Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrgggg…..I can’t keep up! Woke up this am to 20 new pages and now this to read! 😂 @Hiraeth you’re an absolute shining gold star of the Turds same goes for @ButterTart and of course our @welp who’s been a thorn in mAlice’s side from the very beginning.

You probably already know this (as I’m pages behind,) iTones has been locked out of his account! Something tells me it’s more than just being reported (as usual) as he seemed to know this was coming in his last tweet of ‘duck you ‘X’ you don’t scare me‘ (something along those lines) So I’m thinking something might be finally happening with the tracing of those accounts? 🤞

Anyhow back to reading….. See you all later on! 👍
Anne mentioned the sock accounts in Court yesterday, so they know it’s Alice, she never fooled anyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think she’s been able to get away with this because Ella was in a private school so no one in her public district was “looking” for her, if that makes sense. And then they moved from West Hollywood to Beverly Hills, so again, the WH school Elsie is in may have thought she would just go to another school. Typically, the new school will request the records from the old school, but it’s not the old school’s responsibility to follow up with the parent(s) and ask where the records should be sent. So I think there were some loopholes she’s taken advantage of.
Still boggles my tiny wee brain - that tit wouldn’t fly for a month down here, let alone a year without me being pulled up by the authorities involved… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Teflon indeed 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think Ioan had no idea that people like Alice existed, so didn't know to look out for the warning signs. Whereas I'm from a dysfunctional family, am quite cynical, have met and dealt with several people like Alice in my life, and can therefore recognise people like Alice a mile away.
Narcissists are also very good at sensing potential victims. They’re like giant squid lurking in the ocean. As soon as they sense prey those two long tentacles whip out and they prey had better be a lot quicker or it gets hauled in.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I think she’s been able to get away with this because Ella was in a private school so no one in her public district was “looking” for her, if that makes sense. And then they moved from West Hollywood to Beverly Hills, so again, the WH school Elsie is in may have thought she would just go to another school. Typically, the new school will request the records from the old school, but it’s not the old school’s responsibility to follow up with the parent(s) and ask where the records should be sent. So I think there were some loopholes she’s taken advantage of.
Interesting how it works over there! In Australia when you enrol in a new school they send a "transfer" note to the old school to terminate your enrolment. You can't have your enrolment terminated until you're enrolled in a new school, so if you chose not to enrol somewhere else, the old school will be reporting you as a missing student to the Education Department. The US seems much more lax on home school. Here you need to register with the Department for home school and there are checks and balances. You can't just do nothing!

Reactions: 34
All of that seems to be the case but the Cali courts are involved now , so there wilbb be no great run to Georgia ,USA as the Feds will turn her round or Georgia ,Europe as that would fall under as Interpol who will do the same thing

Reactions: 17
Interesting how it works over there! In Australia when you enrol in a new school they send a "transfer" note to the old school to terminate your enrolment. You can't have your enrolment terminated until you're enrolled in a new school, so if you chose not to enrol somewhere else, the old school will be reporting you as a missing student to the Education Department. The US seems much more lax on home school. Here you need to register with the Department for home school and there are checks and balances. You can't just do nothing!
Would the fact that Ella was allegedly being home educated have something to do with it as well?

Reactions: 9
Oh assuredly. This whole situation is absolutely shocking and yet none of us are really shocked eh? She couldn’t care less about anyone’s mental health, could she? She is never happy unless she has an enemy or 2,3,10,70 infinite. She thrives on chaos. The psych evaluation on her would make for UTTERLY fascinating reading if it’s ever made public.
There will be a psych evaluation on her, just wait, the custody evaluator can order a psychological and psychiatric evaluation on either or both parents.

Reactions: 24
All of that seems to be the case but the Cali courts are involved now , so there wilbb be no great run to Georgia ,USA as the Feds will turn her round or Georgia ,Europe as that would fall under as Interpol who will do the same thing
If she's flying anywhere she won't even be able to board. The girls' passports will be flagged for international and the girls names will be flagged for domestic. Her only chance of fleeing is to drive. She can't stay sober long enough!
---
Would the fact that Ella was allegedly being home educated have something to do with it as well?
If she's registered as homeschooling she won't be flagged in the system. There seems to be little oversight on homeschooling in the US.

Reactions: 21
@Citney, here is a copy of the police report which Alice posted a couple of months ago under a sock. It has the text of her email to the auto insurer that she copied Ioan into.

It's what got her a charge of breaking the DVRO. She sent it on 2 December 2022, so that's when she had £30k sitting in one account.

The text is:

Janice,

I thought he paid this? I was told by my lawyer that he had paid it. Can you check? I am unable to pay it as I don’t have access to $500. All my bills are being paid for by friends and other Moms and my kids’ school.

Please can you verify - this is very scary.

Alice Evans

Alice conveniently didn't post the rest of the report, which contains her reply to the person from the insurance company.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 22.41.27.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hey all. Ioan's ex parte application was just uploaded to the court's attorney portal. I am downloading it now and will post it shortly. It's 156 pages long. 💀 A little light reading. 😂
---
Edit: Holy hell. Alice still hasn't gotten the kids to therapy or enrolled Ella in school. Lots of evidence of PA in this filing.
BIB - I just told my husband Hiraeth has found a new 156 pages from the court.

His reply?

Is it all in CAPITALS???

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeah great, she can be a scruge on the benefit system so hard working people like me can fund her arse. Because forcing people to work is too much a task for the British government.
Not to mention the burden she would put on the NHS with her imaginary 102 ailments. She will be jonesing for a Disabled badge so she can park anywhere she wants and get a free car.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I don't understand is why is she not yet locked up, either in jail or a locked psychiatric facility. I bet many others I'll just say, certainly would be.

She is an abusive, evil bleep - and through choice, she CAN NOT blame mental health. I am 💯 she is a downright vile bully. She is no mother, she never will be & probably never intended to put in any of the effort of parenting. Gonna say this now - I dislike her foul guts, and hope against hope that she gets her comeuppance - in whatever form upsets her the most.

Ps - I'm now SO glad she did do that video re collaborative being a hoax. It proves, along with all her lies & bullshit spouting that she never had any intention of reaching any agreement.

Alice - you fucked yourself good and proper. Ioan has ALL the receipts and enough evidence to bury you

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Are there any new abusive messages in the 156 page filing? I scrolled past all of them as I thought that I had seen them before.

Reactions: 9
I think she is acting out as much as she is partly because she must be horrendously frustrated that nobody seems to be coming to her rescue, and to treat her mother, and stop the nightmare merry-go-round she must clearly feel she is on.
I think it's quite complicated with Ella. She is the Golden Child and is both spoiled and abused by Alice. She has been brainwashed to see I and B as 'the enemy' and not only them - every Judge, therapist or concerned adult is too. She has been told that she is only safe with Alice so a rescue to her is 'abduction'.

Also, plenty of teens would like Alice's 'no rules' parenting. You don't have to go to school, be polite or ever put down your phone. She is also rewarded with $1000 kpop tickets and the latest iphones etc by Alice. That said she does need rescuing, whether she likes it or not. She needs to know that 13 yos don't make the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm again many threads behind but my gods the last few threads were gifts that keep on giving.

Ioan's financials, Alice's STD'd fanny, Alice's financials, Bernal's whatever the duck that was. (How can a legal professional afford so many mistakes? You flunk high school English for less.) Followed by the open closet photoshoot. And now the court's on! The thread will blow up again in no time.

Can I just say that, because of the actors strike, Ioan's and Alice's financials are even more interesting. The media talks so much about how much actors make or don't make, but never in clear numbers. So two reports about very different actors are quite eye opening. (I know every contract is different, but you still never really see any numbers.)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice, if you don’t want to get your life in order for the sake of your children, then at least do it for yourself. It’s beyond unlikely that some white knight will appear out of thin air, deposit a few hundred thousand in your bank account and take care of your admin stuff while pouring you another Rosé. That’s not how life works, luv. Not even for Alice Evans, no matter how much weight you lose.
Exactly. Look at all the true A listers who have worked their a$$es off to maintain career and financial security for themselves - some with children/some without and varying degrees of love/relationship success:

1) Jennifer Aniston : married twice, divorced- publicly “shamed” by the Pitt/Jolie relationship (cheating or not the tabloids made it sensational), managed to remain friendly with both exes eventually and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and circle of friends

2)Angelina Jolie: enough discussed here prior - definite drama divorce with kids and behavior of BP when drinking certainly not ideal. But even they now appear to be trying to work quietly on finances- Angelina working despite many children.

3) Sandra Bullock: Tragic what she has been through with passage of her partner but kept it quiet for 3 years while working and raising kids. And her prior marriage to Jesse James was a sh&t show as she was adopting but she kept her head up and moved on

4) Reese Witherspoon: two divorces and dui but works , acts, has clothing line and raises kids.

5) Lisa Bonet: divorcing Jason Mamoa but is keeping it less public for sake of kids and likely ensuring his career stays strong for sake of kids. She works but not a lot but probably managed her TV money.

6) Zoe Saldana : twin boys and sexy husband who isn’t prime breadwinner. Works and raises family with him.

7) Jennifer Gardner: divorced but raising kids together with ex and living happily

I’m sure there are better examples of actresses in AE range (haven’t acted in a while but making a living ) - who am I kidding? I’m not sure any former z list actress could be as stubbornly delusional as AE! Even if she hadn’t had children , surely she should have always tried to maintain a semblance of control of her finances etc! Definitely stuck in a 13 year old mindset about everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.