Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually in shook right now have you seen inpo stories? Is she bipolar, serious question! Ive never seen anyone so grabby, who does this woman think she is? She didn't get invited to something with Boden and someone else - gin i think and she has tagged them saying she is fuming, all the time pretending she cant believe she was thinking it, wtf? Why tag if you just wanted a rant .... Everything about her is so so fake I unfollowed her ages ago because I couldnt stand her social climbing of every big account but thought Id have a look at what she is up to and now wish i hadnt. Wanted to slap her through the phone.
Who ??

Reactions: 2
I had 2 of the Soul diffusers (Relax and Uplift) and a relax candle. The candle smells lovely but I can’t bring myself to burn it because it was so expensive for the amount you get and the diffusers, could smell them for about a day then absolutely nothing, and they were empty after less than a month which is shocking considering the £4 ones from Aldi last about 4 months! I rate Daisy Blue candles. Lorraine is lovely and her products have a really good scent throw and last ages
I agree. I don’t get all the reviews for the Relax diffuser, saying it filled their homes throughout from one diffuser. I have 2 relax diffusers and I’ve not smelt them since the first day I got a scent for a few hours. I have to turn the reeds every few days and then I get a scent for an hour max. I was told it’s because you get used to the scent in your home. I don’t think so. The scent is lovely and it’s a shame, but I just can’t smell them at all for more than an hour after a refill. I’ve decided I’m not going to buy them again.

I agree. I don’t get all the reviews for the Relax diffuser, saying it filled their homes throughout from one diffuser. I have 2 relax diffusers and I’ve not smelt them since the first day I got a scent for a few hours. I have to turn the reeds every few days and then I get a scent for an hour max. I was told it’s because you get used to the scent in your home. I don’t think so. The scent is lovely and it’s a shame, but I just can’t smell them at all for more than an hour after a refill. I’ve decided I’m not going to buy them again.
It’s funny how all the people who claim they are life changing are the people who are sent them constantly for free!!!

Dove grey is back onto her free garden stuff from last year, she still can't bring herself to call it gifted, previous collaboration, so it's gifted then yeh?

• Haha
She’s also being called out for the “good value” veg box that they’ve all been getting. Style over substance. Yes you’re paying for delivery but hello pollution.

Reactions: 1
Lifewithivycoco is on a blogger holiday- she struggles to write captions so I’m not sure where her blog is??

Inpo bragging away this morning about how her crappy prints have paid for a family holiday to bali without having to put it on a credit card. Isn't she the lucky one!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Inpo bragging away this morning about how her crappy prints have paid for a family holiday to bali without having to put it on a credit card. Isn't she the lucky one!
That makes me sick. Her prints are soooooo bad. I bet she gives nothing to charity.

5 out of the top 9 photos on dove greys grid feature that magnifying glass and that Kelly bloody hoppen book.... someone kindly gift that girl a few new props 💤

• Haha
That makes me sick. Her prints are soooooo bad. I bet she gives nothing to charity.
I will admit I bought one- it’s tit and I was so disappointed in it- not just that but it took ages to get, I had to chase her and then when I got it and said it was a bit tit she wasn’t best pleased- said it’s what I asked for......it wasn’t!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Inpo prints are fine, just run of the mill prints that you could get anywhere I don't have a problem with them and why should she give to charity? I run a small business and I wouldn't even think of it. Especially as some months you make next to nothing ! She is however a little odd at times !

I will admit I bought one- it’s tit and I was so disappointed in it- not just that but it took ages to get, I had to chase her and then when I got it and said it was a bit tit she wasn’t best pleased- said it’s what I asked for......it wasn’t!
I got one ages ago, was a bit slow but it was OK. I mean I doubt they take very long 😂

What one did you get?

Lifewithivycoco is on a blogger holiday- she struggles to write captions so I’m not sure where her blog is??
This annoys me.
At least "instagrammers" or even "influencer" is accurate. Don't call yourself a blogger unless you have one?! At least??

Has ivycoco and her daughter been on a press trip with Rover Island. Not one disclosure. She is so desperate to be instafamous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.