Influencers to send / not send PR to

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!
I’ve recently opened a small clothing/footwear/accessories business and I’m wanting to send PR to influencers.
I am an international brand so regardless shipping will cost me a fortune. Looking for UK based influencers, and those to avoid, aka Demi Donnelly 🤣
Anyone recommendations?
Thanks everyone 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are there any influencers/ Instagrammers local to you ? I would start with them . And ones with ' real people ' as followers.
Not the ones with huge amounts of followers cos they are usually beggy and it may have the opposite effect

People who look like they would wear your merchandise

Abi loves style seems to support small boutiques.

Avoid Danielle Vanier. She’s unbelievably spoilt, and most of the stuff she owns is PR. She isn’t appreciative of it, she just expects it!

Reactions: 6
Hello!
I’ve recently opened a small clothing/footwear/accessories business and I’m wanting to send PR to influencers.
I am an international brand so regardless shipping will cost me a fortune. Looking for UK based influencers, and those to avoid, aka Demi Donnelly 🤣
Anyone recommendations?
Thanks everyone 🙂
dont send anything to any of them 😂

Reactions: 41
P much every marketer/business owner I know has had a tit time with Georgina Grogan so I'd avoid her if you were considering her. She used a product wrong once and tried to make the brand cough up for "damage" 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Avoid like the plague:

Rebecca Meldrum (Mrs Meldrum)
Sarah Willox-Knott (thismamalife)
Rebecca Lamb
Part Time Working Mummy
Anyone who works for Channel Mum

I wouldnt send PR to any of them tbh!

You should absolutely avoid The Ingham family, Rebecca Lamb, Brummy mummy, Brogan Tate, Mrs Meldrum, Jamie Genivieve, Kate McCabe,, Imogenation, Demi Donnoley etc etc.

I find the best influencers and the more 'real' and authentic are the ones with less followers. I trust their opinion of a product rather than those mentioned above.

Reactions: 9
Hello!
Anyone recommendations?
Thanks everyone 🙂
I have no idea what she's like to work with, but I always get great vibes off Patricia Bright so maybe look her up?

I don’t know if your stuff is suitable for wedding couples but Kat at Rock n Roll Bride has stacks of followers and always polite.

Wouldn’t go to Louise Valenti unless you wanted to be associated with an anti vaxxer who is against the covid vaccine. She genuinely posts so much false sh*t it’s unreal

Reactions: 5
I find the smaller, local accounts to be better for engagement and actually increasing my views.

There’s some set up for kids that are managed by parents, I made the mistake of gifting to one and all it lead to was other kid accounts messaging me for free stuff. Their engagement was high but it was all high with people who also wanted free stuff.

Wouldn’t go to Louise Valenti unless you wanted to be associated with an anti vaxxer who is against the covid vaccine. She genuinely posts so much false sh*t it’s unreal
Agreed, she talks so much tit I often question why I follow her...living in a dream world that one! & don’t get me started on the fact that she allows her 3 year old to watch horror films 🙄

StyleSuzi is UK and she is genuine with good subscriber number. Also she doesn't have a thread here so that's good sign right?