Influencers to send / not send PR to

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, she talks so much tit I often question why I follow her...living in a dream world that one! & don’t get me started on the fact that she allows her 3 year old to watch horror films 🙄
I follow her because I love a good car crash! But now she’s posting about how she doesn’t wear a mask in shops and posts photos of herself giving the NHS the middle finger for inviting her to have the vaccine. Christ alive! And yes allowing her child to watch Michael Myers etc??!! Wtf?! What I don’t understand is, if you hate the vaccine, (but she’s not an antivaxxer obvs) why spread so much hate about it? Why not just say each to their own?

Reactions: 5
P much every marketer/business owner I know has had a tit time with Georgina Grogan so I'd avoid her if you were considering her. She used a product wrong once and tried to make the brand cough up for "damage" 😂😂
Can absolutely vouch for this, she’s AWFUL to work with. I thought she’d have a thread on here but she doesn’t appear to

Reactions: 2
Agreed, she talks so much tit I often question why I follow her...living in a dream world that one! & don’t get me started on the fact that she allows her 3 year old to watch horror films 🙄
Why does she not have her own thread? He is getting more and more ridiculous by the day 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know she’s a bit marmite on here, but when I see Yasmine camila advertise products she seems to do a good job/spend a decent amount of time on them

Wouldn’t go to Louise Valenti unless you wanted to be associated with an anti vaxxer who is against the covid vaccine. She genuinely posts so much false sh*t it’s unreal
Once again she’s still posting loads of anti vaxx tit. What a disgrace as a mother. Shouldn’t we be using social media to promote positivity and wellbeing? All I see on her account is hate. Her recent stories are a slap in the face to those who have died from covid

Reactions: 4
P much every marketer/business owner I know has had a tit time with Georgina Grogan so I'd avoid her if you were considering her. She used a product wrong once and tried to make the brand cough up for "damage" 😂😂
Always thought she needed a thread on here!

Tell me more, I have never been a fan of the small few things I have seen of her

Happy reading, she’s a horror

Once again she’s still posting loads of anti vaxx tit. What a disgrace as a mother. Shouldn’t we be using social media to promote positivity and wellbeing? All I see on her account is hate. Her recent stories are a slap in the face to those who have died from covid
She’s waaaay down the tinfoil hat rabbit hole, posting misinformation all over the place.