Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking to herself with the new sock.

---
So the GFM was for make up and clothes.

Reactions: 54
"It's not her fault"
I can't Please let her use this argument in court. Anne Kiley will literally tear her apart.

Reactions: 50
Thank you for this. Chuckling away in the corner here

Reactions: 11
"It's not her fault"
I can't Please let her use this argument in court. Anne Kiley will literally tear her apart.
View attachment 2423786
This going to work as well as Costner's wife claiming luxury is in her kids DNA and child support should provide ocean views. Maybe if mAlice actually worked, or left the house she would need glamorous brands (not buying that either)

Reactions: 27
She's acting, working? Where? Can't be as an actress that ship sailed 9 years ago and the strike have not ended or did I miss something.
Unless she's counting those videos she's filming of the girls, as her acting. In that case, then I am an actress too, because I spend a lot of my time filming my young ones' and the dogs' antics. Hey SAG, where is my union card!

Reactions: 26
I can't keep on top of all these socks/FM. They're like the Terminator that never fecking dies

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.