Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #200 Tattle adopts walrus with a grossly over-litigated, scorched earth agenda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that at first, because the document was so short, but it says it's the "income and expense declaration":

View attachment 2369577
Hmmm. I mean .. it’s not though. She did disclose residuals but literally nothing else. She has to list every account, every investment. EVERYTHING. This is like half a submission. At best. It’s almost like court is tomorrow and they just threw something together. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How hilarious would it be if all of her big anonymous donations to her GFM were actually her?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

I think Lupoo actually said that, so giving him credit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ we all need to take a breather here. I wake up early (5am) speed read damn 20 pages get in my one post, think I’m sweet as and I can take kids to school. Only I return to ANOTJER 20 tit head pages!!! Slow the duck down guys.
Edit … I spoke Bernal with “another”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So Alice could have fired Gloria and paid for the fancy school? And he’s squandering their education money?

Reactions: 48
I'm imaging using her language degrees in a job. Being able to ask customers if they "want fries with that?", in French and Italian would be impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry, do you not know who Bernal is?

He's been in practice for 34 years and won't accept less than $25k for a trial!

View attachment 2369496
quoted from above image:
"COUNSEL FOR RESPONDENT HAS BEEN IN PRACTICE 34 YEARS AND IF TRIAL
IS NEEDED A REQUEST OF $25,000 FOR FEES WOULD NOT BE UNREALISTIC"

Bernal possibly put this statement as an "out" for himself - iow, excusing himself as mAlice's attorney in advance. MOO

Reactions: 42
She doesn't want to submit her savings, other accounts and pension info, because then it will show beyond doubt that her Gofundme was fraudulent:

Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 01.00.21.png

(text from the Gofundme)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Joint Statement of Issues - my thoughts after reading
  • As a preliminary matter, YES! This filing is just as horrible as it looks. The bolded all-caps responses and myriad typos will tick off the clerk and the judge, not to mention the very cavalier effort made at “explaining” the issues. If I had paid this attorney $15,000 I would be screaming for a refund.

• Bernal claims that he is still reviewing the balance sheet “due to time limits.” This is the equivalent of “the dog ate my homework” and isn’t going to go over very well with the judge.

• The prenup: Despite Alice’s tweets to the contrary, the prenup is not being contested. In retrospect, this may be a smart move because at least under the prenup, she gets 10% of Ioan’s income. If she contested the prenup, she may well have gotten nothing at all if she lost, due to her horrible behavior, PA of the kids, and DVRO.

• Cash accounts: Bernal is basically rolling over here and saying the prenup controls the property division.

• Retirement accounts: Bernal claims a forensic accountant is not needed, but doesn’t say why. He desperately wants to avoid a forensic accountant going over Ioan and Alice’s financials. If Alice were telling the truth, she would welcome a forensic accountant going over the financial documents.

• Sale proceeds of the house: Bernal admits that Alice did receive some house proceeds (contrary to Alice’s claims) but he is leaving the issue of the remaining funds in the blocked account open for proof to be shown at trial. Given that the $750,000 is in the prenup, and he admitted above that the prenup is valid, this seems ridiculous.

• Business interests: Bernal is claiming that Alice doesn’t know the value of Fair Oaks Productions; this will be proved later at trial.

• Bernal brings up “other assets” which are already listed in Ioan’s balance sheet in his income and expense declaration. They are all in Ioan’s name, the balances were disclosed if available, and all were claimed as separate property on his balance sheet. This is a nothing burger.

• Notably, Bernal does not clear up the mystery Fidelity account #7694 which Alice claims is Ioan’s (and Ioan states he doesn’t have). Another issue for trial, I guess.

• Spousal support: Bernal doesn’t dispute that Alice has received spousal support thus far. Bernal says that possibly Alice’s support should be increased due to the marriage being a “long term marriage” mentioned in California Family Code Section 4320. First of all, prenups modify the legal factors under which spousal support is given, including statutes such as Family Code 4320 (which describes factors the court may consider when ordering spousal support). Secondly, okay Bernal, go ahead and bring up Family Code 4320. Please pay attention to subsection (i) [history of domestic violence and emotional distress caused by the domestic violence] and subsection (l) [the goal that the supported party shall be self-supporting within a reasonable period of time]. If Alice is arrested for violating the DVRO, also look at (m) [criminal conviction of an abusive spouse].

• Bernal is claiming that the industry strike doesn’t affect Ioan’s earning power—uh, that’s not how this works.

• Child support: Bernal doesn’t dispute that Ioan has paid child support. He just states that child support will be an issue for trial.

• Attorney fees: Bernal says Alice doesn’t want the child custody evaluation (even though she agreed to it per Ioan’s declaration) because it’s too expensive and the children apparently need more time in therapy before a custody evaluator is needed. As we know, Alice doesn’t want the children in therapy, so this is just an underhanded way to try to convince the judge to hold off on the custody evaluation.

• Of course, Bernal ends by getting in a request for $25,000 more in attorney fees if the parties go to trial.

• The typos are killing me but you’ve all already brought them up, so I will only say that this Statement is so unprofessional, it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
quoted from above image:
"COUNSEL FOR RESPONDENT HAS BEEN IN PRACTICE 34 YEARS AND IF TRIAL
IS NEEDED A REQUEST OF $25,000 FOR FEES WOULD NOT BE UNREALISTIC"

Bernal possibly put this statement as an "out" for himself - iow, excusing himself as mAlice's attorney in advance. MOO
Agreed!
Even The Worst Lawyer In Los Angeles (TM) is covertly sacking her off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those statements bring such a sense of sadness in me because I think she won't get much in spousal support, has spending issues, and is determined to go out in a blaze of glory.

I think she will heavily speak to the kids about being broke and how entertainment is an easy avenue for money. She will try to get Ella to model - whether Ella is wants to or not - or work on the younger daughter to audition.

I'm not saying either avenue would work but she will be filling their heads that it is THEIR responsibility to take care of HER.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm imaging using her language degrees in a job. Being able to ask customers if they "want fries with that?", in French and Italian would be impressive.
Voulez vous couchez avec moi des frites avec la 😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂

Sorry non-french speaker here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And would the judge consider her many attempts of bleeping up his jobs and jobs prospects when awarding spousal support?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Alice needs to do the right thing. Return the GoFundMe money and make an public apology to the people who donated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I maybe chubby, bald and still picking bits of spider out my eye…but what a time to be alive! How can this woman have attained actual adulthood with absolutely no idea of budgeting, finances or behaving like a responsible parent?! I hope the judge throws the book at her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.