Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No boundaries, no limits. Greedy and selfish mother who exploits her own child's privacy for her own ends. Without doubt one of the worst on IG

Reactions: 3
That’s very invasive of his privacy , why do that?

Oh I know, for the gushing and the likes🙄

No one beats Tobyandroo for that!

In depth stories about her young sons penis problems, horrible woman!

Reactions: 2
No boundaries, no limits. Greedy and selfish mother who exploits her own child's privacy for her own ends. Without doubt one of the worst on IG
She is so self absorbed- the last eat hair post shows that. She is desperately clinging on to her youth and trying to look like her girls. Failing massively and exploiting everyone in the process.

One thing that I loathe about all of this is the fetishising of parenthood. It’s not actually that bleeping difficult if you don’t make a meal and a drama out of everything.

Reactions: 17
One thing that I loathe about all of this is the fetishising of parenthood. It’s not actually that bleeping difficult if you don’t make a meal and a drama out of everything.
Just this. My grandparents did it, my parents did it and now my husband and I are doing it. Working and raising children with minimum fuss and drama.

Reactions: 12
That picture of her son was an appalling thing to do. He was asleep ffs!!! So violating.

She’s such a massive bleep for doing that. It’s likely to be Snapchatted around his school mates/enemies in no time.

Reactions: 4
That picture of her son was an appalling thing to do. He was asleep ffs!!! So violating.

She’s such a massive bleep for doing that. It’s likely to be Snapchatted around his school mates/enemies in no time.
Just let the poor kid sleep without worrying a photo of him will be shared across the Internet, right?! 😳

Agree. I became aware of the Instamums when I was trying to get pregnant and honestly they started putting me off parenthood with all their huffing and sighing and gin o'clocks. Yeah, it's tiring and relentless and sometimes really tough, but mostly I'm really bleeping fine and content and just getting on with stuff.

Reactions: 12
There was a thread put up about Forever a Mum, but it’s been deleted.
Do they need to have a minimum amount of followers for a post to stay?
I wanted to comment about how much they favour their older daughter.

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on Eimear Varian Barry? Does she fall into this category? Don’t like her when she’s all pouty and vain and her millions ads in a week sometimes but generally when she’s talking she seems lovely

Anyone follow Finlay Fox? She’s done no less than 7 ADs during a 2 week holiday.
I think she is one that post AD when its a gift to look more sought after to brands. Don't see why anyone would pay her she has a bit of a nothing following if you take out the insta mums. One of the try-hards imho.

No idea. I thought I had seen before people saying for someone to have an individual thread they have to have a certain amount of followers. Not sure though, which is why I asked.
Yes I think that sounds right I don't know the number bit I've heard of small private account threads being deleted, although she is not a private account she's trying to climb the instamum ladder so I'm sure you can say what you want to on this thread

Thoughts on Eimear Varian Barry? Does she fall into this category? Don’t like her when she’s all pouty and vain and her millions ads in a week sometimes but generally when she’s talking she seems lovely
I stopped following her- she’s vvvveeery grabby, tags everyone in the hope of some freebies. She’s very self absorbed

Just checked out Tobyandroo; never heard of her before. Unoriginal. The classic ‘influencer’ posing in front of brightly coloured doors, brightly coloured walls, in brightly coloured big floaty dresses, wearing big trainers...... 😴😴😴 snooze

Reactions: 5
Just checked out Tobyandroo; never heard of her before. Unoriginal. The classic ‘influencer’ posing in front of brightly coloured doors, brightly coloured walls, in brightly coloured big floaty dresses, wearing big trainers...... 😴😴😴 snooze
Also I have issues with anyone that is happy to work with Johnson and Johnson - full of SLS!

She jumps on every bandwagon going:
sepsis - ✅
Body confidence- ✅
Disney - ✅
Slogan tees - ✅
Letting her kids run all over her - ✅
Nothing is to taboo to share. It is like watching a car crash happening. All for likes and £££££

Reactions: 6
Yes I think that sounds right I don't know the number bit I've heard of small private account threads being deleted, although she is not a private account she's trying to climb the instamum ladder so I'm sure you can say what you want to on this thread
There's threads on here about people with less followers than her though, and they've stayed up 🤷 It's a bit confusing

There was a thread put up about Forever a Mum, but it’s been deleted.
Do they need to have a minimum amount of followers for a post to stay?
I wanted to comment about how much they favour their older daughter.
It’s in Rising Stars the sub forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.