Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven't read any of this thread so apologies if this has been discussed, but I just found out about and watched the Sheridan Smith one, 12 days of Christine. oh my god, i think it might be one of my favourite bits of tv i've ever watched. she is phenomenal! i'm watching more now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i haven't read any of this thread so apologies if this has been discussed, but I just found out about and watched the Sheridan Smith one, 12 days of Christine. oh my god, i think it might be one of my favourite bits of tv i've ever watched. she is phenomenal! i'm watching more now!
I agree, it is simply amazing.

Reactions: 2
So looking forward to this series I know its going to be the final one but I bet they have saved the best till last
Agree with above poster about the 12 days of Christine it is my all time fave no 9 episode and I've always loved Sheridan and she was fab in it

Bring it on! I can't wait!

I was having a look the other day on Amazon and there is a Series 1-9 DVD box set being released. I might just have to get it as I do still like DVDs.

• Heart
I want to get the script books after the series ends. Still gutted the podcast isn't coming back though.