family

I cant imagine why he left.

Reactions: 20
Breaking the DVRO again...

and again

and again

and again

Yes joint custody is a crime and is not allowed on Planet Alice.

Reactions: 19
You know where to find us.

---
How does Alice walk without tripping over her projection?

Reactions: 22
An endorsement of the most vile FM

So Abby was ranting on private and now we can all see her shitty tweets. Do us a favour and go on private again. You are an unhinged bore.
---
LOL I don't think AE likes Dupee. Also, Tattle is not being evaluated. YOU ARE. You're welcome!!

Reactions: 18
How does Alice walk without tripping over her projection?

You would think with the news about Matthew Perry’s passing that our resident addict in Beverly Hills might be reevaluating her priorities in life. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Drama Queen. Why did she unprivate? She was missing us Tattlers LOL

---
The socks are talking to each other LOL

Reactions: 14
So Abby was ranting on private and now we can all see her shitty tweets. Do us a favour and go on private again. You are an unhinged bore.
---
Maybe she went private to tempt Tattlers into following her. The pathetic plan obviously didn’t work, we rejoiced at the silence of the socks

Reactions: 19
lol, what a ride
this is what happens when Alice shows the world who she is

of course it is.

How badly Alice treats her kids is obvious. her exposing them on her SM, leaving Ella alone in court, threatening them openly with abandoning them, the general damaging languge. you can and can make the kids claim a lot, but the mistreatment is blatant. And unfortunately a abuser that runs their own victim narrative and tries to include their kids in your issue will succeed with trauma bonding.

Kids acting out in Ioan's custody without him doing anythinc btw also shows how Alice treated him. they copy what their mom did to him in terms of intimidation. they think he is weak.

Alice was badmouthing Ioan and then also uploaded it was the problem, idiot

no pap waits in front of Alice's house. how delusional

she has formed Ella into a similar personality type, so veeery high chance. and if they are intelligent they will anyway

so how do you explain Bianca then?

these people share one brain cell.

the issue was that Bianca at that moment was taking steroids and it was at the high of Covid. No one EVER claimed its a permanent state

this is so blatantly false

however, this is true: I dont know any divorced man who pays for everything, like Ioan is supposed to

no we already saw what happens when Alice tells her side: lies

mate she said tattle

Daddy doesnt want to be assaulted again

Alice literally admitted it? she fires lawyers before hearings, blows deadlines and delays hearings? want more?

accusations = admissions

ah so Alice always lies

Ioan never worked all year. Alice could have worked easily. even overlapping with actually taking use of the nanny

i like how she made up this "they met randomly" story (she claimed this many times) but Ioan/Bianca never actually told her story

its creepy that i follow Alice on IG, aight

gotta love how she is trying to throw other celebs under the bus

lipgloss is insane, mkay

things were predictable? shocking

according to sources...that'll be Alice

nope, that's exactly right

eh what, isnt she essentially saying raping someone to get a child is ok? coz what else does "wearing the pants" and "makinf the rules" means in this context?

fun fact: Alice told her own version of that story. it was even worse!

again, this is a Alice fabrication

again, nannies, friends, Alice working when Ioan isnt. it's no science

is she trying to frame poor Celia

funny how she cries about inside information, then posts this

I agree kids shouldnt live with hateful and unstable people. they become that then too. Oh, right!

Alice claimed a few months ago that she is bathing them. yep, i agree it's creepy.

also something Alice constantly went on about.

but there was no wrap party due to Covid.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.