Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca should know how to behave??
The lunacy is unbelievable and stupidity is off the charts with this post. Are we absolutely sure that Alice can comprehend what she writes?
It's been about 3 years now. If Alice still feels so emotional, she should seek professional help. Not moving forward after this amount of time will be something the custody evaluator will notice. It's not healthy for the girls to be subject to Alice's long term emotional break down.

Screenshot_20230826_205128_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
That last post from Alice “And she didn’t include all my text messages”. There weren’t any TO include.

She had no texts from Ioan to include, except the ones through MFW which were always polite but distant. This enraged her as she wasn’t getting a reaction. He was cool and unengaged and she could not stand it. In the past her tantrums, threats and rages got her what she wanted, but not any more.

Silence is powerful, constant screaming and anger not so much after a while.

When will she ever stop ruminating? I detest her but my god she is pathetic.
I think she’s finished ruminating and is now regurgitating. Same stuff, over and over. 🤮

Reactions: 30
Bianca should know how to behave??
The lunacy is unbelievable and stupidity is off the charts with this post. Are we absolutely sure that Alice can comprehend what she writes?
It's been about 3 years now. If Alice still feels so emotional, she should seek professional help. Not moving forward after this amount of time will be something the custody evaluator will notice. It's not healthy for the girls to be subject to Alice's long term emotional break down.

View attachment 2407053
At this stage even the local barnyard is disgusted with her antics and judging her. Grow the eff up. Three years...three damn years and she is still whinging about the 7 inches that got away.
1693103434060.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There's no chance in hell Alice's sharp ones will go unnoticed

Screenshot_20230826_210539_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I was summarizing a psych report for an adolescent diagnosed with ODD. Then I thought, hmmmm, these behaviors sound familiar. Then BOOM it hit me! Big AL! Then I searched what it would present like in an adult. Huh. I am NOT diagnosing. Just interesting stuff, is all...
Notes_230826_203936_628.jpg

Adults with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) display a pattern of negative, hostile, and defiant behavior that lasts at least six months and includes four (or more) of the following symptoms:

• Often loses temper

• Often argues with family and coworkers

• Actively defies or refuses to comply with rules and laws

• Deliberately annoys people

• Blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior

• Easily annoyed by others

• Angry and resentful

• Spiteful or vindictive

Adults with ODD are more than just aggressive and irritating from time to time. They feel mad at the world every day, and lose their temper regularly. This may manifest as verbal abuse or road rage. Adults with ODD defend themselves relentlessly when someone says they’ve done something wrong. They feel misunderstood and disliked, hemmed in, and pushed around.

Constant opposition to authority figures makes it difficult for adults with ODD to keep jobs and to maintain relationships and marriages. They are particularly quick to anger, they are impatient, and they have a low tolerance for frustration. They see themselves as mistreated, misunderstood, and unappreciated. They see themselves as the victim rather than the cause of the pain in the family system

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She has admitted her guilt with this post.
She sure did. The phrase “don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time” springs to mind

ETA because once again, her behaviour is not the problem, Ioan’s attempts to protect himself from her, is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
If it isn’t Alice or one of her cronies, nothing to worry about. View attachment 2407098
I can't believe how she us still keeping going with this bat shittery after 3 years!! Not only is she keeping it going she is ramping it up.

Surely she must have times where she looks at what she has done and thinks 'yeh I fucked up'. Thing is she doesn't even have to acknowledge this publically she could just pipe down, put the socks to bed and start living a more honest life and Cooperate with the courts.

I don't even think she cares about 'winning' she just wants Ioan to lose everything no matter how much it costs her in the long run.

Thing is in years to come Ioan can prove to both girls that he did his best, he fought for them both and it cost him massively (emotionally and financially) he could have walked away from his responsibilities way before now had he wanted to but he is still here battling for his kids to have a good life and doing it the right way. Alice can't prove anything to them other than she has used them as weapons to get revenge on her husband that did nothing wrong other than stop loving her (and who can blame him).

It's funny sometimes to see what demented tit she is spouting but reality is two girls are stuck in the middle of this and they have no respite. The one person who should be loving and protecting them above anyone else is the one hurting them and that is tragic.

I can't see a happy ending for any one of them, IG and B are out there living life and so they should but he must he crippled inside with the worry over his kids. Thank god he has B because I actually think Alice would be just as bad even if he was single and he would have nobody to support him then (obviously his family do but they are so far away).

I hope the girls get removed from her, I hope the therapy they get is long and productive and I hope in time that they will see that IG had to leave in order to get them out as well (even though it has taken probably much longer than he wanted).

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well i sure know which family I would rather belong to. Especially the siblings!! Misfit bedsit dweller or ultra marathon runner! Lol, Mrs G wins again!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Judge checks them. Pretty sure he's the only person who's opinion counts. Also the Daily Mail and others get them from Tattle.

Screenshot_20230826_224358_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How long before the Mail Online article.

Who is Alun Gruffudd? As the younger brother of Fantastic Four star Ioan Gruffudd embarks on a brave challenge to raise funds for MS this is everything we know about the Welsh Hunk
There’ll be a ‘squeezing his lithe body’ and ‘showed his ex what’s she’s missing’ and ‘pins on display’ , finished off with ‘Mail online contacted Alun G but was refused a comment’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.