Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here~

So, so what else is new in the Victoria Land

• Got a sponsored PR stay in Foresetis Dolomites, another exhausting (!) work trip from another free stay in St. Regis Maldives.
  • We still don't know if Hypesight Agency even signed her or is poor Rebecca still her only employee.
  • Scored an invite for LV parfums and MK x Ellese- such chic
  • Also got an ad for Jimmy Choo bangles
  • Still spends her time at her attic wearing business attire: bra + blazer
  • Invites her friends to make sure she still has them
  • Deliberately covered up the Range Rover driver logo on the steering wheel when she posted her roommate driving

Also feast your eyes on that Sandals-esque AD of this two 'lovebirds'
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 9.31.19 PM.png

Also, i typed 14 instead of 15 sorry 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good lord, Dior beauty!

After her using them for free gifts at her FREE wedding, the team still has the audacity to invite her.

(but i think no one said yes tho so she was invited. probably a last-minute invite and this lady said yes. if this was true, holy hell)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread, we finally got there. That photo still feels too intimate, tad on the nose. Yes dior beauty is still sending her invites, but how can she say no “it’s free” and easy content.

Reactions: 9
Good lord, Dior beauty!

After her using them for free gifts at her FREE wedding, the team still has the audacity to invite her.

(but i think no one said yes tho so she was invited. probably a last-minute invite and this lady said yes. if this was true, holy hell)
Everyone saying no cause they’re currently at Gucci and going to Cannes today/tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we talk about how she "spent" ££££ on a Net-a-Porter haul last week and then probably spent a whole lot more money on MORE dresses for Cannes that she showed in TikTok. I can't get over how she uses every opportunity to say how she's trying to be more environmentally conscious, but then has two huge hauls within a week. If any of the clothes she returned are in the least bit damaged by the mountain of makeup she wears when she tries on the clothes, that piece could end up in the landfill.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Can we talk about how she "spent" ££££ on a Net-a-Porter haul last week and then probably spent a whole lot more money on MORE dresses for Cannes that she showed in TikTok. I can't get over how she uses every opportunity to say how she's trying to be more environmentally conscious, but then has two huge hauls within a week. If any of the clothes she returned are in the least bit damaged by the mountain of makeup she wears when she tries on the clothes, that piece could end up in the landfill.
I guarantee those returns are headed to the incinerator or they’re being saved for an employee sale. She doesn’t use any face mesh things when she puts on clothes, so there’s def makeup transfer and returns rarely actually get restocked. It’s time consuming and pricey for the brand, especially if stuff comes back unpackaged, dirty or otherwise not in mint condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you, thank you!

White pants, black belt, black crop top, bolero jacket, sling back heels def def def says CANNES! Seriously though, she tries way too hard to look like she belongs.
Outfits totally inappropriate to the setting as always!
The dress looks amazing but just not right for where she is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve notice Fashion Vicky have not commented or review any of the current runways - Louis Vutton, Chanel, gucci. She clearly only reviews shows she invited to, how is she expected to be part of the fashion group of she barely participate.

I don’t mind the dress it does look good on her, but it doesn’t scream evening in Cannes. It’s nothing amazing or interesting, it feels more like a late event then a intimate dinner looking over the sea.
5B47B144-866A-4CF0-9374-3BEEFF979810.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
dior beauty really bagged themselves the d-listers for this perfume day didn’t they? 🤣

Caro, Bryan boy, leonie, Xenia, etc wrapping up with Gucci. Tamara with fendi in Mykonos. Even that Rahi guy that they’re trying to leach onto at least went to the film festival’s opening night. The magraths schedule?? WIDE OPEN! For the full day with them because they have nothing else going on.

Also wtf is this shoe situation? Almost as sad as the not Dior dress with the same tired bags from her own collection — including the makeup bag 🥴😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
dior beauty really bagged themselves the d-listers for this perfume day didn’t they? 🤣

Caro, Bryan boy, leonie, Xenia, etc wrapping up with Gucci. Tamara with fendi in Mykonos. Even that Rahi guy that they’re trying to leach onto at least went to the film festival’s opening night. The magraths schedule?? WIDE OPEN! For the full day with them because they have nothing else going on.

Also wtf is this shoe situation? Almost as sad as the not Dior dress with the same tired bags from her own collection — including the makeup bag 🥴😆
Woof those shoes are not her friend. When ya got short, “muscular” legs, flat tie ankle shoes do not work.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve notice Fashion Vicky have not commented or review any of the current runways - Louis Vutton, Chanel, gucci. She clearly only reviews shows she invited to, how is she expected to be part of the fashion group of she barely participate.

I don’t mind the dress it does look good on her, but it doesn’t scream evening in Cannes. It’s nothing amazing or interesting, it feels more like a late event then a intimate dinner looking over the sea.
View attachment 1274501
Between the angle and the cut of the dress, this photo makes it look like her thigh is bigger than her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, it happens when you use the wide angle of your camera. I think the effect was wanted tho. She looks ridiculous with a little tiny head, but I'm sure she thinks it's high fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously why does she get it wrong every time?

That black dress is fine for another occasion but Cannes in the south of France? Babe, no. And she's with DIOR but not dressed by dior?! 😆 All her tiktoks she's having to wear old things from her closet. Her dior slingbacks must be so over worn at this point! How tragic that they won't even dress her or her crappy husband.

Also LOL that Caro flies in with little time to spare, grabs a dress from Valentino and is on the opening ceremony red carpet. Vicky could never 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
two days of the Cannes film festival down and no Vicky on the carpet. What the heck did Dior beauty invite her there to do?? I know they’ve done makeup for other people on the carpet but I guess those people had been invited to the festival on their own right

Vicky is just there to what?? Collect dust in the makeup suite as everyone else gets ready for the festival she’s not been invited to?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dior Beauty does usually host an after party she may get to attend but she’s literally just dressed in her own clothes doing nothing as the festival rages on

it reminds me life here in nyc where Instagram and bloggers who don’t get invited to fashion week pose outside creating content as if they attended events 🥴

#LifeOnTheDList #itstragic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.