Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind DMBL40, although as others say, I don't have her figure and I can't stand in that pose she uses for try ons. Also, please, just finish a sentence! It's all so erratic on stories. One I'm not keen on is Style Mum, monotone voice and her engagement is so low, cannot understand why any brand would collaborate with her.

I hate Kat Farmers cruise stuff- go on them, do a few stories but OMG then please stop. I follow her fashion, I have zero interest in cruises?! But saying that I do love her tries on and quite a lot of her chat. She used to be a very successful recruitment consultant I believe and I can see that? She’s not like the other insta mums, she’s not a millenial- this lady worked hard and was successful and she turned it to blogging and she gives zero fucks! She’s professional- I’ve never heard her once bite the hand that feeds her? No moaning about oh the squares are so hard boo hoo- she’s a total professional, she doesn’t do crappy follow Fridays and post a load of guff about the gang. I don’t have her shape but I do like her try ons, gives me some ideas. She lets you have a glimpse of her kids but that’s it because she knows her point of sale- she’s a clothes lady and doesn’t get sucked into all the shite the rest of them do of being in a gang and influencing any old rubbish!

Reactions: 2
Annexing Bush pays for nothing!! Will be interesting to see how it pans outfit her now she’s moved.

Do you know I literally do not even know what the phrase, "creating content" actually means 😂😂🤦😂😂

Reactions: 3
And now impo is fishing for a free holiday! You couldn’t make this tit up.
I saw that earlier.

I was APPALLED she was basically BEGGING for a free holiday.

HAS SHE NO SHAME?

She desperately wants to be an insta mum influencer but she’s just too old & dull.

Shame, I used to really like her.

Now she’s just a money grabbing cow bag.

I think kat overshares regarding her children. The impression I get (from her) is her daughter’s a brat and other things about her kids which I don’t think need to be aired to an audience of over 100,000. Fashion is one thing, but the amount these wealthy blaggers share about their children, even the so-called “tolerable” ones on open accounts, makes me uncomfortable.

You don’t need to put your children’s faces out there at all. If you want to do fashion, do it; likewise house inspo, foodie stuff, whatever but most of these kids are at school and already have a social media footprint despite, in the main, not being old enough for an account in their own name.

I read that her husband had a bad accident and they had a tidy payout probably accounts for it, but like you said she gets a lot of stuff gifted.
£2000 he got !!!!! And I know them and know that 1000 % true So u got that wrong
He now has epilepsy as well
They both work !!! So why not get ya facts right

• Haha
I agree about Kat not whinging on about how hard it all is. At least she seems to enjoy it!

I hate Kat Farmers cruise stuff- go on them, do a few stories but OMG then please stop. I follow her fashion, I have zero interest in cruises?! But saying that I do love her tries on and quite a lot of her chat. She used to be a very successful recruitment consultant I believe and I can see that? She’s not like the other insta mums, she’s not a millenial- this lady worked hard and was successful and she turned it to blogging and she gives zero fucks! She’s professional- I’ve never heard her once bite the hand that feeds her? No moaning about oh the squares are so hard boo hoo- she’s a total professional, she doesn’t do crappy follow Fridays and post a load of guff about the gang. I don’t have her shape but I do like her try ons, gives me some ideas. She lets you have a glimpse of her kids but that’s it because she knows her point of sale- she’s a clothes lady and doesn’t get sucked into all the shite the rest of them do of being in a gang and influencing any old rubbish!
She does however milk the tit out of the fact she’s “good friends “ with Kate Thornton......and what??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
£2000 he got !!!!! And I know them and know that 1000 % true So u got that wrong
He now has epilepsy as well
They both work !!! So why not get ya facts right
Hi becka. Your grammar gives you away hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe......it’s not? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah. FWIW I don’t think it is hard. I run multiple social media accounts- personal and work. If you’re organised and focused it can be fun. Keep it professional and it’s fine.

Reactions: 1
I’m embarrassed for Inpo and that banana bollocks.

Where’s the filter that says “ this is shite, I won’t bother filming this”

Doesmybumlook40 aka Kat Farmer.

I used to really like her, then I started to worry that she may be suffering with some sort of multiple personality disorder. Then I realised that, everyone now and again, the professional “I’m just like you Instagrammers” mask slips and you can see how she is damm good at what she does but extremely calculating.
She is as smug as it gets, but tries to hide it.
Upper class and over priviledged, plays to the camera every time and her following rose remarkably quickly in the space of a few short months until she got to 100k! Even on her 100k post people were like wow Ive been following you since just ?k and now you are at 100? Gleam bought her a following like the rest of the stable

I actually like doesmybumlook40 she is very transparent and has an actual blog! A load of them call themselves bloggers and don’t actually have a blog! Her blog posts are well researched and well written, she knows her stuff!
Some of them just have insta accounts and have blogger written in their bio, not sure they even know what a blog is hahah
her blogs are just advertising platforms...everything she recommends is affiliate linked but not marked as such....

I’m embarrassed for Inpo and that banana bollocks.

Where’s the filter that says “ this is shite, I won’t bother filming this”
non existent

I don't mind DMBL40, although as others say, I don't have her figure and I can't stand in that pose she uses for try ons. Also, please, just finish a sentence! It's all so erratic on stories. One I'm not keen on is Style Mum, monotone voice and her engagement is so low, cannot understand why any brand would collaborate with her.
zero personality as far as I can see on style mum

Last edited:
Upper class and over priviledged, plays to the camera every time and her following rose remarkably quickly in the space of a few short months until she got to 100k! Even on her 100k post people were like wow Ive been following you since just ?k and now you are at 100? Gleam bought her a following like the rest of the stable
Is she with gleam? Now that leaves a nasty taste, she must be a big big hitter for them to take her on and for kat to afford their fees. They’re not the most ethical of companies; now all the Emma Freud and roslin friendships, ahem, make perfect sense. I thought they were all at a jolly hockey sticks gels’ school together. Obviously not. 🙄

Is she with gleam? Now that leaves a nasty taste, she must be a big big hitter for them to take her on and for kat to afford their fees. They’re not the most ethical of companies; now all the Emma Freud and roslin friendships, ahem, make perfect sense. I thought they were all at a jolly hockey sticks gels’ school together. Obviously not. 🙄
Yeah been part of the gleam dream team for ages. was on her feed. All very focused and fake like the rest of them. She wasn't such a big hitter until they took her on then suddenly her numbers went crazy

Gleam bought her a following like the rest of the stable
I don’t think she bought followers, her social blade stats are pretty dull. She gets tit loads of deals but seems fairly savvy at what she chooses, although her engagement levels are fairly crap so I do wonder why she gets as much work as she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.