Insideournewbuild

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to her normal braggy self. Most of us are eating left over turkey, twiglets and celebrations but here she is making some sort of tuna parcel from scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That calendar story yesterday talk about on the beg 😂 what’s the betting she’s going to announce she’s a brand partner for that brand soon 🙈
---
Back to her normal braggy self. Most of us are eating left over turkey, twiglets and celebrations but here she is making some sort of tuna parcel from scratch
She also shouldn’t be sharing that recipe without the authors consent?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That calendar story yesterday talk about on the beg 😂 what’s the betting she’s going to announce she’s a brand partner for that brand soon 🙈
---

She also shouldn’t be sharing that recipe without the authors consent?
Oh 💯 thought the same when I saw her story. She's been tagging them in her stories for ages the range is very old fashioned imo. Yes she should credit the book at least that she’s using?
---
Screenshot_20231229_200118_Instagram.jpg

From most people I would agree, you my dear.....is not a surprise! You are the dullest person on the planet!

Oh 💯 thought the same when I saw her story. She's been tagging them in her stories for ages the range is very old fashioned imo. Yes she should credit the book at least that she’s using?
---
View attachment 2656727
From most people I would agree, you my dear.....is not a surprise! You are the dullest person on the planet!
Being relatable again I see! Who has nearly £200 to waste on a new bin 🤦‍♀️ such a braggy post.

Reactions: 3
Yes- however as a mother you shouldn't completely lose yourself in the process! It's OK to have a glass of wine (or two) go up the pub with your mates, god forbid go away for a weekend with friends or your other half.

As for Jolly Phonics, that's aimed at the earliest preschool children. This little girl is not going to school is she? The play room is a ready-made classroom!

She mentioned going out to the lunch wiht a friend the other day, was that aimed at us. "Look I do have friends."

Attachments

Yes- however as a mother you shouldn't completely lose yourself in the process! It's OK to have a glass of wine (or two) go up the pub with your mates, god forbid go away for a weekend with friends or your other half.

As for Jolly Phonics, that's aimed at the earliest preschool children. This little girl is not going to school is she? The play room is a ready-made classroom!

She mentioned going out to the lunch wiht a friend the other day, was that aimed at us. "Look I do have friends."
I can see her home schooling her! Nothing is ever going to be good enough for her and won’t be able to bare being away from her.

Reactions: 2
Her life is so boring. Rinse and repeat. I also never understand why they have to be out on a walk so early in the morning. She literally has nothing to do all day long. There’s no rush!

Her life is so boring. Rinse and repeat. I also never understand why they have to be out on a walk so early in the morning. She literally has nothing to do all day long. There’s no rush!
I had the same thought earlier, ground hog day. I think she is on the spectrum perhaps or has some type of OCD. She likes order and routine to the extreme. Her house is very sterlie. All that guff about singing the tidy up song before bed and resetting the play room. It's all so OTT. I encourage my kids to tidy but I wouldn't sing a song. It's all so controlled.

Reactions: 4
Feel like shouting, "Because she only has one child, a husband who wfh, a Mum on standby and oh yeah SHE DOESN'T WORK!!!!!"
I get annoyed at this too. Are her followers stupid? She’s not worked in years. She has all the time in the world to do stuff. Her life is rinse and repeat. Every morning going for a walk at the crack of dawn, changing her bloody wooden calendar over. Meal prepping. Playing. Breast feed, nap and repeat. 🥱 I’d love to know what her husband does for a living!

Reactions: 2
I get annoyed at this too. Are her followers stupid? She’s not worked in years. She has all the time in the world to do stuff. Her life is rinse and repeat. Every morning going for a walk at the crack of dawn, changing her bloody wooden calendar over. Meal prepping. Playing. Breast feed, nap and repeat. 🥱 I’d love to know what her husband does for a living!
That is what I can't fathom? Looking up to her and comparing themselves to this unrealistic portrayal of mother hood. She wouldn't be so insufferable if she had a bit of a life too. If she went out every now and again by herself.

I don't know what it is about her, just find her so smug when she mentions things like not wearing makeup and doing meal prep. Just such a goody two shoes. "I'm so wholesome." Blah blah. Does anyone actually ask about her daughters routine. Feels like she just wants to brag. She thinks sh is so knowledgeable. The whole high chair thing too. She didn't have that one initially. Spent a fortune on a M&P bulky thing. I knew it would be a nightmare to clean especially as she BLW. Why doesn't she say I had a different chair to start. She can't admit she was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ it’s 830, have a day off. Already in the sodding tuft tray! Which of course she has to have one of because she’s the worlds best mum 🥱 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ it’s 830, have a day off. Already in the sodding tuft tray! Which of course she has to have one of because she’s the worlds best mum 🥱 🙄🙄
She's so extra! I love nothing more than snuggles in bed with a cuppa and a bit of c beebies. I wouldn't be setting up sensory activities at that time of the morning. Special baby girl isn't allowed screen time though is she......🙄

Easily the most boring person on the planet! I’ve never seen someone who encapsulates “plain Jane” more than her 😂 sorry if this offends anyone but even the wedding rings in the tracksuit story, I thought “of course you’ve got plain ones” 😂

• Haha
All she aspires and wants to be is a mother isn't it? That's fine, however it's ok to want more. I hope her followers don't feel bad because parent hood isn’t all rainbows and puddles. Some of us don't have time to go for walks everyday come rain or shine.

When I first followed her I got the impression she was wanting to have children and nothing else. She didn't work at all, "We have plans for the room off the lounge," she used to say and nothing happened, obviously some type of play room I used to think and of course it is the 'classroom' now. I could just tell she was waiting around for a baby, sadly that didnt happen for her straight away....but to just witter away at home at her age just seems so dull. I always wanted children. However I'll still have work, hobbies etc. Sometimes it's bloody hard and some aspects of parent hood I wasn't prepared for and it can be so challenging. Sometimes I feel guilty for thinking in my head "When's it bloody bed time, I'm going to lose my tit..." kind of thing. She annoys me but the same time guess I'm kind of waiting to see when she has some more and she isn't so perfect if she will admit how smug she was and be a little more real?

Attachments

She’s like the Miss Honey of the parenting world. Like does she ever dress up a bit and go for cocktails with her friends? Or is it all sponsored leggings, country walks and bedtime at 6pm with the baby?

• Heart
She’s like the Miss Honey of the parenting world. Like does she ever dress up a bit and go for cocktails with her friends? Or is it all sponsored leggings, country walks and bedtime at 6pm with the baby?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 Couldn't have said it better myself!