Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Circlish

VIP Member
I just can't believe she's actually still having sex with that rancid little shit stain

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 102

Squittel

VIP Member
I’m so confused. Help? I don’t read the thread for less than 24 hours and in that time she’s gone from terrified, unable to get an appointment to somehow getting an appointment, the mark disappearing and declaring herself cancer free?!

Jesus Christ guys, in the last thread when she did the video of her crying I felt genuinely awful for her. I said I didn’t feel like it was the right time for me to pass judgement and that I just hoped thing worked out for her. I even [inwardly] judged some of the things people were saying about her on here because i thought NO ONE would lie about 2 subjects so absolutely heart breaking. And now I’m just like WOW.

First the iffy miscarriage and now suddenly this? I’m appalled. All that shit about about being scared she’s dying and now suddenly over the course of a day she’s not only managed to get a biopsy in less than a day, but it’s been processed, studied and the results have come back? And it’s also suddenly not there?! No plaster on her toe even?!! Does she even know what a biopsy is or what it entails?!!

Also I thought she didn’t drink? Wine?

All that shit she wrote about her mum dying of cancer and how she told her to make memories like she’s the only person in the world who has a dead mum. My mum committed suicide 3 days before my 7th birthday, sorry love I’ve been there and bought the t-shirt, it doesn’t give you the excuse to act like a complete knob for sympathy and views.

and don’t get me started on the miscarriage.

I’m fuming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Hatshepsut

Thanks go to @chnandlerbong for the new thread title with the most likes.

DBBC948C-04F1-4C2D-AF62-4900B1C6C022.jpeg

We learned quite a lot in the last thread, which is more than can be said for the Ingham girls.
Though Isabelle did proclaim herself to be the best accent-er 🤦🏻‍♀️ and according to his parents Jace is a virtual linguistic genius. The two younger girls are diligently studying such educational complexities as colouring in animal pictures and playing with toy money.

The 2nd shit-heap of a car is still MIA, presumably festering in some Portuguese garage, so they’ve extended their stay on the chavtastic campsite for another week.
Lazy is constantly telling us how much they love it, even though we all know she longs for luxury hotels and room service.
They are still spouting about being vegetarians whilst showing very little of their actual meals. 🍔

Creepy pretended to have a panic attack and drown, but then they realised that nobody gave a shit.😆
So it was over to Lazy to start inventing more and more extreme medical dramas in order to revive the views and deflect some of the negative reactions that they are getting over this ridiculous holiday.
So far she’s had a miscarriage and toe cancer, who knows what next week might bring with this lying bint?

No amount of water slides or stunning beaches can hide the fact that they all look miserable, bedraggled and exhausted. This trip is becoming more like an endurance challenge by the day and they need to get their sorry arses home, the girls back to school and some routine and stability into their lives.

However, this is the Minghams that we’re talking about, so get your popcorn ready as I think we can rely on this pathetic pair to fuck up in several more countries yet. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

garyowen7

Please tell me everyone watched Bake Off tonight. They had to bake a cake resembling their 'celebrity hero'. And lo and behold...

Photo 22-09-2020, 21 38 28.jpg

Photo 22-09-2020, 21 50 44.jpg

Is Dave a secret Tattler?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Maisie842

VIP Member
This woman did not have a cancer scare. She had a Google scare! Her referral to a dermatologist was a precaution based on how long she told the doctor she had it, and she hadn't even had that appointment before she brought up cancer. Told the world about it, clickbaited it and worried her children unnecessarily. She's talking about celebrating like she's had cancer and is now in remission, it's disgusting!!

I genuinely think they've completely lost touch with reality at this point, and I really worry for their children!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Kat5998

VIP Member
TEEN TERRIFIED IN CABLE CAR RIDE OVER THE SEA!!

Footage of Lisbon. Jace looks through a window. Lazy starts the vlog in the apartment and Jace screeches. Lazy says he shouted 'girls' but he didn't. They have got up and ready but the weather is bad (cloudy and some downpours of rain). The bus tour aren't running due to COVID so the Inghams thought they would do their own. They've printed off the map you get when you do the bus tour and they might do it in their car. This morning Lazy wants to a museum but Creepy wants to go to an aquarium so they've been debating about it all morning. Creepy said the aquarium is the biggest in the world because Google says so. Actually it isn't and Google doesn't say that at all, according to Google the biggest aquarium is the world is Chimelong Ocean Kingdom located on the Island of Hengqin. The Lisbon Aquarium is the biggest indoor aquarium in Europe though. You'd think as the best travel vloggers ever they'd at least get their facts right. They have realised that the aquarium and museum are next to each other so they could visit both. Creepy wants to go to the mall on the way. He says they can do their car tour at sunset so they could do their museum trip and go to the mall.

Jace has fallen asleep and Lazy is going to see if she can get him in the pram without waking him up. They have a chat about how they sleep. Shots of the marina in Lisbon.

Inside the museum Lazy shows a table and chairs that have been scaled to show what the world looks like to a three year old. She cackles about how small Esme looks. Lazy cackles about an optical illusion and says Jace has been asleep for wo hours. Isla opens a treasure chest using a magnet and its filled with fake money. I bet Lazy wishes it was real so she could nick it.

Jace is finally awake and Esme rides a bike above a net at the top of the museum. Isla then has a go. Lazy screeches 'oh my gosh, this place is amazing'. Isabelle says she went on a see-saw for physics. Lazy and the kid use the children' playground.

The Ingham are in the aquarium. Once again Lazy says it's the biggest aquarium in the world. Creepy hurriedly says he need to fact check it. I'm sure Lazy will blame the haters for being wrong. Jace and Creepy point at the 'fishies' He starts doing that weird Anglo-American accent when he's talking. Creepy asks if a bird is a penguin and Lazy screeches that it isn't. She says it smells of fish in there. She can probably smell Creepy. He says he's grateful to be wearing a mask because of the smell. Probably what people think mot of the time when they're near you. Animal science lesson for the day: It's hard to tell the difference between a male and female penguin and it can only be done via a blood test. Jace doesn't want to leave to Lazy tries to drag him away by his hood. Jace starts to screech and Lazy laughs. Lazy says they need to go and tries multiple times to get him to leave. The girls walk away and he turns to follow.

Lazy is trying to talk creepy and the girls into going on the cable car. Emotional music as the board the car. Isabelle is clearly nervous and the Creepy teases her. Footage of the Inghams looking out onto the river.

Half an hour on from the sky ride and Creepy has got his own way, they're at the mall. Creepy said the gimbal was cheap but it's between €360 and €750 depending on which one you get. Creepy calls Lazy a fool but she says he is a fool because they don't use it because he says it's no good for daily vlogging due to it's weight.

He's finished in the shop and Isabelle wants to go to Primark but they can't find the elevator. Creepy tells Lazy the mall is open until midnight. He is going to set up the gimbal and hope it's charged. He uses it to get a shot of the lower floors of the mall.

The Inghams are sat in a café and the girls have Harry Potter bags. It's veggie noodles for dinner.

Back at the apartment, Lazy shows us Jace' new shoes. Creepy has gone downstairs to try and extend their stay. Lazy can't explain the pain he has in her lip. She sounds like she's slurring her word a little.

End of vlog

View attachment 247578View attachment 247579View attachment 247580View attachment 247581View attachment 247576View attachment 247577View attachment 247582
Oh look, a grumpy gnome in a cable car!

DCF32312-CB9E-412A-9968-3A43DFE7908F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Circlish

VIP Member
She really is in a world of her own. We are locking down tomorrow and I’ve had to tell two of my Uni teenagers that they’re not allowed to come home for the foreseeable, and I can’t go and see them. She just doesn’t have a clue what loads of us are dealing with. Horrible woman.
I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but like you I've been trying to reassure my daughter who's in isolation with her flatmates in Halls after they all tested positive for Covid after 1 week on campus 🤒😩 And one flatmate was rushed away in an ambulance last night because she couldn't breathe.
But, yeah, I'll have a sit and think about Ingham Christmas merch for you, sure will, Sarah 👍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

User13

Dadvgirls have just reached 1 million subscribers, they have just announced they will be taking a break to FOCUS ON THEIR KIDS. Kaci has just gone into year 11 and Sophie has special needs, they are seeing that their children need support and not a camera shoved in their faces. Inghams, take note

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Crumpledforeskin

I’m so pleased to see the redhead and super blonde children out there in the sun without hats or sleeves to protect their fair skin. The shock of a potential melanoma has really hit home about the importance of being sun safe hasn’t it 🙄🙄😡🤬

anyone want to guess the family member most likely to be sporting an injury to the toe?? Probably the one who’s only got half a pair of shoe

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've not been on here for a few days but just a few things if you please,,,,,
They all look feral.
Esme needs some decent shoes.
Jason is going to grow up sounding like Mr T if they don't quit it with that stupid voice they talk to him in.
Another Picnic?,,,,, please 🤦‍♀️🙄
Who takes a toddler to these kind of places with no restraints.
Isabelle doesn't seem to be able to string a sentence together anymore
Sarah needs to stop holding that bit of hair by her cheek.
And she needs to find a STI clinic ASAP for those growths on her mouth.
As you were!!!! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 58

RainbowDust

Probably think nows the best time for a baby so they can make all those vlog titles

“GIVING BIRTH to our LOCKDOWN BABY”
“We HAD A BABY in THE MIDDLE OF COVID **scary**”
“baby BORN in 2021 CORONAVIRUS aftermath **MUST WATCH**”
“SO SCARY giving BIRTH in middle of GLOBAL PANDEMIC **emotional**”
“Our FAMILY might not be able to meet our NEWBORN BABY?”
“SAD that our UNBORN CHILD might not be able to be BORN in OUR HOME COUNTRY?”
“Travelling EUROPE with TODDLER and 9 DAY OLD BABY in a VAN”
OMG! UNPLANNED WATER BIRTH IN THE TREVI FOUNTAIN! EMOTIONAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

SarahGard83

VIP Member
All that drama for a blood blister. Why would you even tell the girls it was potentially cancer before seeing a doctor? She's sick in the head

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

CrazyCatLady113

Hello all! I’m a newbie. You all seem like a lovely bunch and your threads I’ve read have made me HOWL. Can I just ask, why does Sarah (when I’ve settled in I feel ill have the right to start calling her lazy 😝) she tells us a ‘fact’ for example - “it’s the biggest Aquarium in the world!” She will then turn to Chris and say “is that right?” If you’re telling us a ‘fact’ Sarah, stop checking if it’s right AFTER you’ve told us 🤯 I’m sure I’ll love reading here in the days to come 🤪 you all seem a scream! Hope you’re all keeping save from the tedious covid x

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Abbvay

VIP Member
If you need a payment plan to buy a blanket then either look for a cheaper one or don't buy one at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 55