“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company Vitl (who sell overpriced personalised vitamins) have done an AD with Kaz. I have sent them a message that I used them once but I won’t be again because of their partnership with her, as they’re effectively finding her time in dubai (aside from the porta potties ) and making it so she can claim she’s working. If anyone else wants to complain to them @vitlheath it might make them aware partnering with them was a poor choice!

Reactions: 4
Is that Tej lavani company?

I'm guessing Megan Stevens must be staying 'a little bit longer' as she hasn't posted anything about coming back to the UK.

I think you are allowed to go in exceptional circumstances and moving house is one of them. X

Reactions: 1
wtf is she wearing.

I hope this is the end of this awful Uk talented narc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.