Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why is rita ora allowed to travel to Australia for voice surely Australia has some of their own celebrities that don't have to travel to do it. Why have her travel spread it quarantine to do a stupid program that isn't really essisential to have her on it.
Slightly off topic but I just don’t get why Rita Ora gets these TV gigs as if she’s some kind of music superstar. She’s a has been!

Reactions: 26

bunnyboo

VIP Member
They also throw you out very fast. You have no human rights & cannot own property.

these lot are out there to avoid lockdown.

It’s actually a very boring place.
What gets me, is a lot of influencers jump on board the gay rights/feminism train to get more clicks and likes. And yet they're openly supporting the economy of a country with an active track record for massive breaches of human rights. A country where being gay could lead to imprisonment, flogging and execution. Where rape victims are punished for having sex outside of wedlock.

The influencers would want to be careful too. It's easy to be lured into a false sense that the country is quite relaxed with all the beaches, bars, nightclubs and alcohol, when in reality it is not. The law over there is strict and actually very conservative. If you so much as make a tweet/post that's mildly criticising the government/authorities, you could be in serious trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Rita Ora should've been dropped by everyone after her little birthday party imo! Also I hope it's been discussed about the Australian Tennis fury. Residents not allowed back to Oz due to limits on entry and price hikes in airline fees but they can just ship in all these tennis players because they bring in money for the country. Absolutely abhorrent way to treat people who spent most of their lives living in Oz. Danielle Mansutti talked about it on her Twitter, she lives in the UK atm but is from Australie. Not seen her family since 2019 and now shes had a medical emergency and had to have immediate surgery which she has to deal with alone, in her flat, away from her family

Reactions: 21
Why is rita ora allowed to travel to Australia for voice surely Australia has some of their own celebrities that don't have to travel to do it. Why have her travel spread it quarantine to do a stupid program that isn't really essisential to have her on it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

G2000

It’s the fact that a lot of them started referencing Katie Hopkins by saying, I don’t usually agree with her. If you don’t generally side with someone’s opinions and you suddenly do maybe you need to question why you are this time?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rxt156

VIP Member
As if Katie Hopkins really sides with the influencers.... yet again she’s just picking the most controversial opinion and trying to get a reaction.

Bless these dumb influencers that think Katie Hopkins is on their side 😂

Reactions: 16

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Careful, I pointed the stuff about gay rights and feminism out on another thread and got told to "take a day off" because "you've never been there so you can't comment" and that I should "just keep going to maga if you want to show affection to a same-sex partner" 😂

I hadn't even brought up that the entire city was built off the backs of modern day slaves...
That's the argument lol? "You've never been there?". I mean, most people have never been to North Korea but we all know about the crimes against humanity being orchestrated there every single day. Just shows the ridiculous logic of some posters on this forum tbh.

Reactions: 15

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
From what I've heard about attractive women in Dubai, I'd wonder what kind of 'work' they were up to.

I've asked it before, but I need to ask it again. What is the appeal of Dubai?
If you wanted to go somewhere, surely there are more interesting places to go.
I imagine Dubai to be like The Trafford centre* with sunshine.

*replace with any vast soulless place

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Really think it needs to get trending unfollows covidiot influencers. Why are people lining the pockets of these self absorbed dickheads. Not only from a health point of view but also from a mental health point of view! Most of their “fans” are under 30 and mostly at the lower end of the 20s. Do they not think the emotional effect it has on them, watching. Them swanning around live their “best life” people are losing their jobs , homes , family members. Youngsters are likely going to be worst hit in terms of jobs. There’s people DO NOT CARE. They will still flog shit and live the high life at the expense of these fans they have no respect for.

UNFOLLOW THEM and cut the purse strings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ngh

Trash supporting trash. The “I needed to escape for my mental health” excuse is getting a little tiring when your hard “job” includes posting pictures to Instagram and only fans.

I am not denying that many influencers have mental health issues, but it’s definitely not a patch on the mental health of the people working in a covid ward risking their own life every day and watching other people die.

Attachments

• Heart

Renata

VIP Member
Trash supporting trash. The “I needed to escape for my mental health” excuse is getting a little tiring when your hard “job” includes posting pictures to Instagram and only fans.

I am not denying that many influencers have mental health issues, but it’s definitely not a patch on the mental health of the people working in a covid ward risking their own life every day and watching other people die.
They create their own mental health problem when they delete anything that doesn’t asssss lick them. Now they are getting feedback they cannot control in the daily mail comments. People hate them for this and they are too thick to get why.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
How funny/convenient that Dawn Ward’s ‘essential work’ is now complete. Just before the quarantine rules come in. What a coincidence

• Haha
  • Angry

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I like how they're so suddenly concerned about mental health but I've rarely seen any of them advocate for it before? Promote MH organisations? Also sorry huns but Katie Hopkins is NOT someone you want to share views with. You cant all of a sudden decide shes the oh wonderful spirit guide and disregard all the other disgusting things shes said. Saw on Sky News earlier that we (uk) 'CANT' close the borders? Why not? Dont let anyone in,don't let anyone out. Seems simple to me

Reactions: 13

chnandlerbong

What makes me laugh is their argument "we can afford to come out here & continue to work" as if "normal" people couldn't 🙄 with so many people working from home at the moment im sure there are plenty of people in the general public who could afford to pack up their laptop & work out of an apartment/hotel in Dubai for a month or two, the reason people don't is because its morally wrong! The mental health argument isn't valid either in my opinion. God knows how many people's mental health is in tatters due to lockdowns & the pandemic. There are steps you can take to try & improve it that aren't jumping on a plane to Dubai! The best thing that could happen in my opinion is Dubai go into lockdown and close there borders not letting anyone in or out. Let see where these people would rather be living if that were to happen!

Renata

VIP Member
Dubai must be desperate - this is sex trading nothing else. They know all these men have been in isolation with their wives & need extra from western whores

• Wow

Renata

VIP Member
Here is another one. She has been to the Uk and back to Dubai all through the pandemic.

In between she has not quarantined (seen at parties and other people’s houses). She is at the beach each day,showing every minute in her stories.

no essential work being done and absolutely not funded be her.

she should be punished for bringing herself back here with god knows what diseases.
Another “makeup artist” that doesn’t actually do any makeup anymore.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12