Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the money raised will be more than welcome despite the confusion.
I've sat on my hands many a time rather than type out something in haste.
A thick skin definitely comes in handy at times.

Reactions: 37
Excellent news @Hiraeth but why is there even a court transcriber? Wouldn't the lawyers automatically pay them to "write up" their reports?
There's always a court reporter who is taking down the transcript of any hearing or trial. They are independent and the lawyers pay them for a transcript of the hearing if one is needed. (A transcript is not always needed or wanted, so it's not prepared unless someone orders it.) Since transcripts are copyrighted, I can only post summaries, not the transcript itself.

Reactions: 40
Thanks - I get that. But why wouldn't a transcript always be needed by the lawyers? To cross the eyes and dot the ts?

Reactions: 3
Thanks - I get that. But why wouldn't a transcript always be needed by the lawyers? To cross the eyes and dot the ts?
Sorry! I misunderstood your question. Transcripts are not always needed. Since the lawyers are in the courtroom (or attending by zoom) they usually take good notes and there's no reason to go back to the hearing transcript for anything. If they ever want to get the transcript, it's usually to make sure they are complying with every word of the judge when he or she makes an order (especially if they have to prepare the order, like Ioan's team had to do), or if a party interrupted the judge multiple times and that was to be used later to show someone's mental state at trial, etc. The transcripts are always there "just in case" but there's no reason to spend money to have them prepared if there's no specific reason.

Reactions: 37
As someone who has been on Twitter a long time, let me clear up exactly how sock accounts and stuff can and will be revealed.

First, I still call it Twitter. Next the ability to block and keep people blocked is a permanent thing. Elon the monster quickly walked backed the notion of no blocking when his own fanboys fought back on it - along with the entire rest of Twitter. So blocking remains.

For those that don't follow American politics, there was just a huge court case over a court order filed to retrieve Trump's Twitter posts, deleted posts and - most importantly - his direct messages sent and received from others.

Elon had refused to turn them over in a timely manner. He was hit with a huge fine and had to turn them over. To the best of my somewhat insider knowledge - subpoenas for accounts are now being turned over rapidly.

People can hide behind VPN's etc, but they will be caught. Alice is small beans in the Twitter world but these subpoenas are definitely being used in regards to death threats and - unfortunately the American disease - shootings etc.

Just to clear up a few things.

PS. I call this "housekeeping."

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
BIB:

Reactions: 36
I hope Ioan doesn't have to pay this biich a penny in spousal support. I'd sue her for defamation and garnish her future wages.
I hope she ends up homeless.

Reactions: 39
Alice is a toad. She thinks this is actually Selma.

View attachment 2412666
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

Whilst I don't reckon she thinks the poster is Selma she's obviously pissed that she's been told Selma has been vocal in her support of Bianca.

Unbelievable.
---
I hope Ioan doesn't have to pay this biich a penny in spousal support. I'd sue her for defamation and garnish her future wages.

View attachment 2412679
She will have no medical insurance she means, which at the end of the day she is all that matters. Plus they're divorced she should have stopped receiving anything benefitting only her from him a long time ago!

Reactions: 45

View attachment 2412679
So Alice finally admits that Ioan HAS been paying medical insurance for the kids all this time, even though she usually vehemently claims he pays nothing towards them?

Reactions: 53
So Alice finally admits that Ioan HAS been paying medical insurance for the kids all this time, even though she usually vehemently claims he pays nothing towards them?
Correct me if I'm wrong @Hiraeth , but I know here in New York, a parent continuing a child's health insurance if they have been covering it is considered a continual "given" in a divorce case with children and will be placed in a final court order in regards to custody matters.

Reactions: 17
I believe you're absolutely correct.

Reactions: 19
another "break up with her or else"

them being rattled over Selma is gold

Bianca got the blue tick before you could pay for it. Thanks to Alice, really. Some DM articles are more than enough

disgusting convo, but not surprising for a woman who never thanked for donations and her minions

at least they are honest. yes, a entitled witch like Alice would say "why so little"

PS: Ioan/Bianca seemingly donated $250

The GAL has already done what we expected, loser

she always moves goalposts. only her minions have not catched this

now the medical insurance she will keep claiming until SHE (not them, thats legally not possible) actually will lose it next year, then she forgets that she once claimed something else. was same with the house

Reactions: 38
How stupid is Alice? It says right here in plain English that Ioan pays $1,250 per month completely out of pocket for the kids' health insurance, and an extra $900 per month for medical costs not covered by insurance. (I've highlighted the entries in Ioan's financial declaration.)

Meanwhile, Alice's own financial declaration shows that she pays NOTHING for medical insurance and pays $200 per month for items not covered by insurance. Again, highlights are mine:

Reactions: 63
It's not ignorant at all, there's no way to know but my sense is that this is the first time they are on opposite sides of a case together--their legal careers don't have much overlap in the way of clients, if you catch my drift.
That was along the lines of what I was expecting thank you. I wonder how much he knew about what he was walking in to? The transcript of the hearing with just the legal people should be interesting!

Reactions: 15
Alice's socks and supporters can't read, so I doubt they've read the court documents.

Reactions: 23
Thank you @Hiraeth this is really helpful.

You've confirmed something I thought I'd spotted, which is that Dr Dupée will have access to Alice's medical records. I can't imagine she'll be happy about that, especially as it'll prove her 102 ailments are fictional

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.