Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed one of the thread names is named after a book (and film) called "He's just not that in to you". May I suggest a thread title based on the same authors of that book?

Thread title suggestion:

It's called a break up because it's broken

Reactions: 22

Juvenile and pathetic. I cant believe this is coming from two nearly sixty year olds. She is so jealous of Bianca, her bile oozes off every word she posts. She really needs to move on.
Of course anyone going to a ComicCon refers to it as their 1st, 2nd or 3d. There's nothing strange in what Bianca said. My two older ones went to the Final Fantasy Con in Vegas this year. It was their first time attending it and they referred to it as: "My first Comic Con in Vegas"

Reactions: 44
How ironic.
Could you imagine if Ioan was still with mAlice and she would've went with him to the Wales Comic Con.... She would've made it all about herself and no doubt interfered while he was signing autographs, taking pics and chatting with his fans. We would've been bombarded with photos/videos of herself at the event and her being all over him. Just the thought makes me cringe.
I'm so glad he now has someone by his side that gives him his space and doesn't feel the need to make herself the center of attention every few minutes.

Reactions: 35

Read the article. Well that aged like milk in the summer sun. She has always lived off men, never had her own funds, no wonder Bianca makes her see red.
She did not have her own key to get into the room? I would've paid for my own, in another hotel if I couldn't afford the Four Seasons on my own, but that would've been the end of that relationship.
But then I never would've done what she did. Going off to party on my own leaving my SO to cool his heel alone, getting drunk in bars in a strange city until the early hours and running up a tab on the limo, coming back drunk at 4am. She really has/had delusions of granduer. She was and still is a nightmare.

Reactions: 42
171 makes me sad. I hope she’s ok, wherever she is now

Reactions: 38
LoboTony

Reactions: 14
If Alice thinks her current home is rundown I can't wait to see what she thinks of her future housing...

Reactions: 28
Please ignore this post, it just consists of several screenshots so that I can link to them in the Wiki : )

Reactions: 7

Alice and Tone have been posting about drug addiction. Is she setting up a defense for her behavior?

Reactions: 23
Tell us they have evidence of your drug and alcohol abuse without telling us.

Having an addiction doesn't give you a free pass to abuse or break the law. Anyone serious about their recovery takes accountability. Some programs have you make amends. This all means recognizing you hurt people, you broke the law, you were an abuser AND you are working on it by doing something serious like a program, rebah, therapy. Tweets and IM don't count.

Reactions: 50
She posted her own selfies with pin point pupils.

Reactions: 16
I think kidney sTONE is eaten up with jealousy re Ioan.
---
Changed my mind, I reckon Christine is probably Alice and this setting a narrative before evaluation. It's the cleaned up her act bit for me. Cause like hell
Alice has more socks than Marks and Spencers

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.