Ingham Family #128 Lazy has cancer in her toe? The clickbait has reached an all time low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks go to @chnandlerbong for the new thread title with the most likes.

DBBC948C-04F1-4C2D-AF62-4900B1C6C022.jpeg

We learned quite a lot in the last thread, which is more than can be said for the Ingham girls.
Though Isabelle did proclaim herself to be the best accent-er 🤦🏻‍♀️ and according to his parents Jace is a virtual linguistic genius. The two younger girls are diligently studying such educational complexities as colouring in animal pictures and playing with toy money.

The 2nd tit-heap of a car is still MIA, presumably festering in some Portuguese garage, so they’ve extended their stay on the chavtastic campsite for another week.
Lazy is constantly telling us how much they love it, even though we all know she longs for luxury hotels and room service.
They are still spouting about being vegetarians whilst showing very little of their actual meals. 🍔

Creepy pretended to have a panic attack and drown, but then they realised that nobody gave a tit.😆
So it was over to Lazy to start inventing more and more extreme medical dramas in order to revive the views and deflect some of the negative reactions that they are getting over this ridiculous holiday.
So far she’s had a miscarriage and toe cancer, who knows what next week might bring with this lying bint?

No amount of water slides or stunning beaches can hide the fact that they all look miserable, bedraggled and exhausted. This trip is becoming more like an endurance challenge by the day and they need to get their sorry arses home, the girls back to school and some routine and stability into their lives.

However, this is the Minghams that we’re talking about, so get your popcorn ready as I think we can rely on this pathetic pair to duck up in several more countries yet. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
They need to rebrand as extreme endurance challenge camping edition 🙄 I doubt any circumstance she’s challenged with could make her more in happy than she already is. Because she’s not authentic to her true self and that will always bring misery not matter how you dress it up

3 things in life you can’t hide, the sun, the moon and the truth. At some point each one rises up and casts light

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They need to rebrand as extreme endurance challenge camping edition 🙄 I doubt any circumstance she’s challenged with could make her more in happy than she already is. Because she’s not authentic to her true self and that will always bring misery not matter how you dress it up

3 things in life you can’t hide, the sun, the moon and the truth. At some point each one rises up and casts light

I've not heard that saying before, it's great!

Reactions: 23
I've spent the past few days catching up on here but my god. Firstly, I can't believe there's trouble with the 'BIG RESCUE' car too - I actually scratch that, I can 😂

Also I know enough has been said about all the recent drama/clickbaiting so I'm not going to rehash it all again. However, I just want to chime in with: Sarah, if your kids are doing 'three days' work in one morning, that's a sign it's too easy for them all! They're supposed to be challenged in some way to work on their critical reasoning/problem solving skills 🤷 (Sorry that's been irritating me since like Monday 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Has the 'world tour' been put on hold for toe-cancer now?

The vlog show is rather like studying a scab... one knows to leave it alone but is somehow drawn to it regardless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not sure I’ve ever posted - just a lurker, usually.

So, hello! I’m not sure what I think with everything going on, having had two cancer scares myself.

But one thing that nobody has mentioned in regards to them going back filming a “telling the girls” video is that Esme and Isla have both had pretty drastic haircuts since they left home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So where are they, they are in a hotel or something on her story 🤔
I don’t think hotels provide pie dishes and pan scubs in their rooms.
Most likely another cheap apartment they are staying at

• Haha
Just a wee reminder from BBC Breakfast that those e-scooters will be earmarked as pointless tat if they ever do come back to the UK 😉

Reactions: 20
where are all these new ifam from there’s loads introducing themselves on the fan page

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Also note she has hoiked her skirt up for the foot massage- is that for Chris or for her 'fans'?!🤢

• Sick
I’m not sure I’ve ever posted - just a lurker, usually.

So, hello! I’m not sure what I think with everything going on, having had two cancer scares myself.

But one thing that nobody has mentioned in regards to them going back filming a “telling the girls” video is that Esme and Isla have both had pretty drastic haircuts since they left home.
Welcome and well done you!! 😂 haircuts are the evidence on which we shall now reply upon to proceed 😂😂. Good thinking, I’m impressed!

Obviously a bit of dish liquid and a manky kitchen sponge are leading the forefront of cutting edge dermatology 🙄 fairy liquid fixes fester foot fast!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I still can't believe how low they can go I never believed the miscarriage but felt sorry for her regarding the "cancer" then the way its all played out and the next day gets all clear and the spot complelty vanishes from her toe!! To think someone could lie about and go that low is beyond belief

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m bamboozled by this.

No dot? I mean I have no problem believing she would lie about a miscarriage, but to actually fabricate a mark on her toe?!
But there’s the video of Chris caressing her trotters and there is no mark...?

WTF is going on?!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
haircuts are the evidence on which we shall now reply upon to proceed 😂😂.
Just thought to check back and the haircuts were posted on September 2nd. They were already in Portugal by that point so anything they claim was filmed in Spain would need to have the longer hair.

Can we remember what date Sarah posted on her insta about the miscarriage? Was it when they were staying in Benidorm’s premiere penthouse apartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m bamboozled by this.

No dot? I mean I have no problem believing she would lie about a miscarriage, but to actually fabricate a mark on her toe?!
But there’s the video of Chris caressing her trotters and there is no mark...?

WTF is going on?!
She will scooop that low for views! Miscarriage is bad enough but to lie about cancer is too far! Funny hiw the tears then a hospital visit and mood changed and then managed to get an appointment across Portugal next day none of it made sense but then for the mark to vanish compleltly its a miracle!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.