Insideournewbuild

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dry rice concoction looked🤢 She really rates her cooking doesn't she? I always used to think how odd and old fashioned she was a few years back cooking a hot lunch for her husband. She just pottered about at home waiting to be pregnant.....the subtle we have a plan for this room (the now play room) comments. I suppose my husband would want a hot lunch and cooked breakfasts if I was more than capable of working and had no children to look after.

Why cant they just let the baby play without being helicoptered over constantly and contained in the playroom. My children have all been independent and confident exploring around the whole house. I mean the other day she took the highchair up to the shower? What a faff! I'd just let mine come upstairs and shut the door. Quite often they would sit infront of the shower door and wave to me. Baby girl wasn't strapped in apparently and made an escape. She probably thought "Wow this is my chance to get away from her whilst she's in the shower!"
---
Screenshot_20231216_183902_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she have so many followers? Her home is really rather boring and plain. Very ‘2010’. The cooking - it doesn’t look too appetising. I feel for the family members of anyone using her for cooking inspo 😂

Reactions: 5
How does she have so many followers? Her home is really rather boring and plain. Very ‘2010’. The cooking - it doesn’t look too appetising. I feel for the family members of anyone using her for cooking inspo 😂
I think a few followers have been sucked in by her apparent 'authenticity,' lack of influencing as such and ads. When I've been on other threads I've noticed people commenting how they enjoy her wholesome stories.....Slowly, slowly the ads are creeping in. She would apparently write back to followers when they commented on her stories which they liked.

Reactions: 2
I think a few followers have been sucked in by her apparent 'authenticity,' lack of influencing as such and ads. When I've been on other threads I've noticed people commenting how they enjoy her wholesome stories.....Slowly, slowly the ads are creeping in. She would apparently write back to followers when they commented on her stories which they liked.
She wrote back because she was sat at home all day cooking and cleaning. There’s only so much cooking and cleaning a person can do, I bet she was bored out of her mind and liked the interaction 🙈 I bet she doesn’t write back now all her time is taken up by baby girl. I wonder what she did before she gave up work 🤔

She wrote back because she was sat at home all day cooking and cleaning. There’s only so much cooking and cleaning a person can do, I bet she was bored out of her mind and liked the interaction 🙈 I bet she doesn’t write back now all her time is taken up by baby girl. I wonder what she did before she gave up work 🤔
Don't think she has ever worked?

I commented on her stories a few times during covid & never once got a reply. She definitely picks and chooses the ones she wants to reply to & it’s usually ones of people licking her ass

Reactions: 1
How can you be a healthy adult and not ever have worked? Fair enough if you can afford to not work when you’ve had kids, but to not even be working before that?! 🤯

Reactions: 4
Don't think she has ever worked?
I commented on her stories a few times during covid & never once got a reply. She definitely picks and chooses the ones she wants to reply to & it’s usually ones of people licking her ass
Yeah I did too and never got a reply...asking about general things like keeping a nice home whilst working....nothing. She only likes the arse licking ones for sure. She very rarely addresses the fact that she doesn't and has never worked.
---
How can you be a healthy adult and not ever have worked? Fair enough if you can afford to not work when you’ve had kids, but to not even be working before that?! 🤯
It's quite strange isn't it? Unless she has some health condition or mental health problems that prevented her from working. I don't believe this to be the case though. I think she was more than happy to be a house wife. I imagine she thought she would get married and be pregnant straight away and that didn't happen. Don't get me wrong I don't love work but it does fulfil me, makes me feel I contribute to my household. I spend time away from my children and interact with other adults. My children go to nursery. It's good for everyone. I have actual tit to talk about to my husband!
---
She's put on her story about being responsive to her child, that it's biology that makes children 'clingy.'

Now I have never left my children to cry, I've co slept and still do. I admit it wasn't the natural plan, it happened. I'm very responsive to my children's needs and yet they are independent and confident. They are happy with their Dad and other family when I leave. They generally sleep through the night. I find it a bit odd how at over one years old she still needs to go up to bed with Baby Girl and is up multiple times. I think someone rules the roost and demands milk. I've b/f not for long and had friends who b/f and they weren't like a milking cow for their children and definitely by one left them for periods of time and overnight. She is trying to push her narrative of being a gentle parent and how it's natural etc. Yes it is, what she does is not it's bizarre and damaging to mothers who think her standard is achievable.

Last edited:
She said not long ago she gave up work when they moved into that house temporarily so she could focus on it but never went back 🤷‍♀️

She said not long ago she gave up work when they moved into that house temporarily so she could focus on it but never went back 🤷‍♀️
Why would she need to focus on moving into a new build house 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not like they had a renovation project to manage

Why would she need to focus on moving into a new build house 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s not like they had a renovation project to manage
I know very odd 😂 also found it weird how the question was what do you do for work and she answered with that but didn’t actually say what she used to do. 🤔

I followed her but if I’m honest the content was boring and anytime I’d messaged her, she couldnt even be arsed to send a message back, probably because I don’t have a huge following.
Some people forget where they started.

I gave up with her too, never wrote back to me either. I think unless your arse licking her she doesn't want to know. She seems to be in the insta hun click....

I enjoy at_home_with_amy_and_h she doesn't try and flog tit. She tells it straight, gives honset opinions. She works really hard. She always shows the process to anything she does and does it herself. Her son is on her account but he seems more than willing to be involved.

I gave up with her too, never wrote back to me either. I think unless your arse licking her she doesn't want to know. She seems to be in the insta hun click....

I enjoy at_home_with_amy_and_h she doesn't try and flog tit. She tells it straight, gives honset opinions. She works really hard. She always shows the process to anything she does and does it herself. Her son is on her account but he seems more than willing to be involved.
I’ll give her a follow then 😊 I used to like _homewithlucy and lifeatsophs but have found since they have had children they have become very pretentious! Especially now Lucy is now trying to advertise aptimil follow on milk and does these very unrealistic ‘days with me’ reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she posted a positive Covid test (who even still does that) and said Christmas was ruined. No it isn’t. You’re allowed to continue life as normal, granted I wouldn’t risk vulnerable people. But she could still see her mum and brother who she’s weirdly obsessed with!

Reactions: 4