Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wanted to make change, instead she has just turned into another instagram cliche. Shame, she had a voice, wish she had used it and not got blinded by the money and priviledge and turned into an Oprah wannabe. Ryvita next....

I thought that! Maybe she just didn’t declare she was self employed I mean I can imagine it’s quite awkward filling in a tax return as a prostitute
So she needs to be a limited comapny??? Way to rub it on our faces how much she is actually earning now!!! Off the back of followers...

My god the success has gone to CB’s head hasn’t it
totally

What about INPO’s latest AD now it’s fitness gear from next and Adidas it want to long ago it was the month long torture of her In M&S leopard print fitness leggings now we’ve moved swiftly on to a total other brand offering freebies. Wonder how long this fitness kick lasts
I thought that. You love M&S. Oh no, you love Next. Oh no sorry you adore someone else next week. TRANSPARENT AS duck

I don’t follow Ivy Coco because not only is she a walking talking ad for anyone who’ll pay her, not discerning at all 🤔 she also has a dreadful monotonous voice.

Not a fan.
She is hideous. Preyed on vulnerable mums who felt like she might be like them (no, she is not) then went in for anything and everythig that paid. Total joke, no time for this braggy wannabe. Get a bleeping real job!

Reactions: 9
They're not influencers they are salespeople end of. They will look back in 10 years and realised how fucked up they all got by which time their kids won't want their faces plastered everywhere 😂

Reactions: 7
CB’s husband is trying to be an ‘insta dad’ isn’t he signed to a management company or something? I wonder if their marriage is on the rocks because of how much she’s changed? I mean we’ve all noticed it so surely it affects him too.

Also limited company means she’s turning over something like 90K yet she still has a payment plan for a debt, where’s the money going then?

Reactions: 1
CB’s husband is trying to be an ‘insta dad’ isn’t he signed to a management company or something? I wonder if their marriage is on the rocks because of how much she’s changed? I mean we’ve all noticed it so surely it affects him too.

Also limited company means she’s turning over something like 90K yet she still has a payment plan for a debt, where’s the money going then?
Anyone can be a LTD company. It’s when you have to be VAT registered that turnover comes into it. She’ll probably have been advised to be LTD so that if the business goes bust, it will be kept separate from her personal finances and vice versa so if she is in debt, they can’t come after any profit from the business.

Reactions: 3
Anyone can be a LTD company. It’s when you have to be VAT registered that turnover comes into it. She’ll probably have been advised to be LTD so that if the business goes bust, it will be kept separate from her personal finances and vice versa so if she is in debt, they can’t come after any profit from the business.
Oh yeah that’s the one 😂 I get them mixed up

Does anyone follow Noandroblog her stories have broke my heart this morning.

Last edited:
Im just here lurking and realised thats what is more entertaining than Instagram are these threads and don't mind me whilst I gather material for my new book which won't be promoted to thousands of followers as no one gives a tit about me, I can't even get a mortgage my parents are poor and I got 4 credit cards that are maxed LOL #reallife and I'm not a mum (does dog mum count?) but this is just too salacious and you ladies are giving me excellent content! Thank you. I believe in kindness and decency and transparency but the Instamum movement has turned into drama and I'm now torn between tuning into the latest RHOC or catching up on 23 hours old stories! I gave up trying to please on insta as it wasn't getting me anywhere and I became a massive lick-ass which I realised (thankfully) and so I decided to just chill and wait for my material to make it on its own because I was hashtagging some questionable things and even thinking of conceiving just ya know so people realised my worth as a woman as clearly without a baby I am NOTHING possibly cold and sterile... anyways have a wonderful weekend! xxxx

But Alright Babs is a gem and she has always been so kind and lovely to me so I will just say this here! Lets knock those who come from nothing and try so hard, I get why she feels defeated she really is a good woman trying to make it and the table needs to be made bigger for the 'normal' women! the rest I do not know but I follow CB and I love her shoes and I think she is just doing her thing and has every right to be angry if she is, people just don't get it because they can't relate (I don't know as I don't watch everything)
My new book will be an Insta thriller!

Im just here lurking and realised thats what is more entertaining than Instagram are these threads and don't mind me whilst I gather material for my new book which won't be promoted to thousands of followers as no one gives a tit about me, I can't even get a mortgage my parents are poor and I got 4 credit cards that are maxed LOL #reallife and I'm not a mum (does dog mum count?) but this is just too salacious and you ladies are giving me excellent content! Thank you. I believe in kindness and decency and transparency but the Instamum movement has turned into drama and I'm now torn between tuning into the latest RHOC or catching up on 23 hours old stories! I gave up trying to please on insta as it wasn't getting me anywhere and I became a massive lick-ass which I realised (thankfully) and so I decided to just chill and wait for my material to make it on its own because I was hashtagging some questionable things and even thinking of conceiving just ya know so people realised my worth as a woman as clearly without a baby I am NOTHING possibly cold and sterile... anyways have a wonderful weekend! xxxx

But Alright Babs is a gem and she has always been so kind and lovely to me so I will just say this here! Lets knock those who come from nothing and try so hard, I get why she feels defeated she really is a good woman trying to make it and the table needs to be made bigger for the 'normal' women! the rest I do not know but I follow CB and I love her shoes and I think she is just doing her thing and has every right to be angry if she is, people just don't get it because they can't relate (I don't know as I don't watch everything)
My new book will be an Insta thriller!
Can’t work out if you’re taking the piss/pretending to be someone else or you’re being serious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Deffo not pretending to be anyone I am just me as that song from The greatest Showman goes that my niece forced me to buy for her on one of my credit cards off Apple I tunes 248 times! 'This is me' i am taking the piss but not about the ladies I mentioned as genuinely they are lovely. I am just here admitting that I tried to fit in with an insta mum crew as I was a bit desperate to get a book deal which I admit and along my journey of embarrassing self promotion and narcissism i became #no1lickass and its quite funny because I don't know what I was thinking and then I randomly found this forum and have spent ages reading threads with my gob open and thinking ok so this is where my number one best seller will come from! woo hoo! Anyway I'd say I'm off for a run but thats a lie I'm off to work to pay those pesky 98% interest charging cards off... tootle pip xxx

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah that’s the one 😂 I get them mixed up

Does anyone follow Noandroblog her stories have broke my heart this morning.
Yes, I saw Noandroblog, so sad, she’s trying so hard and getting no help from anywhere. It’s shocking that it gets that bad for people 😢

Deffo not pretending to be anyone I am just me as that song from The greatest Showman goes that my niece forced me to buy for her on one of my credit cards off Apple I tunes 248 times! 'This is me' i am taking the piss but not about the ladies I mentioned as genuinely they are lovely. I am just here admitting that I tried to fit in with an insta mum crew as I was a bit desperate to get a book deal which I admit and along my journey of embarrassing self promotion and narcissism i became #no1lickass and its quite funny because I don't know what I was thinking and then I randomly found this forum and have spent ages reading threads with my gob open and thinking ok so this is where my number one best seller will come from! woo hoo! Anyway I'd say I'm off for a run but thats a lie I'm off to work to pay those pesky 98% interest charging cards off... tootle pip xxx
If you're planning on writing that book best get that full stop key working again! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eimarvarianbarry- she’s such a tit, I unfollowed ages ago because she was so grabby and if she can say something in one story, she won’t, she will do it in 30- yawn! She’s been in radio, modelled, presenting- I mean this girl is DESPERATE for fame, it’s quite sad really? Someone mentioned her on a story and I went back for a loom and no I was right to unfollow - desperate!

If you're planning on writing that book best get that full stop key working again! 😉
I thought that too and was also trying to think that I recognise the rambling but can’t think who it could be?
Also very random to just jump on and say I love alright band and CB?! Eh?!

I thought that too and was also trying to think that I recognise the rambling but can’t think who it could be?
Reminds me of CC...

Reactions: 4
Is that cos he’s boning the au pair?
No details specified, thankfully. All Hungermama has said is that she’s separated, and therefore single. She’s even mentioned the important info that she had her coil taken out. Yesterday she did a story with her wearing a pair of leather earrings given to her and also named after her. I’d say that constitutes a #ad. It was not tagged as such. She’s also plugging a skincare range by a doctor she’s using and was #gifted. But she complained yesterday that her skin was still breaking out. That might be because she was in the States for over a week and was gorging on junk food everyday. In order to feel better she mentions that she would be ok after eating some chocolate. She spends a lot of time crying in her stories. She had also mentioned before returning to London this time that she wasn’t looking forwards to it and would miss the love her family gave her. She said she can’t leave London with the kids as their father is here. But that didn’t stop her wailing about how she didn’t want to come back, even though she’s been commissioned to write a cookbook about her hungerpots.

Her husband must be on a good salary if he’s supporting two households. She moved out of their home and into a rental costing circa £2k a month. But, she told everyone that she negotiated the rent down as some rooms needed decorating. It was easy to find online. The kids seem to split their time between her and their father. They were previously in a house in East Dulwich would have been at least £3k a month. They had a new Maine Coon cat there but there is no mention of it at her new abode.

Last edited:
Eimarvarianbarry- she’s such a tit, I unfollowed ages ago because she was so grabby and if she can say something in one story, she won’t, she will do it in 30- yawn! She’s been in radio, modelled, presenting- I mean this girl is DESPERATE for fame, it’s quite sad really? Someone mentioned her on a story and I went back for a loom and no I was right to unfollow - desperate!

EVB also starting to grate on me. Her latest post re a free facial stating it's not a paid post but no mention of ad or gifted. Her fake over the top laugh and trying to be so relatable. 🙄 also she seems to have a very turbulent relationship with her partner. Constantly talking about how they kill each other. Another one who is a walking talking ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EVB also starting to grate on me. Her latest post re a free facial stating it's not a paid post but no mention of ad or gifted. Her fake over the top laugh and trying to be so relatable. 🙄 also she seems to have a very turbulent relationship with her partner. Constantly talking about how they kill each other. Another one who is a walking talking ad.
She’s obviously looking for a free trip to Mexico too, as evidenced by a recent post.

• Haha
I feel really sorry for the partner- works his ass off, gives her everything she wants, always doing stuff in that house and still she’s never happy. Shes more interested in her kids- which whilst I’m all for I do feel bad for some husbands? If I were him I’d feel totally used just for sperm!

I feel really sorry for the partner- works his ass off, gives her everything she wants, always doing stuff in that house and still she’s never happy. Shes more interested in her kids- which whilst I’m all for I do feel bad for some husbands? If I were him I’d feel totally used just for sperm!
Yes to all of this, plus he clearly isn't into being on Instagram...anytime she films him he looks at her like wtf. Wonder how he feels about her decor? The bathroom hardly got shown at all after weeks of her blathering on about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.