Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta bubble seriously going to burst. It’s greedy and grabby now and not genuine. It’s no fun to watch anymore. Why do I want to see 20 boring stories of Stylemum unboxing all her gifts yay! & Mercer7 man styling ANOTHER oversized blazer & Erica Davies just putting a leopard turtle neck under every dress and MOD fishing for home decor freebies and Clemmie Telford gurning on her 4th holiday of the year or dresslikeamum skiing again or needy annoying INPO & her bloody gin rainbow or every other instamum waiting for something tragic to happen in the news so they can post about it and be all woke and caring to get likes. It’s over ladies, we’re on to you.
Maybe not quite yet, but hopefully soon.

Reactions: 1
Maybe not quite yet, but hopefully soon.
Its peak now isn’t it just about to go over edge. Few of them are having online breakdowns with it all. ED, MOD, INPO, TELFORD all had to defend or apologise for themselves in the last few weeks

True, fair point, I just meant whats sauce for the goose. Your last point, like shellandthelittles for example with every post an AD does she even have a blog?

I totally disagree, they know EXACTLY what they are doing. Strategy above all! Play to your audience. Maybe the odd faux pas like childbenefitgate but its all planned out. You don't earn nearly a quarter of a million by being clueless...

totally agree except about the dogs, Im more of a hamster person lol

Just seen lifeandivycoco and her cringeworthy run around tesco, AD after AD after AD and best mates with annienotgotaheart what a surprise.
I hate seeing the way she makes her daughter dance and talk into the camera instead of talking to her. My mate lives 5 minutes away from her and she says she saw her going off at her daughter for not doing the dancing into the phone right at the bus stop. She is the biggest user of her kid along with MOD
Hey,
I’m not here for an argument. I totally get not everyone will like or get my humour, or like me or that my daughter is featured a LOT on my Instagram.
But I have felt the need to comment on this occasion.
I would never and never have “gone off” at my daughter to dance at a bus stop.
Im occasionally asked by her to play a song and dance at the bus stop and this is why it’s done randomly.
I would never force or make her do something she doesn’t want to do.
Plenty of moments and bus stop dances are never shared.
I get with a public profile you open your self to be discussed negatively and I’m always looking at myself in this industry.
As for ad ad ad yes if it fits with my life I will take it. Because if I have an opportunity to keep my husband home more and not have to work abroad im going to do that.
You don’t have to agree with what I do or why I do it but please do not say incorrect stuff about the way I include my daughter on social media.
Again not here for an argument.
Just wanted to say my piece.

Hey,
I’m not here for an argument. I totally get not everyone will like or get my humour, or like me or that my daughter is featured a LOT on my Instagram.
But I have felt the need to comment on this occasion.
I would never and never have “gone off” at my daughter to dance at a bus stop.
Im occasionally asked by her to play a song and dance at the bus stop and this is why it’s done randomly.
I would never force or make her do something she doesn’t want to do.
Plenty of moments and bus stop dances are never shared.
I get with a public profile you open your self to be discussed negatively and I’m always looking at myself in this industry.
As for ad ad ad yes if it fits with my life I will take it. Because if I have an opportunity to keep my husband home more and not have to work abroad im going to do that.
You don’t have to agree with what I do or why I do it but please do not say incorrect stuff about the way I include my daughter on social media.
Again not here for an argument.
Just wanted to say my piece.
But does she know her mum is recording one of her family moments and putting it all over the internet for strangers to see? You are kidding yourself here. You show her sleeping, eating, dancing, having a tantrum and loads of other stuff. Talk about no privacy. All for the money. What is she going to think when she gets older and sees how her privacy was ignored for a price?
Everything you show us is geared towards hitting a nerve with vulnerable mums, being our 'fun' insta friend, then snaking round and constantly selling tit in our faces. Do you think we need you to flog us £3 easter eggs for us to know Tesco sell them? Come on ....and I was only repeating what I was told by a friend who has no reason to make stuff up about a stranger. You all need a reality check but too busy with another freebie event probably..

Reactions: 19
But does she know her mum is recording one of her family moments and putting it all over the internet for strangers to see? You are kidding yourself here. You show her sleeping, eating, dancing, having a tantrum and loads of other stuff. Talk about no privacy. All for the money. What is she going to think when she gets older and sees how her privacy was ignored for a price?
Everything you show us is geared towards hitting a nerve with vulnerable mums, being our 'fun' insta friend, then snaking round and constantly selling tit in our faces. Do you think we need you to flog us £3 easter eggs for us to know Tesco sell them? Come on ....and I was only repeating what I was told by a friend who has no reason to make stuff up about a stranger. You all need a reality check but too busy with another freebie event probably..
Im not kidding myself. As I said you don’t need to like what I do or agree with it or like me.
I know how a raise my daughter and how we live our life and any one that has met or knows Ivy will know that she is a very happy loving content child. You don’t know where the money goes or what is being put aside for her future.
But of course make all your judgments from
Social of what is chosen to put out there.
You don’t need to be sold or told about a Tesco £3 egg of corse not but if Tesco’s want a slot on my page and for me to talk about, yes I’m going to do that. You don’t have to look you don’t have to buy it you don’t have to like it.
Bloody hell poeple are advertising a hell of a lot worst then a discounted Easter egg.
This is an ADVERTISING industry.
I will never apologise for doing ads or the amount I will be doing at certain times or the fact that ivy is included in some of them.
I will pay my bills and make sure my child is set up
For the future.
If you don’t like it you shouldn’t follow any one that works with brands.
No sure what the reason is as to why you seem annoyed about people going to free events. Maybe I have missed something about that one here.

• Heart
Im not kidding myself. As I said you don’t need to like what I do or agree with it or like me.
I know how a raise my daughter and how we live our life and any one that has met or knows Ivy will know that she is a very happy loving content child. You don’t know where the money goes or what is being put aside for her future.
But of course make all your judgments from
Social of what is chosen to put out there.
You don’t need to be sold or told about a Tesco £3 egg of corse not but if Tesco’s want a slot on my page and for me to talk about, yes I’m going to do that. You don’t have to look you don’t have to buy it you don’t have to like it.
Bloody hell poeple are advertising a hell of a lot worst then a discounted Easter egg.
This is an ADVERTISING industry.
I will never apologise for doing ads or the amount I will be doing at certain times or the fact that ivy is included in some of them.
I will pay my bills and make sure my child is set up
For the future.
If you don’t like it you shouldn’t follow any one that works with brands.
No sure what the reason is as to why you seem annoyed about people going to free events. Maybe I have missed something about that one here.
Probably just because I clean arses and vomit for a living as a nurse and I just look to instagram for a bit of light relief and then all I see is a bunch of grabby freeloaders taking the easy route to making money and patronising us all in the process, thinking we are all gullible idiots instead of intelligent women. Haven't you got the opening of an envelope to attend tonight? And well side stepped on the question of your daughters privacy, maybe you can speak on a panel about that sometime or do a naked picture in protest to get your women supporting women club to rally round.

Reactions: 19
Probably just because I clean arses and vomit for a living as a nurse and I just look to instagram for a bit of light relief and then all I see is a bunch of grabby freeloaders taking the easy route to making money and patronising us all in the process, thinking we are all gullible idiots instead of intelligent women. Haven't you got the opening of an envelope to attend tonight? And well side stepped on the question of your daughters privacy, maybe you can speak on a panel about that sometime or do a naked picture in protest to get your women supporting women club to rally round.
I actually did a panel talk on roundtable trt the other week if you would like to hear me talk about my daughters privacy you can find that on you tube.
I also have a handmade clothing shop.
The nhs don’t actually get enough praise. Anything I say on this you will probably take the wrong way or think I’m being patronising. I’m not im really just having trying to have a conversation with you.
We will never see each other’s sides on this, you have your views on this industry and thats your opinion which of course your entitled to.

Aaaggghh, don't know who you are lifewithivycoco, never heard of you, know nothing about you so no judgement about you personally but, oh my goodness, I am sick to my back teeth of this lazy, lazy"don't like, don't follow" bollocks that instagrammers keep spouting. It is NOT a defence of bad behaviour, it is an excuse....... when did we, as a society, ever think it was ok to ignore people doing something wrong, to just walk by, to think it's not my problem. If anyone is behaving badly, please do expect to be called out for it. I tell my friends when they overstep the line, and they tell me. We have to or society goes to pot........

• Heart
Reactions: 18
5A4D1843-EB09-41F3-838C-BBBA07664AE1.jpeg
Here’s CT on her 79th free holiday of the year...
Since the whole gifting culture on Instagram I have grown to absolutely bleeping detest the word ‘kindly’. Everybody is soooo kind 🤮

Reactions: 15
View attachment 10524Here’s CT on her 79th free holiday of the year...
Since the whole gifting culture on Instagram I have grown to absolutely bleeping detest the word ‘kindly’. Everybody is soooo kind 🤮
Ah Clemmie. Selflessly driving her family to Cornwall, risking stopping at a services without a Waitrose, so she can check out a hotel on our behalf. I look forward to her short, poorly written review. She has zero bleeping awareness. It's getting embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve often wondered if I could get away without paying income tax by putting my salary down as having been ‘kindly gifted’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah Clemmie. Selflessly driving her family to Cornwall, risking stopping at a services without a Waitrose, so she can check out a hotel on our behalf. I look forward to her short, poorly written review. She has zero bleeping awareness. It's getting embarrassing.
Shhhh you mustn’t comment on their writing. It’s stifles creativity if influencers are forced to proof read.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From her description I’m assuming that CT’s trip is totally *free* in exchange for the review?

Don’t forget the child friendly cereal @The Park Cornwall , the Telford clan look out for that particular detail ya know when writing the list for the review !😁

Reactions: 2
I did have a chuckle at the stories looking for services with an M&S or waitrose. Maybe she'll start a campaign for more middle class accommodating services around the country so her and her fellow instamums can travel to their #gifted holidays in style

From her description I’m assuming that CT’s trip is totally *free* in exchange for the review?

Don’t forget the child friendly cereal @The Park Cornwall , the Telford clan look out for that particular detail ya know when writing the list for the review !😁
Well we'll know if she's had to pay anything towards it, if she has crappy review incoming!

Reactions: 7
Oh duck, that's where we are going in August. It's put me right off now!

• Haha
I actually did a panel talk on roundtable trt the other week if you would like to hear me talk about my daughters privacy you can find that on you tube.
I also have a handmade clothing shop.
The nhs don’t actually get enough praise. Anything I say on this you will probably take the wrong way or think I’m being patronising. I’m not im really just having trying to have a conversation with you.
We will never see each other’s sides on this, you have your views on this industry and thats your opinion which of course your entitled to.
You’re not your. Basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if The Park Cornwall realise that using CT or others on IG to advertise their business might be counter productive. I wouldn't stay there on principle now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if The Park Cornwall realise that using CT or others on IG to advertise their business might be counter productive. I wouldn't stay there on principle now.
I agree with you, if I see it on Insta being *gifted* I choose something or somewhere else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.