Influencers doing dumb sh*t

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she's photoshopped in a bottle of smart water

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but who looks that good coming off a motorbike? Surely that's staged?

Attention seeking. That will annoy many people who have actually been injured coming off a bike. What's next? Posing next to a roller-coaster pretending to be injured?

That's worse than vague booking......

Reactions: 3
Still getting my head around it. Did she have the accident and THEN recreate the scenes or is she trying to say that WAS the accident? (complete with cleverly placed water and dirt and buff knight in shining armour 😂😂😂😂😂😂) either way she's tapped mate

Reactions: 5
I would be fuming if I had just crashed and my friend took photos instead of helping. Very obviously staged. Instagram can be such a strange place!

Reactions: 2
I saw this on twitter and someone I follow made the very valid point that IF you actually came across someone who had crossed the first rule is that you don’t remove the helmet!
But this is absolutely ridiculous. It’s completely staged, nobody has a photographer ready at a crash site!

Reactions: 3
I worked in a&e or the ER if you’re American... and I’m sorry, but nobody comes off a motorbike like that. She’s not wearing protective clothing like leathers etc. She’d have degloved her knee caps / parts of her arm if this was true, which would make a far more interesting photo. And that’s talking just at a low speed....

Still getting my head around it. Did she have the accident and THEN recreate the scenes or is she trying to say that WAS the accident? (complete with cleverly placed water and dirt and buff knight in shining armour 😂😂😂😂😂😂) either way she's tapped mate
Product placement is even in accidents now 🤯

• Wow